All Comments on 'Eating the Ex-Wife'

by kandor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My Life!

Though this woman sounds much bigger and meaner than my wife, I'm in a relationship that's completely female-led. Before we married we were very physical sexually and generally wrestling in the park and boxing at the gym. A few months after we married she came home from a work party well after 10 p.m., and when confronted flew into a rage. I tried to calm her down by grabbing her arms, but when I felt the size her biceps had grown to, I backed up. She took that for the weakness it was and swung at me. First swing missed, but the follow up jab caught me on the jaw and immediately dropped me. When she grabbed my robe lapels and pulled me up to her I tried to pull away - she pulled me toward her then caught me with a powerful roundhouse. When I woke up 30 minutes later, she was already undressed and in bed. I've never challenged her again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Paradise

This sounds like paradise to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Complete garbage, from 1st letter to final period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If this happened to me I would dive right in..... I would love to rim a loose ass too...... lol u only live once. Give her my number.

7089956000

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
what a wimp

she would have let me go as soon as i bit her twat and brought blood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous