All Comments on 'Mom's Oral Servitude'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 12 years ago

WOW! Now that would be the life...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

It was perfect until the letter....... serious great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ignore the negative comments

With the story and characters you created, the sisters reaction and 'in-your-face-Bitch' letter are very believable. I truly enjoyed the story and are well on my way to reading everything you have written. Keep up the great work.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22almost 12 years ago
The Letter COULD be the springboard to a whole new adventure!!

Hey HeyAll...

Much better writing than many.... I think I was expecting more domination and submission when "oral servitude" was mentioned, but all-in-all the story was arousing and believable.....

I wondered if Sabrina, after her tear hit the ground, wouldn't reconsider and ask to go back....on the family's terms....as their total slave bitch????? LOL

Chapter 2???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree

Agree that it is a good story and agree with one of the comments about it being great until the "Hello Bitch" letter. Otherwise, it flows, (no that is not a pun, sorry), and presses the right buttons.

Thanks

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
A most remarkable tale

and the ending was perfect and paved the way to more about this family.

It is amazing to me how this young author can write so extensively and with so much sensitivity and understanding of the incest scene.

max052max052almost 12 years ago
HOT STORY !

Best I've read in long time. Not sure I'd have bothered with the letter but it was ok. Read several of your stories and think you are a top notch author. Thanks for all you have given us and please, keep writing.

max052

deanahiideanahiialmost 12 years ago
hot one

loved the story the ending not so good but i am not into revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a good fantasy

But way too unbelievable, which is OK. The women are too matter of fact and almost male in their approach to sex. But what guy wouldn't like that kind of gal for a sex buddy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the story

it's a great story. i fucked my mother and sister for years. now my daughter and wife. my sister looks like a model with nice tits and ass. we have two kids to. my daughter is pregnant too. we all live together. very happy are we all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The problem with incest

Was enjoying your story. The fantasy seemed so believable in a unbelievable kinda way..really hot. But then I got to the end and reality came crashing in. there's a good reason you don't fuck your mother or sister...they might get pregnant and have a deformed baby...good story but a bit to much realism at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incest pregnancy is a bummer.

While the story is delightful and erotic as hell, the incest pregnancy at the end puts some cold water on it.

1. The focus of any pregnancy should be the welfare of the child. How could the child have a normal relationship with the grandmother if its parentage was suspected. A revenge pregnancy is not a good thing.

2. Population growth is a problem. Simply celebrate the excellent -- but childless -- relationship among the three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story from HeyAll, but who'd expect anything less?

It's so satisfying when a young guy gets to enjoy both of the family cunts, his sister's cute little cunt and his mother's seasoned, matronly cunt. At his age, the hero of this excellent tale of family fucking has enough warm creamy semen in his young balls to fill both family twats to overflowing. He sure has got enough to fuck a baby up his sister's twat. The grinning young motherfucker and sisterhumper's real proud of what he's got hanging between his legs, and mom and sis just love his big stiff cock and loaded balls. Maybe mom'd love to have a baby from her baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story, loved it . INCLUDING the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I could not stop playing with my dick , what a great story, That is one lucky guy. Not sure if she should have wrote that letter, the bitch could causde dme real trouble.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Hot Story***

Hot sex!! Thanks for sharing.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
very hot!!!

Super sexy. Dink, you really are one of the best writers on this site. I love how descriptive your stories are. And your stories are the perfect length, not too short and not too long. Having the sister and mother service him was great. The ending was unexpected but a nice twist. Keep those stories cumming!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
sorry

I meant to say HA in my comment I just did and not Dink. I just read one of Dinkleberry's stories and he was on my mind. Sorry HA.

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69almost 10 years ago
Oh My

I loved stroking my cock while reading this!

IncantationsIncantationsover 8 years ago

While I imagine that we all loved the gut shot revenge letter, I'd say it's safe to admit that it would be the biggest mistake to do, simply because I'm sure a jilted ex would have no problems going to the authorities with it as evidence...

Other than that, decent story, for a short read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very sexy,loving,and lucky family

Wow, that's so hot.. I'm 33 and married,but still fantasize about my sexy mother..she's 49 and still the sexiest women in the world..we share the same birthday..Jan.30 and I so badly want to celebrate with a bottle of wine and attempt to make love to her..I still steal her dirty panties to sniff&lick as I masterbate over her lingerie pictures I stole from her when I was 14..I'd even offer her $1,000 of my tax$ just to let me eat her luscious pussy for 30min.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom and I shared same birthday.

Mom and I have birthday coming up. Since a young boy I would look down her shirt( nice 34b) set of tots. Now days 36b, and going on 50,she is still the sexiest women on the planet..I always licked her dirty dildo ,sniffed her wet panties and would master hate to sexy pics I found and stole when I was 14. They was in her jewelry box and much better than any jewelry. She's now lds and I'm married but still sniff her dirty garments. I told her also,and hope to soon get a buzz with her,make love and eat that luscious pussy.her feet,ass,tits,stomach.omg. mom ur so sexy, and I meant every word of that dirty letter I sent u from prison..please give me ur dirty,wet panties,bra,and heals u where to church,and those sexy pics u said ud send for our birthday..I love u mom

mthomas63mthomas63about 8 years ago
Love Those Endings!

Those kickers at the end of your stories really put the icing on the cake. And the sex throughout ain't bad either. For us poor souls that never actually got to have sex with their mothers, stories like this fit our fantasies perfectly. Great stroking material.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
A very nice story... heh, heh, heh!

I loved this incest story. There wasn't alot of fucking around with the whole tabooness of the situation. I was a little disappointed that they let Becky get preggers though. That is my only problem with incest between "close" family members... too many birth defects come from that.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 6 years ago
Finally

Yea, finally a female character with larger than average breasts!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
10 STARS

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY AND SO WELL WRITTEN. IT'S ONE OF THE STORIES I'D HAVE LOVED COME ACROSS MY DESK IN THE YEARS AS A SENIOR EDITOR. IT'S STORIES LIKE THIS THAT MAKE THE WAIT WORTH WHILE! THANK YOU FOR A PURRFECT STORY!

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
Damn hot!!

You should make this one a sequal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent erotic story of incest between mom, daughter & son.. certainly exciting ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22157 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...