All Comments on 'Tights'

by abb01sb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Hubs_in_hoseHubs_in_hosealmost 12 years ago
thank you

I love stories about tights (or what we call pantyhose)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It's not a bad story, quite good in my opinion. I needs more details and such though. Just like you need to tell more than just a punch line to a joke to make it funny ;)

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
A little too brief

One moment your narrator is telling us her husband confesses to being aroused by the thought of his wife flashing strangers, the next he's inviting three of them to screw her (without protection, too). It seemed a bit of a sharp switch in gear - there's no hint they've ever stepped outside the marriage before - and the overall impression isn't helped by the brusque fashion in which she describes the encounter. After all, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, this would seem a fairly momentous step in their relationship, and one which would surely prompt a moment's contemplation.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Apologies

Re-reading the second paragraph, I now realise the story is set *before* their marriage, but my general point remains: we're not told they're into sharing, so something of this magnitude would surely create some trepidation on both their parts? The lack of any reference to condoms in a story set in 1981 is also odd, given this was the year AIDS loomed on the horizon (I get the impression you're British, in which case you surely can't have forgotten those dreadful ads featuring an iceberg?), although I guess you could argue that it was initially categorised as a 'gay' disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My wife and i went away for a weekend. We had planned this trip so we could go to a adult theatre .She is 52, we arrived, she took off her coat once inside wearing only a pair of sheer pantyhose, we were expected, we had placed an ad saying we would be there at a certain time. As many guys as possible to cover her in cum, no touching, just stroking until they shot their cum over her. It was her fantasy.On the screen the usual hardcore, a guy over endowed pushing his cock into a young thing. There was a small stage to one side, my wife knelt, her back to the seats. There were at least 12 guys, she started fingering her hosed pussy, before she started there was a big damp patch on her crotch.I stood up, took my cock out and started to stroke it over her. I was joined by other guys and soon there were at least 7 guys stroking. She rolled onto her back, squeezing her breasts and the first shot landed onto her, over her breasts, then a second, hitting her face and then blast after blast for the next 40 or so minutes. Her face, breasts, hosed pussy, soaked, I wiped cum off her face so she could see . Then she got up and covered herself with her coat and walking outside said quick, into a room,we entered, there was a hole in one of the walls, she bent over a chair and said fuck me. I lowered the pantyhose and pushed into her soaking wet pussy, her finger working her clit as I fucked her hard and said now and she turned and opened her mouth as my cum blasted onto her face, I moved back, there was a hard cock sticking through the hole, I said stroke it and she did until it unloaded onto her breasts.Fantasy weekend over. My fantasy was next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sheer Tights

Or pantyhose. My first husband got me to wearing pantyhose without panties many yeras ago. Sheer nude to the waist, and often we would open the crotch. I love the way men get aroused when I show them my nylon-covered hairy pussy. It makes me so wet. I've shown myself to many men--brothers-in-law, clergymen, baseball stars and other sports figures, next-door neighbor, horny boys, so many. And, for some they just thnk it was an accidental flash. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous