All Comments on 'My Mother in Law'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked it

Liked hearing from you again after Voyeurweb. How about more of your stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A love-hate relationship writ large?

Or just another tasteless mother-in-law joke?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I like the storyline

He may not think too much of his MIL but you can't knock getting to fuck the old cow up her ass.

I bet she was a tight fuck, and being a little reluctant makes it all the better.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
You're on a roll!

This and four other great 5 star stories in the past month.

That's a hell of a start and I hope you can keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear WTF

Can you imagine my confusion as I read your comment . "Left you confused".

The you in this case was the writer of the comment, and myself, for I had no idea what caused his constant state of confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow we have the same arrangements

My wife and I been married for six year now. And she wouldn't give me anal. Some how her mother got wind of it. It was on my 28th birthday we was all out for dinner when she whisper to me that she have a special gift for me only if I don't tell. I said I won't tell what is it. All she said was it was behind her back. And it need some oil and you in it. The next morning in the kitchen I was in she ass.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Confusion

Although I liked your story, I had to back to the beginning as at first you referred to your wife but then started referring to her as your ex-wife, then you went back to wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Salivating

Stumbled across your story, while web surfing.

Have to admit, I did become very aroused while reading. My cock was hard for most of the short story.

Good masturbating material.

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

Now you can't feel bad when someone calls you a "motherfucker". But I hope you and her really enjoyed it.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAAA++++

SchakaSchakaover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Diecast! Your comment is much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. I hope you f***** your mother-in-law and your wife both in their asses. Nothing much better than a woman that asks you to f*** her ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous