All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 08'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
apemanepaulapemanepaulalmost 12 years ago
Unbelieveable!!!

I have been reading stories on literotica for years and every once in a while I comment on a story. This one is worth commenting on. Quit screwing with us!!!! Lmao... Excellent story line and as always I anticipate your next chapter. I love the way you describe the surrounding and the characters seam to have a life of their own. So will the ogre come back into the story? How will he be brought back in? Will he try and challenge the witch for Zyra?? No that would be wrong? Either way Zyra has made alies and friends. Thanks for the AWESOME story either way!!!!! Have an awesome day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh come on!

Great story. Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!

stubborn_dreamerstubborn_dreameralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much!

Thank you both for your comments. They made me laugh and feel very humbled.

I'm sorry!! It just has to be done! Several of your questions (apemanepaul) will be answered within the next chapter. It is of course called Ogres and OgressesXD

I hope to continue to keep you happily on your toes. Thanks again:P

(And I will try to get the chapter out by this weekend/beginning of the week)Anonymous:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing writer

Hi I just want to say that I think your story is amazing, the world your creating, and all the different characters you give life to its quite genius. I've seldom been so invested in a story please don't quit it your too good to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That Bitch.......!

She had to throw one more log on didn't she....! Now we get to see if the witch can handle a knuckle sandwich just out of defience. Can allmighty power and pride take the hit and stand of would she just fade and laugh. So to make more fun of tradgity.

Good story....

Be waiting.

Ghost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow..

Such a great story of suffering and love and bravery....

Great character arcs as well, Excepting Hanto. But sometimes if it walks like a duck.....

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Dear Ms Stubborn

You are the creator and goddess of this tale.

We paid you nothing ( unjustly) but chose to come on your ride.

We can moan and grouse but can't hate you for the twists of fate imagined.

That a reader's feelings might rise to that level, or depth,

means it's well written indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
337 Followers
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES