All Comments on 'My Little Harem Ch. 03'

by klosetp3rv

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Nice development, the story is flushing out. Big thumbs up for added powers and the discovery that he is in fact strong than this opponents. So far I have counted four powers: mind control, telekinesis, self healing, and simulateous orgasms.

Being this is an erotic story, I hope to see more growth in terms of the characters sexual powers. Keep it up and thanks for the quick update.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Chapters

The story is alot of Fun men-in-Black and everything but could'nt you make the Chapters Longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
if you might

I like the plot line very much, but would add that a slower paced, longer more robust chapter should be a goal. That said, better now than I could do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Connection

I like this story. It's not wholly original, but you've put your own spin on it. Also, the 'Three Laws'? I like them, and especially love the fact that you gave credit to another story (which I have read as well). Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep it going

This one wasn't so kind of carefree as the others, I'm curious where you're going to take this but I'm hoping it's not somewhere dark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice continuation

The story is moving along very nicely, maybe have the next chapter include perhaps a HOT MILF, say a friend of Meghen's, who has a 22yr old daughter who goes to nursing school, and have our hero turn them both, but at different times.

Mother is turned say when she meets Meghen at Meghen's house for a talk of how her daughter is doing, schoolwise, and our hero shows and voila, another slave to join "his little harem"

Just a thought, keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Compliment

Very good story so far, can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

Keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
did you already run out of ideas?

The first one or two stories were pretty good, but they are going downhill. Too bad...Great idea for a theme, but it seems lackluster now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous