All Comments on 'I Thought I was Straight'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!!

I thought I was straight once too. But although I have never been with a man, your story convinces me that it's time I started to look for one just like your character.

Don't leave it there, go on to make it a series. Well written, (my aching cock and balls tell me so)

Thank you.

60andhorny60andhornyalmost 12 years ago
wow

I was straight once now I am bi. I have had a big black cock and it was amazing as he called me his bitch. Keep up the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

I lost my virginity in my man-pussy to a man like Bubba..................Oh I loved his big black cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Im Black

Im black and love to suck white cock. I love to be dominated by white men. I play it up in public and talk all the normal trash about white women but I am a whore for any white man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cool!!

Nice one ....rock on part 2..

xx

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Love your story of submission. For many of us bi guys, I think we crave the submission and humiliation much more than the sex. They only time I cum with another man is if I have an anal orgasm while being fucked and like your character real enjoy it when I am pleasing my man and he moans or beings to face fuck me hard.

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story but. . .

Great story about giving in to the desire for cock, but there were just a few factual errors. Bubba Smith went to Michigan State University, not Alabama. His last college game was in 1966, not in the 80s and Michigan State never won the national championship while he was there. They finished second to Ohio State in 1966. Of course, your Bubba Smith might have been a different Bubba Smith.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

gr8 story dude...wnt more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ME TOO...

I also thought I was straight when I met this gorgeous black guy at a party. He had an aura that attracted me to him like I use to get with a beautiful women. Before the night was over he had taken me to the bathroom and made me suck his cock and swallow his load like a cheap whore. For the next 2 years he owned my mouth, my girlie ass and most importantly my mind. and I absolutely loved him. When I was in his presence I was required to be 100% feminine, including dressing up, painting my toes and lipstick. I loved it and really miss him.

Rossini12Rossini12almost 12 years ago
Not a bad story.

I don't know why I read this, since I am not nto football, nor anal, or submission. My experience in this field stopped at hand and oral, but, I think I can understand the fascination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT Story

Thank you , I really enjoyed this story, I hope there are going to be more parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome!

This was honestly one of the hottest gay stories I have ever read, came twice while reading it and then read it again!

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryalmost 12 years ago
Just So

Just so very much enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

oh god this made my pussy Soo wet:) at some parts I even felt my mouth watering.. mmmm delicious story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Straight Girl 13

I Fucking Love This Story It Made Me Have A Mind-Gasm lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WISH IT WAS ME

WOULD ALSO BE HAPPY PLEASING THE REST OF THE TEAM KEN

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I liked it, but I'd like to offer some constructive criticism. I hate to write about what I don't like; it's easy to comment on what I don't like while ignoring so much that I do since it doesn't need improvement, but obviously that sends the wrong message. Please understand that I love your writing, I just had a few notes. And for other readers out there, please add your thoughts. If my opinion is in the minority, I'll willingly submit to the majority. (See what I did there? Nice double entendre, if I do say so myself.)

First of all, I don't know why you felt the need to write the story as a flashback. While it's a very small detail, I don't see what it added to the story. I could see if it functioned as a set-up for a future story about this character submitting in real-time (and of course, it could; just because you haven't returned to this character yet doesn't mean you never will). If so, while it's not something I'd like to read (I find the first submission to be so much more exciting since it's taboo, especially when it's homosexual - male or female), I have no right to comment on that aspect of your writing. However, if that wasn't your intention, then again, I don't get why you included it.

Secondly, I wasn't a big fan of having both the quarterback AND the professor being used to seduce Corey. I mention this only because while the professor seemed real (ashamed to be witnessed by Corey), the quarterback didn't seem to care, white I would think that he would've been even more reluctant to submit in front of a witness, since his act was gay as well as submissive.

Again, I hate to criticize, especially for content - it's your story, why would I expect it to be MY fetish(es) - but those points, I believe, deal with cohesion more than preference, and I hope you understand where I'm coming from, and that my comments neither hurt your feelings, nor are taken as a selfish attempt to get you to write about something for me rather than yourself (have I qualified myself enough?) It's just that Adam's complete non-reaction to Corey seemed odd, and I fail to see the point of the flashback. If you had a reason, I'd love to know what it was.

I've tried to be constructive, but I wouldn't want to only be negative, so I'll end on a positive note (I hope). You are one of my favorite authors on this site; anything written by you, krr1957, or Tappy_McWidestance, inspires a party in my head and is immediately read no matter the description. I pray that you never stop writing; I enjoy your writing not only because of the content but also your ability to write characters. Erotica is superior to visual pornography in its ability to get in a character's head, and reading about someone discovering a new desire - especially one considered taboo - and grappling with it before submitting is why I so enjoy literotica, and you [three] are virtuousos of the art.

cummmthirstycummmthirstyalmost 11 years ago
Im Not str8

Im a bi middle aged white guy , that Luvs bein a cummthirsty Faggot slave for Big Fat Heavy Blk Cock....Soooo I Luved ur Story .... Luved lickin up my cummmmm at the end ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needing white stud cock

Wow! Great story! I couldn't put it down. As I read, I simultaneously enjoyed Corey's eventual submission and imagined my becoming a white stud's slut!!

rickwolfrickwolfabout 10 years ago
i want it as well

ill be ur new white faggit never had it in the ass

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Moral of the story (if I may) : We all do surprising stuff when young. Thanks for the read!

oralguy82oralguy82over 9 years ago
Similar

When I started sucking cock, that was like my experience; jerking off after getting a mouthful of cum set my fate to get my pleasure after sucking off another guy.

Until it became the only way I could get sexual pleasure was when I had a mouthful of cum.

I hate it but can't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Serious

Somebody please make a video of this scenario so I can cum in my pants every fucking day please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
was it 5th overall

9th overall was Mel Owens but he went to Michigan, 5th overall was E.J. Junior now He did go to Alabama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh my....

I apparently am a faggot for BBC too!

LOVED IT!!

Marti

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

First of all, there is nothing at all wrong with being a cum loving cock sucker bottom faggot. I know because that is what I am. I wish I had found out much earlier in my life(I was 48) but, as soon as I found out, I couldn't get enough cock. I gave up women all together. I truly get my pleasure from pleasing the man/men I am with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Corey is lucky

I want to meet bubba and become coraline... so hot

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
All whites will suck black cock if given the chance

Another superb story about the inevitable submission of white men to black cock. Even if one had never read another SSL story before, there was never any question whether the white guy would end up sucking his black roommate's cock. The simple truth is that given the opportunity (merely a black and white man together) if the black man wants his cock sucked then the white guy will suck it. And if the black man wants to fuck the white guy in the ass, then the white guy will invariably submit. It doesn't matter if the white guy is straight or married, all white males have an instinctive need to suck black cock; all it takes is for a black cock to be in view and any white guy will drop to his knees and suck it. Judging by many of the comments, it would appear that there are many white guys who would agree with me. Anyway, I love just about any story in which straight white men are turned into cocksucking slaves for blacks.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Wow

I always enjoy your stories. I can't get enough of your cocksucking stories and the ones on hypnosis. I have been watching some hypnosis videos online about cock worship and it is very similar to the ones described in your hypnosis series. I also enjoy reading about white men submitting to black men's big cocks. I have never seen a black cock in real life, but I love watching them in videos and fantasizing about sucking one. Maybe some day I will get that chance. Sorry if I am rambling I am not the writer so I hope the critics don't jump on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hypnotic black cock

White boys just can't keep from worshipping black men with big black cocks. That black cock hypnotizes us and turns us into submissive cocksuckers. Just one look and we are immediately thinking about it, saying to ourselves " stop looking at it " but we can't stop. It's hypnotizing us and we are going to be sucking it in a very short time and then we are going to get our little pussy fucked shortly after. There is only one thing better than black cock and that is more than one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It

Great story. I am female but Love men loving men. I prefer relationships with bi and gay and trannies. Besides being fucked by a man, nothing turns me on more than 2 men fucking and sucking. Like my man to fuck me and tell me about some good man pussy he fucked and how good a sweet boy sucked his dick. This what I think about when I masturbate as well as my grandfather fucking me when I young. Write more, please.

Corky1942Corky1942over 6 years ago
Hot Story! Been There...Sort of

Very hot, and very well written. As a former high school and college athlete, I can tell you that sex between male teammates is not that rare. During the final three years of high school I was regularly used by a larger, one-year-older neighbor and teammate. He was blessed with 8 inches of thick cock, and it began with him making fun of my 4.5 inches. We are both white, BTW, and I can tell you that male-to-male sex can become VERY addictive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So so

I am 100% gay and I am picky and would have told me to drop dead. I only have sex with when I like someone and never put up with any abuse or anyone being unkind to me. I believe in passion with sex. My sex has always be some much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bubba s lil Faggot cummthirsty Slut Forever

I Luv reading this eXtremely Hotttt Story!!!!! Id be Bubba s faggot Rhonda ANY Time Master Wanted.. & I am cummmthirsty (faggot) ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

All men think they are straight, until they try their first cock. After that, you think about it all the time. I tried my first one when I was 50. I'm 66 now, and have sucked over 400 men, amounting to thousands of blow jobs, and have been fucked by over 80 men. I love to help men drain their balls.

bad1_bbad1_balmost 4 years ago
Dayum

That was hot af.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will try to look for professor White and found out how she became his slot and let her know that I was now a slept for a bubba

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

wow! i have always had this fantacy, Maybe one day this will happen. mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminds me of a black roommate I had that I would've done that to if he would've asked. He was an Adonis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot, I’m a faggot for bbc and I love it.

monolith414monolith414about 2 years ago

Loved this story, it reminded me of just turning 18 an senior year in high school. I was on the track team an also a couple of black guys. One in particular. Reggie had the locker next to me. Just hanging his cock was about 6 inches an I couldn't help but sneak peeks at it. I guess he had been catching me peeking, one day he said like what you see? I was glad no one else was around to hear. I did like what I saw but stammered what are you talking about and grabbed my things an left in a hurry. I had all weekend to think about what happened. I did like looking at his cock an wondered how big it got. On Monday I was in the men's room taking a leak. I was almost finished an in walked Reggie. He stood next to me and pulled out his cock an pissed. I finished but still had my cock out as I looked at his cock. Looking over at me he said like what you see? Want to shake it for me? No I said I'm not like that. That's not what you cock says. Looking down my cock was rock hard. He reached for my hand an pulled it to his cock, I made a little effort to pull away. He held my hand on his cock, looking into my eyes saying, this is what you wanted from the first time you seen my cock isn't it. No it's not I said. Then why are you stroking my cock? Sure enough I looked down to see me stroking his cock. Still stroking his now growing cock he turned to face me. His cock was now hard an looked about 9 inches. Putting his hands on my shoulders and pushing my down to my knees. No I can't I said, don't deny it he said you know you want to do you? Again I said no no no I don't. Now on my knees he rubbed his cock against my closed lips, I could feel his precum on my lips. With his hand on his cock his other on my head pulling it to his cock trying to force me to open my lips. Finally giving in his cock slipped past my lips. Now both his hands on my head pulling me up an down on his cock. Taking his hand from my head I kept bobbing on his cock, I started to like sucking his cock. Suddenly he pushed my head off his cock an said stick your tongue out as he stroked his cock. Resting his cock on my tongue I felt his warm cum ooze out onto my tongue. I swallowed an then licked the last drops of cum of his cock. I sucked his cock for the rest of the school year an all summer, half way through summer I became his bottom bitch till he left for collage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hate that so many stories, including this one, have to dwell on dom/sub, degrading name-calling, humiliation, and feminization. None of these are even remotely hot or sexy to me. This story could have been hot if Bubba was less of an asshole, ditched the name-calling and the rest, and just enjoyed bi man to man sex with his teammates.

djaamdjaamover 1 year ago

I love the verbal aspects, dom/sub, degrading, name-calling, humiliation and feminization. Bubba is somewhat soft but he is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall a very hot story but the "feminization" of the hero dulled the excitement for this reader.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

DAYUMMMmmmmm..!!

Jim..!!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

279. Well conceived but I’m not a fan of gay stories and I especially dislike name calling and dominance and submissive characters especially between guys and especially manly men. On my quest to read all of your stories I’d prefer more females and more love and fewer contest entries as they keep you from finishing other good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story! It happened to me also. I was 35. Met a 20 year old black college student at an adult video store. He unzipped his fly in front of me. Before I knew it I was on my knees in front of him taking his 8.5” thick cock down my throat. He had me suck him for ten minutes then he whispered that he wanted to fuck my ass! He told me to follow him to his dorm room. He had a room to himself.

It was amazing how easily he had this power over me making me so submissive to him even though he was so much younger. He had me naked lubed up in his bed fucking the daylights out of me! He didn’t care if his dorm mates heard my moans and whimpering! We ended up in a ten year relationship. I melted wanting his big dick in my ass fucking me! Henry was a stud and could fuck for hours! He also had 160 IQ too. I was one of hundreds of white guys who serviced him! Once that big black dick goes in your rear it changes you and you can’t get enough!

Karma1978Karma1978about 1 year ago

I have a 3. I hate the word faggot and do not understand the reason ppl especially gay and bi ppl put up with ppl using the worst derogatory term for their sexuality. That is such a turn off when I hear that word. Doesn't matter you are a Dom that is doubt and I don't more than 1 percent of readers or real ppl get off on being called that. I am black and sorry having sex with a man that think calling a n***er will never be turn on.

cynthia0920cynthia092012 months ago

I liked the story a lot, I would have liked to have Bubba seduce him more slowly, knowing that Corey was intrigued by his cock and at first when he comments how big it was to let him fondle it at first, squeeze it maybe stroke it a little and let it go at that getting Corey to admit he never expected to actually feel the power in it.

Bubba telling him, yea that why the women love it and telling him don't worry I won't tell anyone you touched it.

Ten the next time they are hanging out, watching a game, and Corey is caught looking again, Bubba asks very nonchalantly, want to feel it again? It's soft now, you can feel it grow, the women say it's amazing to feel it grow in their hands. Bubba says, come sit by me and try it, Corey does what he suggests and starts to fondle it and is amazed and tells Bubba how incredible it feels, and Bubby allows him to stroke it while they watch the gameand that's as far as it goes that time

It happens again of course while hanging out Bubba says, hey you want to get me hard again? Corey eagerly says sure I'd love to it was incredible last time and bounces over next to Bubba and starts playing with it until it's hard and he's stroking again, Bubba says to him, want to see something cool? Make me cum you're not gonna believe how much cum I shoot! Corey asks, really you want me to jerk you off? Bubba says, why not? no one will know, and Corey begins to get him hard and stats to stroke him and Bubba starts to instruct him how he likes it and how to make him cum.

When a drop of precum forms Bubba tells him to use it as lube and to spit on his cock for lube and as he's getting close Bubba pushes his head down inches from his cock and tells him, get close for a better view as he shoots his load all up to his chest, all over Corey's hands and some even get's on his face!

Corey looks up at Bubba and says wow that was amazing as he continues to stroke Bubba's messy cum covered cock until Bubba tells him to get a washcloth and clean them both up. Bubba catches him taking some of the cum from his face and tasting it, he smiles at him, and asks how does it taste? Corey says, not as bad as I thought!

The next time Bubba just tells him, Corey I need a hand job get over here and Corey happily sits next to him and starts, but Bubba immediately pushes his head onto his belly, inches from his cock head. Corey is thrilled at the prospect of seeing it up close again, but this time when the precum appears, Bubba asks if he's ever tasted his own pre- cum and Corey makes a slight face and tells him NO! Bubba laughs and tells him, the women seem to like it, go ahead taste it, and scoops it onto his finger and tells him to suck it off his finger and Corey does it.

Bubba says see not so bad and Corey says yea a nice salty taste and continues to jerk him but kinda milking it to see if he can get another drop to taste. This time Corey asks if he can taste it again and Bubba says sure but when Bubba doesn't scoop it up Corey reaches to get it on his finger Bubba stops his and says, lick it from the source.

Corey emphatically says, NO WAY, and Bubba says suit yourself but that's what you need to do if you want it from now on. What's the difference just lick it off, Corey sighs and says ok and quickly licks it off the pee hole of Bubba and savors the taste.

Bubba says see? No problem, keep milking me to get more and Corey now happily does it and gets to lick off a couple more drops. Corey has no qualms now about letting his tongue lick Bubba's cock head and Bubba says, try this now, wet your lips and wrap then around the tip of my cock and milk me and suck the precum directly from my pee hole.

Corey demurs and says, I don't know about that, wouldn't that be like sucking your cock? Bubba says hell no your tongue has licked it already it's just adding your lips, I think your like it.

Corey says, well ok and licks his lips and wraps them around the tip and starts to milk with his hands and suckle on the tip and Bubba rests his hand on Corey's head and musses his hair and tells him how good it feels until he gets his tasty treat. He sits up and tells Bubba, wow that was amazing! Bubba says, I told you, now get some more and Corey wraps his lips around his cock head again and starts to milk.

This time as Corey is milking and Bubba's hand is on Corey's head, Bubba purposely thrusts his hips upward and presses Corey's head down and Corey's lips slide down and over his mushroom head and down to the beginning of his shaft.

Corey is shocked and tries to pull off but Bubba holds him there, says to Corey oops my bad but don't stop, I can feel more pre-cum flowing, keep sucking it out and he gently thrusts in and out of Corey's mouth.

Corey can taste the precum and loves it and stops resisting, as Bubba thrsts go deeper and deeper into Corey's mouth until he gags and Bubba backs off, then he says, time to make me cum and Cory completes the hand job, some lands on his face again and they both laugh, and this time Bubba scoops some cum from Corey's face and offers it to him saying want another taste? Corey nods enthusiastically and Bubba feeds it to him

This becomes pretty much routine for the next week, with Corey initiating it, they sit and watch TV after practice and dinner and Corey automatically sits next to Bubba and they talk about the day and Corey doesn't hesitate fondling him, getting him hard, eating his precum, being face fucked and finishing Bubby off with his hand.

Corey loves seeing his shoot and getting it on his face and stroking his sloppy cum covered cock, and bubba feeding him a drop of cum or two. Bubba even convinces him to lick his chest and belly too, Corey likes to giggle and show Bubba the mess on his hand and Bubba finally tells Corey to lick it all off his hand, Corey looks at him questioningly as if to say, is this going too far, but Bubby says don't worry, you know you love it so eat it, it's not like you haven't eaten it before and Corey gives him a big smile and says ok and begins to give Bubba a show of licking and eating his cum from his hand, when he's done Bubba says, taste good? Corey nods, Bubba says, want more? Corey nods but gives him a questioning look, Bubba just looks down at his messy cum covered cock and takes in in his hand and wags it at Corey.

Corey says, really? You think it's ok? Bubba says, why not? I mean my cock has been in your mouth and fucked it, you've eaten my cum already and love it, go ahead and clean me up!

Corey say's well ok if you think it's ok and proceeds to lick and suck and clean Bubbas cock and eat his cum happily.

Bubba is taking his time with him and it's not until a few more sessions like this that as Corey is milking and Bubba is fucking Corey's mouth and Corey get's accustomed to sucking it while it's sliding in and out of his mouth that Bubba announces that it's time to cum but when Corey starts to come off his cock to finish with his hand, that Bubba announces, no baby, this time you're going all the way, and holds him down on his cock, and tells him to suck it and finish me with a blow job and take it from the tap, Corey tries to object but Bubba hold him there and continues to fuck his mouth and tells him, listen baby this is going to happen whether you like it or not, so you can fight me or enjoy it.

Corey looks up at Bubba with his mouth full of cock he begins to bob his head up and down willingly accepting his place and actually loving it. Bubba shoots his huge load into Corey's mouth and swallows it all and comes up all smiles and says, Thank you Daddy that was wonderful!

T

cynthia0920cynthia092012 months ago

BTW as far as being called faggot, I remember the first time someone called me that, it was when I was giving my first BJ, I was horrified, it was one of the most derogatory names a str8 guy could call someone, so I was insulted too.

But then I realized, I was on my knees with a man's cock in my mouth and I was bobbing my head up and down on it to make him cum, I couldn't avoid it, I realized that's what I was now I love hearing it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn, if this is the real Bubba Smith, Corey is one lucky dude. Growing up, I thought Bubba Smith was one of the sexiest people I'd ever seen. When I watch Police Academy, I always get a hard on looking at his crotch in those jeans. I would have let him fucked me anytime.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love to have a god of a black man with 10 inches as a roommate .I would stay naked and take care of his every need .Also would love special days when he had 5 or 6 bbc friends over.Would satisfy their every need.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nobody writes about white bois getting turned/cuckolded by BBC as well as you do, and this is one of my faves.You write my fantasies, and I cum back to this one frequently. Thank you. A part II would be great if he makes her dress like a girly and pimps him out to friends.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not hot sex, mostly BS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50713 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...