All Comments on 'Shaving Debate'

by JohnnyMax

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TNDRIVERTNDRIVERover 11 years ago
LOL

The great shaving debate, if you ever live anywhere in Europe, you might see all kinds of variations of shaving, some will have pit hair, some will not shave their legs, others will have either all body hair or complete lack of body hair. It is a very strange feel for an American Male the first time he makes it with a European women, who has more body hair than, he does, in this case I was 20ish had yet to grow most of my chest and back hair, and being in the military at the time I was still shaving daily. Prior to this I had only been with gals that shaved both their pit and their legs, was in an era most trimmed their bushes to the very least their panty or bikini line, well in America they did anyway. The first time it happened was in a dark room making out and her stockings came off the first time I thought I was with a guy until I had turned on the lights and seen all the hair. Had to explain, my prior experience and that this was a first as up to then I had never been with a woman who neither shave her pits and legs. It was just different even more so at that age. Her reaction was to go back to sucking me and she said in broken English we Americans were a spoiled culture. That was my first experience with loads of hair on the female body.

estragonestragonover 11 years ago
Good Story

JohnnyMax, liked it. You sure have a lot of fun Down Under (in both senses of those words).

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Top class.

You have a wicked sense of the slightly absurd mixed with a great sensual bent.

Loved your story.

thedemonIxthedemonIxalmost 7 years ago
I never noticed but...

As a bi female... Alot of women who are lucky enough to have multiple orgasms... Tend to sound like they are reading the Necronomicon... Anyone else get that? Or should I just call the local exorcist? Thoughts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous