All Comments on 'Quick Trip to the Barn'

by conroy39

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Excellent story! The best of its type I've come across. (pun intended)

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbalmost 12 years ago

What a weird but surprisingly erotic story! So many unanswered questions, though, about how and why she joined "The Herd".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Very well-done, thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Want At Least Another Chapter

This is a great story that the author should not abandon. It would be great if he continued Amanda's story. Not just as the rote story that she swiftly becomes a full time cow girl. There are far too many of those.

Instead he should devote a few chapters showing the challenges Amanda faces of having to juggle her two lives, a high powered executive by day and a cow girl after (and even during) work as her breasts will undoubtedly continue to grow and produce more and more milk that she will need to milk with the machine she has to carry around in her large purse and hide the increasing number of bottles of milk she is producing every day in the private refrigerator in her office.

Amanda should come up with ever more increasing inventive stories of why she can only join her peers later on for drinks and dinner after work, or else leave early so she can rush over to the Barn to hand over her daily production and be milked where the cups pull on her breasts making them a tiny bit larger each time so over the course of a few years Amanda's breasts swell to the largest size. At the Barn she can also be fucked.

She probably also needs to rush over to the Barn before work. In time maybe she could live there.

Amanda could perhaps even be punished for failing to meet her increasing daily milk production quota that is continually increased since she is receiving regular breast injections. One example of failing to meet her production quotas would be if she had to take a business trip and her milk either spoiled or else was confiscated by the TSA before she boarded her flight. Such an awkward admission.

I hope I have given conroy39 some good incentive to write a few more chapters of what could be a very good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
movie about human milking

https://vimeo.com/46546410

FLacLoverFLacLoverover 11 years ago
Good trip

I like what I'm reading here. I basically agree with the long comment by 'Anonymous'. There is much to be savoured in this tale, and it is very well written, in both grammar and usage. Any follow-up would be eagerly read and appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderfully Written

It's difficult to find milking stories that really capture the details of how it feels to NEED to be milked. You've done very well with this, I enjoyed it immensely. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So erotic

The contrast between her professional self and her cow self was really striking and made it so much more erotic when she was at the barn. What a hot, hot story. K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HUH?

That was in the wrong category. There must be a "weird/deviant" category for this kind of stuff. Totally bizarre.

AmbrillAmbrillover 10 years ago

This was sexy! I have never read a tale like this before, but I really enjoyed it!

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyover 10 years ago
Loved it want more!

i am dying to see what will happen next and i wish that you will post more! :)

msethjmsethjover 10 years ago
Make it a series!

Amanda and/ or the Barn, preferably both, need to be their own series!

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momabout 10 years ago
Exciting Rhythm

I liked the pace and energy in this story. I imagined I was in the stall next to Amanda with my cock being milked by a similar machine, draining my swollen testicles of my nutritious semen. It was fun to read and easy to be aroused the entire time while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

The ending wouldve been great if the 'farm hand' that used the cow turned out to be one of the guys doing the business deal with her

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I love it! How naughty and sexy! more pls

Cowman82Cowman82over 9 years ago
the best

This story is the best cowgirl lactation story on this site. This stuff is what I want to see more of. Just great thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Truly

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful guilty secret Amanda has,the contrast of her steely business persona with her wonderfully erotic pastime emphasis the story. I can almost feel her sensations in the barn

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best lactation story.

The best on this or any other website.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ROGER MILLER AND HIS CHUG-A-LUG

could have had a field trip and several more chapters to his song, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AWESOME!!!

More chapters would be incredibly good.

Larger udders, longer nipples, harder milking , mixed with torment and extreme bondage to keep the milk longer in her

Yes, you are a talented writer

AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

I can't tell you how much I enjoy this story. Every time I read it, I get turned on like it's the first time. :-) Thank you so much for this wonderful tale!

Jkirk3279Jkirk3279over 3 years ago

You missed the bit about his first putting his hands on her shoulders.

I suggest you edit to include his holding her shoulders and her relaxing to push back against him, accepting him.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 3 years ago
Split personality

The human personality is so complex that the split personality has deep roots in literature doing back to Robert Louis Stevenson's classic Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde. More recently we the silver screen produced The Three Faces of Eve and Sybil from the small screen was an updated version of the Eve tale.

Conroy gives the concept a literotical twist. in QUICK TRIP TO THE BARN. Amanda is a tough businesswoman, without a trace of the milk of human kindness, ready to face any tough challengerin the counting house. Yet she molts into a Human Cow, descending into the Farm in a sub-sub basement and returning to the stall to be milked, just as cattle in the field willingly return to the barn.

Drawing milk is an erotic experience. While milk is pumped out of her breasts, she undergoes physical reactions; her mind hazes; her business commitments are out of her focus. During milking a farm hand takes advantage of her detachment from a state of consciousness o engage Amanda in intercourse.

The question I have for Amanda: in her businesswoman persona does she take precautions to protect herself from loss of physical control when she molts into the animal kingdom..

The story is A one! Top notch, Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a well written story....amazing read!

RubyRyanRubyRyanover 2 years ago

Tremendous. You juxtapose her strength and weakness so powerfully! "And slowly, slowly, her proud back bent under the weight of her milk-swollen udders, pulling her down." What. a. line.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteabout 2 years ago

Wonderful. So well written. Thank you, so many women in leadership and power positions have a need to give up control and be submissive even if it just for an hour a day. I loved how you showed her dignity and class even as she became a hucow. Beautiful. Many people don’t understand the real strength it takes to give into your submissive nature and your description was so poignant.

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

That was pretty good, thanks for sharing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whole hucow thread 🧡 is a female put down .

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is this conceptually a putdown fantasy? If the woman (or, I guess, a man) has and functions in her professional life, how she (or he) chooses to satisfy her sexual life is her choice. Just as long as it is consensual and no one is harmed, albeit that would ideally include the victims of infidelity: husbands, wives, children, or even close friends. My wife and I (of 25 years) had a very close couple friends of which one spouse cheated flagrantly with another co-worker, and this wrecked their marriage with two young children. He could not get past her flagrant cheating and divorced her after trying to reconcile. We knew them both very closely, including intimate knowledge between wives, and we never had a clue, while my wife shared with me her friend's later confession of the affair. It was based on a fantasy too. So, yeah, even longtime spouses can have secrets. It just depends on who you are keeping it from. This woman, if married, would best be sharing it with her spouse for a happy, loving marriage. Hope so.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

Hidden from view

The human personality is so complex that it is capable of hiding an obsession from the view of his / her associates in "normal" life. Sometimes the peculiarity may be self - destructive. In this case, the compulsive behavior is not harmful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

made my nipples so hard. they stood up 3 inches long so I pulled and twisted on them till I came, cum dripping out of my pussy on my chair

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this series, I do forced/ non consenseual . relieves me the guilt of enjoying it !)

HucowuddersHucowudders6 months ago

I loved the writing on how you described about her time in the barn. How the hay felt , how her cunt was begging for the barn hand to bred her. How her udders loved being milked. When she realized she got on all fours and she IS a cow…. Moooo I wish there were barns for me since my udders are huge and need milking. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story deserves a sequel. It's always sexy to read how a high powered corporate woman has a secret fetish to be a naked cow or submissive side

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous