All Comments on 'Sharing Big Brother'

by blackroseninja

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked it.

Yeah, I wanna see more. I'd like to see him get them both pregnant.

blackroseninjablackroseninjaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Removed comments.

Anything insulting or offensive will be removed. I respect constructive criticism, but I am still finding my bearings and rudeness is simply not required.

emailme2emailme2almost 12 years ago
SPELing

You must be in grade school as your spelling is not even a bit of spell check.

Drummond_somedayDrummond_somedayalmost 12 years ago
Good start

A couple of typos, nothing big. I'm not someone that needs 2 pages of build up, but this did seem a little rushed. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To "emailme2"

Sorry, what was the comment you made about spelling and the use of Spellcheck?

"Glasshouses" and "stones" comes to mind!

However, I do agree with the intentions of your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot

Although I tend to agree that the story is a little short, it is one hell of a beginning. I am looking forward to more. You have a variety of options ahead. Does Mom join in? Does he impregnate any of them? There is no mention of Dad, could that be yet another option. Once again great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
coward

and writers complain about anonymous comments when writers who themselves are anonymous delete bad comments because they hurt their EGO. if you wrote a good story and properly edited it you would get a lot less bad comments. even the best writers here use the free editors get one and always use them. if you can delete comments you feel are bad why can't we delete stories we feel are bad. if i was the webmaster here there would be a hell of a lot less garbage on this site and writers would NOT be allowed to delete comments or post stories without going through editors first. this reads like a first draft not a postable story needs a lot of work.

blackroseninjablackroseninjaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Not the case.

In response, I have no issue with people's opinions in the least. Whether they be good or bad. I have removed only one comment, not because I felt it made me look bad. I am completely aware this story isn't wonderful, the whole point of submitting it was for me to get feedback to improve. As I said, constructive criticism is welcomed. The comment I deleted was quite offensive, it wasn't someone stating their opinion, it was downright rudeness. Also, the stories on this site are put through a submission process, so your point about 'if you were a webmaster' is invalid. If every story was edited as ruthlessly as you wish, they wouldn't be a true representation of the author's work. The people who submit there stories here aren't looking to win best seller awards. If you want a perfectly written, five star novel, go and buy one.

Many thanks to those of you who have commented, as I said all feedback is welcomed. I just don't think rudeness of any degree is required. Many have managed to express their views without being offensive.

KET1965KET1965almost 12 years ago
Great Start

I feel for you and fully understand deleting a comment that is rude. There is a big difference between a constructive critique and down right rude. Even some 5 star books you said to go read, you can find errors in. For some reason, the editing process has gone down hill. I really enjoyed your story and yes, there were some errors. It would even be better if it were cleaned up a bit. They do have a list of people who are more than willing to help you out for free. I’ve been writing on other sites for years now and have had my fair share of rude comments, which I could delete them, but not all sites let you delete. I look forward to reading more.

CaptronbobCaptronbobalmost 12 years ago
Why I Quit submitting here

This is why I moved on to another site. Too many editors with opinions here.

joey191973joey191973almost 12 years ago
loved That storie want to hear more of them.

is there more stories like That

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

This was a good story. Keep writing. Ignore the negativism. Look at the feedback and judge for yourself if it's worth paying attention to. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it keep writing

only thing i disliked was the fact it was kinda fast not so much of a build ya know but better than most for there first start-BG

keep writing :]

p.s i hope to see the mother get a hard cock in her tight,wet and warm pussy.

Chaser56Chaser56almost 12 years ago
Pretty Good Story!

You did prety good for your first submission and both my lady and I think that you have potential to write great stories. The only problems I saw was that you had a few spelling errors and that my lady felt that the story was rushed a little bit, that the action was a little too quick (her words), but other than that, you did a good job. Both my lady and I look forward to reading more of your submissions in the future. Keep on Writing, mate!

Matt450Matt450almost 12 years ago

Keep the story going!

blackroseninjablackroseninjaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
My Apologies.

Sorry to disappoint those who were interested but I will not be carrying on, I have received a lot of abusive and nasty private messages and I now have no desire to continue this. It was supposed to be a way for me to get feedback to improve and all its done is make me see how terrible my writing skills are. Sorry again ~Ninja

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another whiney baby

this writer is just another whiney baby that caused his own trouble by not USING A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING. if you are going to sulk and stop writing here atleast have enough respect for the readers to either finish the story or delete it. half a story (and this was much less than half) is worse than no story at all. if you write and post garbage you deserve bad comments either do it right or not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a very good story

What I liked best was the boy fucking his virgin sister, Alice. Busting his sister's cherry should be the official job of every big brother.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

blackroseninja, you have nothing to be sorry for, except allowing those negative bastards to curtail your writing. I know that it was a long time ago, but I wish that you had continued writing because you showed real talent. I hope that you continued writing in some form or fashion. I would be very saddened to learn that you did not. My best to you always.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous