All Comments on 'Let in the Warmth'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Let in the Warmth

Yes! Great start - more please...

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

good start. hope you continue

DmitryDmitryalmost 12 years ago
You

got me with ushanka right away. Ah those "Russians"!!!!

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Ushankas are the best hats ever designed by man. I have two, and they are glorious.

desertrosebelledesertrosebellealmost 12 years ago

really nice. a tad bit different. please keep it up! and keep me posted when u publish the further chapters.

Beatnic_jazzmanBeatnic_jazzmanalmost 12 years ago
Good

I echo the call for more.

cryforhelpcryforhelpalmost 12 years ago
Most touches good

I'd like to go into your closing comments. I do think this is a very interesting premise, and I feel the need for more intimacy myself as well. However social mores have been developed for a reason. Still often one will be touched by someone you really don't want any contact with.

Something to think about, but don't let it keep you from writing more!

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Cryforhelp, it's true what you say about touching, but why can't it be more like talking? It's easy enough to talk to a stranger, especially one who looks to be in need of it, and if you don't want someone to talk to you, you can make it clear. If you make it clear enough, most people won't talk to you without your consent, and in a society where touching is as natural and free as speech, I can't imagine it'd be very different.

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnalmost 12 years ago
Great premise

I love the premise. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeh, go a different way

Yeah, this has great potential. Always wanted to read something that was light on clothing and not necessarily filled with every sexual act or position ever imagined. Temptation, frustration, reticence, near eruption, missed opportunities, possibilities just beyond reach, sublimation, bordering on madness. Go get 'em.

LerajeLerajeover 11 years ago
yes yes!

I like the premise! Would love to read more.

Mountain_TayMountain_Tayover 11 years ago
Do it

The base idea is sound, and I for one would love to live in a society that alowed for itmency and open display of affection.

octoflyoctoflyover 11 years ago
Tease

Don't tease us with only the promise of stories that have such wonderful potential for thought provoking exploration. Just like "the day the earth stood nude," I'd love to see how the situations play out in a longer story. It's fine even if the explicit action is secondary or even non-existent, so long as you continue to indulge out curiosity. I sincerely hope that you continue, and thank you for what you've written so far.

OverstarOverstarover 11 years ago
Intrigued

I'd definitely like to see more of this story. Please continue.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Scandinavia - perhaps? Vacation skiing accident?

OR what's better? A Simple SIFI "off to another "free-thinking, free-spirited society of the distant past, OR future time when clothing and sharing of all manor of thing is natural according to mutual satisfaction and the elements at the moment. A time when everyone shared a Common RESPECT for each other. That IS definitely FICTION in most all of today's societies. So many ways this theme can be developed to achieve your goal to be uplifting regardless of how romantic, or Erotic you develop the relationships, and still enlighten your readers to a better, more open and accepting LIFE STYLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

Kudos! I loved this story! You should definitely continue it. I would love to read more Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continue

Please continue the story. It is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

Ya please continue and more women please with huge tits

Ginzi88Ginzi88over 10 years ago
Great Start

This has the makings of a great story and I'm very interested in the plot already. Please continue.

reddirreddirover 8 years ago

This is a great start with a very interesting idea. I could hope it would have continued :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wish this story continued. Interesting idea.

delta179delta179almost 7 years ago

This is a really interesting concept. You have the potential for a really good story here, and I sincerely hope you continue. I especially like the idea of expressing intimacy whenever you feel like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

come on, that was getting to the good part..more

traice66traice66over 6 years ago
More!

Please continue!

permanaturalpermanaturalover 5 years ago

I hope you continue it some time. 4* only because of how short it is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another vote to continue.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is wonderful. I hope you will keep going with the story.

Max_Musterman2Max_Musterman26 months ago

im looking forward to more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous