All Comments on 'Handyman'

by kandie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good as is.

Personally, I enjoy stories with a few misspellings and grammatical errors. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BULLSHIT

She has an editor, a damn good one. Maybe you should learn how to write before you all complain. Its also posted on a site that won't take run of the mill stuff like literotica does.

dwarf63dwarf63almost 12 years ago
GREAT STORY DOLL!!

I'd give it a 10 as it is one of your hottest stories baby. Keep up the good work. I also know she has an editor from Literotica, and a great editing program on her comp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No need for rude comments

This author is a very good friend of mine. She told me, and I will quote; "All the fucking rude comments will be deleted and ignored! Mainly because those who wrote them don't have the balls to use there ID, or cannot write, or did not get fucked today." Keep up the good work doll I loved it! JD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You make my Heart beat faster with your Thoughhts, Well Done Roger and Margaret.

I would love to be in this Situation, and have a Few Ladies to "Help". Dan. From Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Ignore the critics, that was hot. I love having work men in to do work. I usually go braless so they see my hard nipples and I can see their cocks making little tents in their pants. Once I felt really naughty and lay nude on my bed to masturbate. After a while I called up the handyman and asked if he'd help me to cum. He was wide eyed when he saw me, big tits flopping about and my legs wide open. He stripped off and rubbed his erection up and down my slit. When he was ready he pumped my pussy hard and sprayed my pussy with his seed. I might be old but I cant resist a hard cock, young or old.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous