All Comments on 'Angie, My Mature Secretary'

by cj200267

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SharpguySharpguyalmost 12 years ago
Nice

You gotta love a co-worker who owns up to their mistakes and wants to make good. I think we need to see additional situations with this pair, please.

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvralmost 12 years ago
Definitely a violation of Federal Code

The premise is old and tired, but the execution is stellar. As long as men and women continue to work side by side, the office will continue to be a rich source of Noncon stories. Personally, I like to read a little more detail on the characters, but I realize that others prefer the vague, paint-your-own picture method of character creation. No matter. What makes this story work for me is the credibility of the set up. You didn't have to torture logic or twist reality to place Angie in a compromising position. This type of error happens all the time--sometimes it is fatal, and other times it is merely fortuitous. I would have pressed for more of a pay off than just a handy, but that actually makes the story even more believable. Kudos for exercising restraint.

I would also add that the writing is done very well, although some of the sentences are a little wordy. A little more dialogue and a little less exposition would also be helpful, but for the most part, a very good effort. I look forward to reading more.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 11 years ago
Great Start!

Loved the plot and setup. Angie needs more discipline, soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's it?

Nothing like an essay to get one hot and bothered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous