All Comments on 'Claiming an Ally Ch. 06'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

I would hope this story would never end. Another fantastic chapter in this great series. Can't wait for the next chapter. :-)

MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
Getting to a great end!

Have really enjoyed this story, love overcomes all obstacles! Hopefully they catch up with Jenner. Was really pleased to see that you had posted another chapter will be sad to see the end. Thank you.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
Really enjoying this story.

Not too much obstacles and not dragging on and on about missunderstanding! It's really refreshing that they have had help from the close servant who are not afraid to tell the king and the princess about some personal things/advice. Now I hope they get marry and catch Jenner. Thank you for the fast new chapter. Hope you will write more story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Loyal Reader...

I've read every installment of this series so far, as soon as I see they've come out, and I cannot wait for the final chapter! If only it were real, I'd certainly be on standby should things not work out between E&E ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I can't help it...

I've been following this story from the very beginning and I must say it is absolutely engaging.. I can't help but come back everyday. Even though I know you have just posted a chapter and it'll be a couple of weeks before you post the next one. But I come once everyday just hoping that the new chapter is here.. Loved this one as well and can't wait for the next one. Please please please post sooon.

S

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really great story!

I love reading your story.. Can't wait for the next update.. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so beautiful... i sobbed

the excitment when i find out you have uploaded! I clapped and cheered like a fan girl. you write beautifuly. <3 ty ty ty ty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done

More more more. Just one correction-Arnold conceded not consented he had been lax...

Keep up the good work.

Best Regards,

R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

LOVING this story!!! Can't wait for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

I have fallen in love with both Emera and Edrich and can't wait to read the next chapter. Please post soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!!!!

I love how much emotion you put into this story please write more. It felt like a soap opera I love it!!! Amazing please continue.

summergirl1846summergirl1846almost 12 years ago

You are a very talented writer and I have throughly enjoyed reading all of your chapters for this story. I hope there will more chapters and I look forward to reading more of your work!

Thank you!

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 11 years ago
Denise Robbins meets Mills 'n Boons !!

Very tastefully written ----- also Georgette Heyerish !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bullshit!

He rapes her and then they live happily ever after? Mmmhm.. This is absolute bullshit and a waste of my time, you wouldn't know a good story if it jumped on you!

afrochickafrochickalmost 11 years ago
To "Bullshit"

Have you not been reading the entire story? She has fought with herself about loving the man who has not only tormented her but also her country. This author has done a well job on writing this story and displaying just how torn Emera is. Please do not talk down about this story. Maybe it just wasn't for you, but you do not have to leave a harsh comment.

Titania123, once again you have written a great story. I look forward to reading more of them. :)

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Request, not Bequest

FYI, Elmera's father made a request she let someone else take over nursing. A bequest is a gift given, usually as an inheritance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awww,

A hasty royal wedding followed by the happy blessing of a *cough* definitely premature baby about 7-8 months later.

In the immortal words of The Princess Bride its “wuv twu wuv”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Heart warming story

Absolutely lovely. Love both characters, so beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous