All Comments on 'Turned into a Slut Ch. 04'

by xaitonnar22

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fun Fun

This story made me hard and now I'll go play with my little clit while thinking of being there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
eh

what the hell, you guys need some serious therapy

xaitonnar22xaitonnar22almost 12 years agoAuthor

I had not planned to write another chapter but since I didn't put The End after this one I guess I will have to. Feel free to email me any advice or recommendations or desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An idea

Maybe in the last one Timmy could actually use his dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good one

It wasn't bad! I wish the fag got to keep some of his masculinity as lady boys don't do it for me but all in all a good story!

cuckold75cuckold75over 11 years ago
Great

I so wish that was me hot story WoW please keep it going...

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Loved it.

I have fucked a number of chastity sissy boys and I love how you describe how they leak and even cum. All that goo on the floor. I like to make them lick it up and swallow it. I had one sissy husband who's wife gave him Viagra before I used him. I had not unloaded in days. He was in pain in his cage as his cock responded to me and her playing with his balls and licking his balls and the outside of his cage. He was filling it so he could feel the wet touches, and was moaning and groaning so loud as he sucked my cock. After unloading into his belly, he sucked my hard and then as he was dripping and leaking I fucked his tight pussy for 20 min's till I unloaded again and bred his pussy. He was whimpering and moaning. Then after he cleaned up the floor and my cock. An hour later after playing with his wife, I was hard again and fucked his stretched pussy and gave him a second breeding. Damn that was a good time.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

sexually, this has gone great, I wish it happened to me, but a person has to think about doing what's right for the future they want. out in public, a record of what occurred, could kill his future.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 7 years ago
great

she should make him glue his cage closed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yes

you should glue mine on me

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

"I was past caring at this point and simply put on the clothes she handed me. I chose to concentrate instead on the wonderful feelings they were giving me. The panties were tight on my butt and pulled my chastity belt in nicely, constantly reminding me how pathetic my little dick was. The mini skirt came down to well above mid thigh and let a cool breeze blow across my tender ass, which it barely covered." This turned the story up for me. It would have been too easy to hold on to the betrayal without her/him choosing to embrace the parts of his life he could influence (of course, not including his ex-girlfriend-now-mistress). When authors show their characters enjoyment of events, its easy for me to connect. Thx.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous