All Comments on 'Feminized By My Mother Ch. 01'

by YANKEE DAN

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't like this

Rape of a child? Waste of time and appalling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

I wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done.

Awesome.

Please let this be a 'dragged kicking and screaming' story the whole way through. If you try to "enlightenment" him at some point, or have him accept or admit to an attraction to guys--or penises in general--the thrill of the story will evaporate.

It's much better if he's simply forced to like what's happening to him while not consenting to it--or even approving of the acts in and of themselves for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tks mom (dad)

what a wonderful way to be introduced to incest and crossdressed sex than by your (who you thought was) mother. love to hear more and maybe have jennifer help with dressing danielle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This Place Needs More ShemaleMotherXSon Stories

Shemale MotherxSon stories are my favourite, but I prefer the ones where the mother is more maternal and caring and the sex is consensual. I'm not really into forced feminization, but thanks anyway for doing a Shemale MotherxSon story.

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 11 years ago
Great writing!!

great writing, with a very good story........never thought i'd love a tranny mom and son in the fashion of Oedipus, but it's great...hope there are many more chapters, and either way, forced or agreeable to his feminization will work fine...after all....you are the writer, and decide the outcome!!! xo....hope that next chapter "POPS UP" Soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Nice story!

When will the second chapter be out?

And I agree with previous poster, he should be forced. Try having her castrate him, should take the fight out of him ;). Maybe some blackmail.

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I appreciate hearing from people who liked my story, i really think this is one of my best though it isn't rated as one of my best that may be due to it's somewhat objectionable content, mayhaps I should have put a warning :)

As far as forced or willing, rest assured Ch 2 has Dan being forced to do things he doesn't want to do, because I love genuine forced gay sex stories. That said I think the hottest feminization involves the man being changed mentally so some form of realization that he enjoys being fucked is due, we'll see how he deals with that in Ch. 02.

jonathan8739jonathan8739over 11 years ago
Amazing

I hope their is a chapter 2. Hopefully you will get the girlfriend in on the feminization being that she is so kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pathetic

he obviously secretly wanted it, cause he gave in too fast. if it had been me, i would have continued to fight the ENTIRE time. any chance i had, id have escaped. or probably killed myself from shame of the complete rape from my own mother and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

oh darn I love this story, wow so exciting

JimPooleyJimPooleyover 11 years ago
I am disapoint

He is without a doubt the dumbest character i've ever read on this site. Seriously it's like his mom/dad dropped him on his head as a child.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 11 years ago

Ahh, personally I thought it was going well until the part with Dicky, David and the club. I wish it had focused more on the relationship between Dan and his mom, they could have made the story alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to be a girl

You are so !icky to have that kind of mother I wish she was my morther She could feminize me anytime.

firelord30firelord30about 9 years ago
great story

Really like your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Probably one of the best stories of it's type

This story is one of my absolute favorites. I'm someone who barely ever reads a story twice and I've come back to read this several times. The sex scenes are fantastic. Both the mother-son scenes and the drunk sex scenes are hot as hell. The mom and son scenes are both naughty and sweet. The drunk scenes are interesting because alcohol basically removes the only thing standing between him and pleasure: his own prejudice (besides there's just something hot about lightweight sissies) and him having sex beside his mother is a sweet moment between the two. It's fun to read, especially since because he isn't feminized out of malice like in a lot of stories, but because his mom wants him to accept her and for them to be able to have fun together. The straight scenes are a nice change of pace and cleanse the pallet. I absolutely adore chapter one and the first half of chapter two, in the second half it goes in a direction I don't really like: before it was just his mom putting him into his place (the slaps were a nice touch after his tirade) and showing him that he can have fun if he lost his inhibitions, but then he simply gets raped. I would really enjoy something in the spirit of the first one and a half chapters. IMHO Dicky should have stayed a harmless guy who was just clueless to a comical degree rather than turn out to be a jerk. Also I'm not sure about bringing his girlfriend into his other life, it would have been fun to see him juggle being a normal boy with a girlfriend and a loving mother and a crossdresser who's forced into guilty sex with his dominant shemale mom and hot guys. The mental torment of not being able to decide between pleasure and morality is delicious.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 9 years ago
very good

I wish I had more feminine influence in my life while I was growing up.. very hot story wish it was me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I HOPE IT IS FAKE MAN

IF ITS REAL MAN YOU ARE MORE UNLUCKY THEN THE PEOPLE AT CONCENTRATION CAMPS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Enjoyed that very much. Curious to see where both paths go....and maybe see if they merge.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 7 years ago
Oh Yankee Dan

You are a dream for writing this most wonderful of stories I have been reading this story over and over wishing so much I was this girl in the making. A wonderful loving Mother, A out of this world girl friend and then big strong Dan. You have caught my every dream and desire in your story. Hugs and kisses Darling

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Making Mommy cum

Mom's way of teaching the daughter in me to take her advice and enjoying the invitation to be her special princess was all consuming. The special vitamins were a formula of estrogen and addictive medicine for mommy to continue to control and dominate my behavior. Once the medicine was used for months, I willingly submitted to her insisting that I was going to be a good little girl for mommy. Without my medicine I felt terrible. Mom said it was because I needed to take the pills. The sensuality and effects of the medicine was used to make me feel better about the prospects of her seductive power. The pills made me feel better about the entire world. Mom said she would be increasing the amount of the vitamins and I was fine with that. Mom also increased the milking of my special liquid and depleted amounts of the copious cream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Once more I find myself here

Reading this wonderful story. I often long to be on the bed with my mother or other holding hands as Men find their pleasure in our bodies. Oh when she looks into daughters eyes while they have the men in them is beyond heavenly. Thanks again

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wishing I am youv

Ever since I was able to masturbate my wish was to experience gay sex.I wish I could experience a similar experience as your story depicted. I will "nair" my self and dress as the woman I wish I can be, having gymnastics with 46 C breasts should give me a chance. I will go to a gay bar and be there as Ronda not Richie. I am soaked in my panties writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Metallica

Metallica \m/

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmmm.....

Great story,WEAK ending

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 4 years ago
Oh Momma

Made me want to take your place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh yes

That’s so hot I’d love to be him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mommy's sissy boy

I so wish to be a tramny mommy's boy or a girl's submissive boy baby, Being taken against will and forcwd to tey new things is such a turn on but wht I loves moat in this story is the care that mommy showed to her bitch boy after raping him..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hope there will be more

hope to see more of this writings

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Next

Starts out with serious homophobic prose, then a uninteresting story of "enlightenment"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have had his Dad arrested and thrown in Jail after the first time and then when he set him up I would have chopped off Dickey's wiener and fed it to him as the police came and emt's put it on ice.. RAPE IS RAPE no Matter who

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chill 3 months ago guy.

CasualnagaCasualnagaabout 2 years ago

Well, Dan learned a valuable lesson: Talk shit, get hit.

His gay bashing is pretty much the catalyst for his world getting upended. Zero sympathy for him.

KansasTwisterKansasTwisteralmost 2 years ago

You should have added a warning to the story an added rape and your incest tags too.

This is the biggest bait and switch stories I'm seen here. If I wanted to read a rape or date rape themed story I'd picked one. This story doesn't get any stars or love at.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would implement vigilante justice in this situation.

justasissy999justasissy999over 1 year ago

amazing story. My mom taught me how to please the man

Jaydo7Jaydo7over 1 year ago

Didnt finish the first page. Just another story about hatred towards trans people followed by a rape story. I just wish that the story tags were at the beginning of the story and not the end so I didn't have to read such vile filth

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 1 year ago

What a great story, more please. I wish I had a Mommy like Rachel.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wish I had a mother lkrcthatvto turn .e into a girl an make a date for me an to get fuck by my date

samislutsamislut4 months ago

"smell my balls you little cunt" she said, and l sprayed cum across my belly. l am only on page two but had to give tribute to a master story teller. yum

samislutsamislut4 months ago

my mother fucks me in my delicious cunt with her wonderful smelling funky cock. oh my !! my sissy prick may never go down

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really great story. Good writing, nice detail, very few grammatical errors, and it makes sense while reading. No continuity issues, the whole shebang! Love it and I'm gonna keep reading...👍🏾

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawaabout 2 months ago

Great story, great beginning showing how the son judged his mother/father very unfairly and even hit her/him, humiliated her/him by calling her/him names or treating her/him very badly. What follows is that the mother/father wants to show the son what it is like to be treated like a girl, a mama's boy. Although Dan behaved very horribly, unfairly to his mother/father Rachel I grew close to him and saw myself in him. I was very disturbed by this outburst of anger and even a desire to get back at her own son by Rachel's mother/father, I saw the rape of him....

And the aftermath of Rachel's undertaking the feminization of her own son Dan and naming him Danielle and treating him/her as a girl, and showing her to her partner David and his friend Dick arouses in me great emotions, feelings of becoming Dan/Danielle. With great interest and impatience, circulating imaginations, thoughts I look out for what may happen in the next parts of this story.

ps. I apologize for errors and inaccuracies in language, I do not know English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 🧒🏻👧🏻💔🤱🏻🧑🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYANKEE DAN@YANKEE DAN
919 Followers
'm back from a ten year break, my focus is going to be two subjects: Lovecraft horror stories and Trans stories (with a forced fem bent). If those subjects interest you check out my stories or chat me up. I'm a simple bisexual submissive masochist, former cross dressing cum ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES