All Comments on 'How I Lost the Second Battle of Berlin'

by Rhein1

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read!!****

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WHEN ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DUCK

try to scoot out of the way of all incoming missivesl TK U MLJ LV NV

mike2710mike2710almost 12 years ago
Thanks

A good read. You make the best of a bad situation. He did and moved on to a degree.

Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pretty good

a little more from her perspective, especially once she realized she was caught, might have rounded the story out a little better. Not suggesting reconciliation, just a little of where she realizes what a selfish bitch she was. I also doubt she would have signed off on the divorce without forcing a face to face meeting one way or another, she doesn't come across as someone who would accept defeat so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Realistic Story

Too often the authors/protagonists get divorced and say nothing about the emptiness from having decades of happiness blown to bits. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
STUPID

Not a good story...just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
it hard to be a wimpy writer

because payback is hard and full filling.

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
Well Done

No Navy SEALS, elobrate revenge plans, kidnappings, spy vs. spy-just a real life decision the author had the main character do a cost benefit anylis of wife and marriage.

Best solution walk away and deal with it.

NIce tale

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 12 years ago
This reads like it really happened

Reality becomes the best fiction. I liked this and was well entertained. Good job!

adgeonadgeonalmost 12 years ago
An honest reflection of a divorced man

I liked it. Thanks.

gyjunkiegyjunkiealmost 12 years ago
Thanks for a fine read.

It was great to read a more realistic story of a divorced man.

killerwhale681killerwhale681almost 12 years ago
A slice of real life

Someone said that the person who cares least has the most power in a relationship, but, ya know, he just wasn't gonna wear those horns. Very well written, it makes me think abouts what I would do.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 12 years ago
Good Job

Sad, but a realistic ending. It does seem as if they should have met and had a final discussion after all those years, but perhaps this way was best. I like reconciliations, but with her attitude it would be tough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Reconcile

Oh hony I am so sorry i've been another mans cum dump used and abused take me back as your "faithful" wife when pigs fly.

Good story .

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Hard to believe he didn't...

...walk away day one of the conference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very realistic - Reality does suck

Realistically written. The rage comes from the helplessness and inability to change what is happening. The emotional upheaval and subsequent decision to save himself and not be emasculated rang true. In real life there is seldom revenge or any redemptive action.

Having lost my wife to someone with a bigger checkbook I really can identify with the story. Like Steve l tried to save the marriage to no avail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I don't understand

why someone would try and "save" the marriage. The marriage is over and dead.

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
I enjoyed it

You have done a fine job of writing to your readers' emotional level and expressing the rage. I feel it too, rage at the woman.

Good job, thanks for writing. 5*****

Regards,

-PUltoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
she did the right thing

getting rid of him was the right move he show by his thoughts and actions that he was a fool as i think his daughter also knew, when in berlin she slept around what did he do he took her back the last night proving that he was an idiot., and what happen to him was of his own making.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another

Another well written and thoroughly realistic story. However, like one other critic, I think you would enhance this and your other stories with a final focus on the cheating wife and how she feels about her own actions. Thanks for your fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lost old ho

the numnuts hubby is a wimp. he got sloppy seconds in the hotel,,,,is hope his???? not your finest expected more you wimped out.......

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Chillingly Honest & Realistic Account of a Foundered Marriage !

I cant say I enjoyed this stor, but could not help but admire the narrator's way of disclosing all the causal events that led to the divorce. I will quibble & put forth that the author did not put forth quite enough of Nicole's positive traits. Getting rid of this kind of wife as she was described sounds like a relief.

Still the wry & yet unsparing voice that came thru this saga was easy to empathize with. It is probably a futile hope that the author will write a sequel where the narrator finds the kind of woman who treats him decently.

Once again, I commend Rhein 1 on his ability to describe a melange of mixed emotions simultaneously felt by his lead characters . There are absolutely no qualms, however, felt by myself in rating this story at five stars & thanking the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Was this written by a mental retard?

Its seems that way... wow this is fucking awful

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
he knows they fucked in berlin

but he never says it to her when they are arguing over her writing the book with this other guy.

WHY? the lack of confrontation at this part of the story seems makes no sense and it seems contrived

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, I have read all of your submissions now, and I was right.

The funniest line of this comedy, was when you wrote...

"I can't seem to find a moment where I could've acted more decisively to prevent Nickole from leaving me."

However, you wrote the answer yourself, in the form of back-story:

"When our daughter Hope moved out on her own things began to change in our marriage. I don't know how to describe it but Nickole seemed to become even more dictatorial than usual. She directed where we went, what we did and how long we stayed. I am a pretty easy going guy so I let her take the lead in our marriage. My reasoning behind this was that even though I was not really thrilled by her attitude and actions I figured that she would eventually grow out of it."

Your character never acted like a man, why should he expect that his wife would ever consider him a man?

You wrote toward the end, "in the end, I raged helplessly and never sought to hurt either of them."

...and later, "She was gone and replaced by a constant anger that seemed to ebb and flow in its intensity. If I were to describe it at its worst, I would say it was like a giant wave of anger smashing against the rocks of frustration and despair."

Well, if I was your character's neighbour, I would be careful not to upset him, because I might trigger his rage, and he might run out to the ant-nest and kick up some dirt. If he does, I won't be too worried though, because I know he will carefully place his steps so that he doesn't accidentally maim any of them.

Also, as his neighbour, I won't tell him that Hope is not really his daughter, she looks half Spanish. If he ever decided to realise that, I would advise him to not bother getting DNA testing done, though, because I KNOW he didn't have it in him to impregnate ANYTHING, and why waste the money, when the net result will be nothing done about it except for some more scuff marks on the ant-hill.

--- None of the promised applause from me, if I found anything unexpected in any of your work. Book closed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
'Hindsight savvy'

Definition : Someone who is never able to think on their feet, but can always think of the perfect course of action to have taken well after the event has transpired. OFTEN EAGER TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY "SHOULD HAVE DONE".

Source : http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hindsight%20savvy

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Well written

I will agree with LSD that you do a good job of portraying mixed emotions, but I will agree with another comment about reacting immediately when you are being disrespected. Just swallowing it is not useful in the long run.

One thing is that I just read all your stories together and conclude that they are all the same basic story with small changes in the setups.. Try doing something different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How?

Can you stop in the middle of a SHIT....asswhole...bill

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SOME PEOPLE, especially when they are wrong

JUST DONT WANT TO GIVE UP GRACEFULLY OR GREATFULLY. tk u mlj lv nv

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 11 years ago
Incomplete....

This story just doesn't feel finished...

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Good Story

You are a gifted writer that can draw your readers into your stories all seem to need to be finished. I feel that I'm missing something at the end of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Story definitely not finished.

It would seem reasonable that she pay some kind of a price for her portrayal.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Sucks when selfish stupid peole

Act without thought for the repercussions -

She ran the relationship so he would do as he was told - she just wanted what she wanted then she would what she had - no prob right ???

Oh well -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I hate fucking cheating whores. She started this and he ended it. No revenge or retribution. We definitely need a continuation, possibly two or more chapters. I'll be looking out for them.

Fighting41Fighting41over 10 years ago
Synopsis

I've finally figured out your style. You like writing synopsis' of what you would like stories to be but never flesh them out far enough to consider them to be considered full stories.

This one could have been expanded a great deal but was once again rushed to an unsatifiying conclusion

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

The ending was a bit unsatisfying. He seems content to divorce her, does so rather decisively, and then the story wraps with him divulging unresolved feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Right to the end....

...I had enjoyed the story. But the ending was definitely lacking and I would have liked to have known more about the slut and how her life went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Author is incapable of ending a story!!!

Always leaves the man hanging as a weak wimp.

IGotYurWifeIGotYurWifeover 9 years ago
One pathetic little star

Do you imagine all of your male protagonists to be pussies and feminine girly-men? Do you identify with that persona? Man up.

".... no matter how I look at it I can't seem to find a moment where I could've acted more decisively ....". Seriously? From the first day in Berlin Malone should have put his foot down and stopped being a tourist and started intervening. After the stained sheets and condoms in der Gruppenfueher's room he should have gone ballistic on her. And whether she admitted it or denied it he should have repossessed his engagement and wedding rings, destroyed everything of hers in their hotel room, and gone home. After taking her credit cards, phone and house keys. If the hotel hadn't held her passport, take that too. Strand her im Deutschland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not worth more than 1 star

Very weak ending with a wimp for a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feel sorry for the person writing such a pathetic tale.

Author always posts a weak ending. One sorry star because no zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story ,so real

Those negative comments are pathetic. You did a good job putting this story together.life happens like this sometimes.

bultaco199bultaco199over 9 years ago
I like it.

I have read your stories, and I like them all. I like how the offended party keeps their dignity, and self respect. I feel thought that "Steve" in order to truly be free of "textbook writer" should find some closure, some happiness if you will. By carrying the anger and despair he empowers her so to speak. Thank you for sharing your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

I enjoyed the tale. You BTB guys who complain that he is a wimp should wise up. The greater the revenge, while it may be entertaining, the greater the fantasy. This writer writes realistic tales. The fact is you big talkers in real life would do nothing. The husband here addressed the problem confronted his wife. When had proof he divorced her. He did not consent to the relationship nor did he knuckle under. Living well is the best revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My farts are

more exciting than your stories

.....1 all the way with all of your wasted efforts...bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
someday a real "man" will write a tale about a real man,

one who doesn't want to end life because the slut he married left him for another.

I'm sick of reading these auto-bios written by wimps.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

but I would have enjoyed it more learning more of the after story of the wife. Did she stay with boyfriend? did she have regrets,etc.

anon.1

blackswordblackswordabout 9 years ago

It need a epilogue about the wife, no matter how happy or unhappy she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting

Wimp disgusting tale, he is like a moron.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Ummm..

"My frustration stems from the premise that no matter how I look at it I can't seem to find a moment where I could've acted more decisively to prevent Nickole from leaving me". Lmao really? Hard to feel sorry for him he just let it happen right in front of him. This author writes great but I think his characters and the depth of the story need major work. I seem to always have more questions at the end of his stories. This is the second so far but are quite similar same wimpy husband and the abrupt " NO" with the divorce becoming public knowledge and the refusal to talk to the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

It looks like the feminazises and girly boys are complaining about this story, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

Why was he so down on himself, she was a uncaring heartless overbearing I'm going to say it Bitch to him. He got only what was needed but, one thing was forgotten in the. Divorce since she did her writing while married her part of the book had to be shared with her husband. Wow any profit shared if it was a good selling book beefed up retirement fund. He has a life with no stress only himself to answer to or for. You put him in a better place what about the Bartender. What happened with could've added some spice.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
That gotta be a joke

Correction: anonymous 11/15 should have been manater1. I stand by my comment. She was a working woman and Pam tracked her down. She was happy on one side of her face with him. Nothing in the story said she wasn't happy with her husband.

He got the proof he need before going off half cocked. Yes Pam had influenced her to cheat bottomline

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Correction

I don't follow or know what happen that last comment was for a different story.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
This comment is for this story

He should not be so hard on himself but, glad he does not have to put up with her anymore. She took him for granted she had a poor attitude towards anything he wanted it was all about her. On the plus side when theysplit profits from the sell of the house. There should be splitting of the profits from the sell of the book. She was married to him while researching and writing the book if he was still thinking. If he was allowed to completely think.(writer)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the decisive moment

Was while in germany and you allowed her to screw around on you. You could have made stand but didn't. The fact that you are still boohooing instead of getting laid says it all. You remind me of guy near Helena Montana. He used whine about wife cheating

TRUE STORY

But he kept pressing her soiled panties to his face while she laughed about it to her younger lover

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous 08/04/14, you are so off base it is not even funny.

Maybe YOU would do nothing, but the time to stop this shite was before it happened.

The author wrote him as a submissive pussy crying to a bartender instead of standing up to his wife.

At the point that she showed him such utter disrespect in Berlin was the point to lay down how it was going to be. Not to wallow in self pity continuously which is what the author had him do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Husband is a crybaby...

First mistake was allowing the wife to be domineering in their marriage. I can see how it might happen, the husband doesn't really care about something but the wife does, so he lets her have her way. He can't allow that all the time though, marriage is supposed to be about equality. That's what the feminists always wanted, right?

Second HUGE mistake was allowing the prick to take the backseat in the cab with his wife and making him sit up front. That alone told the bastard - and the wife - that he was they type of "man" that can be pushed around, nobody to worry about. Wife was completely wrong in everything she did, but the husband is a wimp so no big surprise there. Leave her in California, they deserve each other. Good riddance, bitch.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Another reformed wimp

It took a long time but he got there and cut her loose. She will soon be alone as time catches up and Holger drops her for a younger model. Hopefully he will find someone worthy to bring to the daughter's life events and gently rub his lonely ex's nose in it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another mediocre poker story.

You ride along fairly well in the story telling department until you reach the end. Then you seem to fall on your face. At the end, he wanted some revenge. Even if his State did not allow it, he could have filed for a divorce and cited adultery. He could have shown all their family and friends the PI reports that showed his wife to be a cheater. And I certainly hoped he asked for and got a percentage of her book sales. After all, she wrote it while they were married. He also should have made all her lovers friends aware of his behavior by sharing the PI reports with them. Since the PI's were watching them, they would have been able to identify all his friends and family and where to send the reports. After that, a good shrink could have helped him with his issues. He could have started seeing one while she was still in California. Once again, pretty good story - horrible ending.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
Stop and think

He knew they were done before they left Berlin. He had just had not come to terms with the facts. The report from the PI put closure on it. How can you call him a wimp cuckold when he was just taking his time. He knew the marriage was dead, all that was left was some paperwork. Yes, he got his revenge by dumping this self-centered

tramp on his terms and no longer had her bossing him around. He did it and did it his way with this harpy messing up his life any more. SO PUT YOUR WIMP/CUCKOLD COMMENTS BACK IN YOUR ASS WHERE THEY BELONG

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs revenge and payback

Sucks- needs revenge and payback

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
What He Could Have Done

I think the only thing he could have done, and it probably wouldn't have worked, was to kick up a bigger fuss in Berlin.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
German

boy needs pain.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Should have raised

hell in the cab and ended up going right back to the airport.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OK- time to do a rewrite on the ending

Started out hard, pussified in the end.

Rewrite the ending with an "Alienation of lawsuit for just cause" with the PI's report against HIM, after the book has been published. Now that would be justifiable revenge! Think about it: All that blood, sweat and tears,,,,thousands of hours of work,,,,and then to have it all taken by his cohorts husband.

Final scene: Helga comes home, begging and pleading as she had to pony up her money to pay her fair share of the lawsuit- and her book earnings- also. So each of them make roughly 10% of the cover price. Comes out to about $100,000 each. Sue each for $250,000, out of court settlement of $125,000 each.

Then, since Helga can't pay that kind of cash? Guess who just lost her equity in the house?

https://www.quora.com/How-much-money-does-the-author-of-an-academic-textbook-earn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Is A Great Story...

But. First, it should have been posted in the “Loving Wives” section. Secondly, I have, after reading many stories here, come to the conclusion that the “Non-Erotic” section of Literotica has become the dumping ground for depressing stories that authors don’t know what else to do with. I would suggest that the “powers that be” open up a new section specifically for “Depressing as Hell” stories, just to give a lot of good writers a place to vent their angst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where'd You Go?

In the sequel, he can learn that moment where he "... could've acted more decisively to prevent Nickole from leaving..." was when he first met her. Some real character development there where he learns to fix his "picker" and that this woman was broken from the git-go.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
A PERSON TRIES TO ADJUST HIS LIFE FOR THE FAMILY

the key word is adjust....barring that there is the next step and the next,,,, adinfinitum, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not Finished

The wife's personality a dn motivations were not explored and analyzed. The story was not finished. What happened to her after her trip to California. I guess we can make and "assumption" she didn't stay with her boyfriend since she did book in her married name. But who knows for sure? What happened to her was omitted. Could have been a 5*.

anon.1

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No lawsuit?

A recording with the wife, to confirm alienation of affection= years of lost work for the other man.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

As with all this author’s stories you are left hanging with no epilogue ot chapter 2 to explain what happened in the long term. So although I really liked the stories I will only give the author a 3 star for his works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He allowed her absolute control

Allowing her absolute control over every aspect of their lives was his downfall. No way does a controlling spouse truly respect the submissive spouse, regardless of any platitudes to the contrary. It was too late to pretend to be an assertive husband, much less a man, by the time they travelled to Berlin.

She no longer loved or respected him, well, no more than one would a pet. That's why she never hesitated about carrying on an affair under his nose at the hotel and why she figured a nice dinner would be more than enough to convince him to let her leave for a year. The husband deserved the pain; he earned it, so let's hope he learned something from it.

LucasredLucasredabout 4 years ago
Excellent

I see many people are writing to say they don't like your stories or the ends of your stories.

Personally, I think they are much more realistic than the stories of the wife being left alone and destitute, while our hero has a 10 year younger hot babe just waiting to console him and snatch him up. In real life, there are seldom 'hot babes' waiting to snag 50 year old men up. In this situation, I think the best our hero, Realistically, can hope for is to move on with dignity.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

After their book is in the publisher’s hands, did she return to her old job, or stay in California? Maybe to write a more in-depth book 2?

Once Sweet Barkeep clued me in, I woulda packed, no note, phone off and flown home. Changed the answering machine message to “If you’re calling for Nickole, she is still in Berlin, getting deeply into German affairs.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No spunk

I just found your stories ...read all and am left with a funny taste in the mouth...no doubt u will never be a successful writer..all ur stories feel like food which has inadequate salt to taste...u don’t dee satisfies with the end...its only one sided...and no stories can be complete without both sides being explained..so u see...nothing outstanding...just so so

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Uh no

All he lost was a domineering bitch. Go get a sweet Chinese woman and live happily ever after

mower9527mower9527over 3 years ago

great story, shitty ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing Lost

All he lost was a cheating bitch and in the long scheme of things his life will be better than it was before.

"I will carry scars that cannot be seen for the rest of my life."

As a wise man once said:

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh, why did you make husband such a weak and pathetic character

Almost good story but it seemed as soon as you gave hubby a backbone, you took it away. After how she treated and cheated on him, he wouldn’t be morose and in pain over losing the selfish whore. Just a terrible ending. Ridiculous

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago
IMO this was a very well written tale.

Perhaps the readership here is unable to appreciate a saga wherein the hero doesn't pound the offender with Green Beret skill. Too bad.. they don't know what they don't know. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really like Rhein1’s stories. Interesting premise but they just don’t give the satisfaction at the end. It doesn’t have to be the ‘scorched earth’ version, just something that give closure and an understanding that the wife regrets the decision. It’s just a story, why not have a satisfying ending.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 3 years ago

Thank you for a really thoughtful and realistic story. It was sad and bittersweet. Herman Hesse says that we spend our life burnishing the remains of the shell we carry from our birth. Your protagonists’ partial carapace is becoming quite beautiful as it glints in the late afternoon sun....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perhaps he allowed his wife too much control of their lives and it left her feeling empowered to do whatever she wanted thinking that he would just fall inline with it. My wife handles most mundane things in our lives but we always discuss the important things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Whats the rush?" Comment made me think he was going to wait for her book to be published to get half. Decent story but the ending was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A story with a wimpy husband and a super slut wife has to be a great REALISTIC story. Ohmigawd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"What irritated me was when we were getting in the cab he cut me off, managing to get into the back seat with my wife and forcing me to sit in the front."

Grab him by the ear, pull him out, end of story.

On to the next one.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shit!!! I suckered into reading another ½ of a story.

This one was going so good too.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well done and realistic story. The usual complaints that the protagonist wasn't, like nearly everyone, able to do much about the situation, given the former history of wife domination. I suppose the main justified complaint was "it's only a story, why not give it a satisfying ending." But some of us get tired of reading only "satisfactory" endings.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Real... like a mailed-fist gut-punch. I think this tale is more realistic in its outcome, the emotions it engenders and the destruction the dispossessed feel, than 99.99% of the stories published here. 5+++++/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid wife letting another man sit next to her forcing her husband aside and then she did not listen to his warning fuck her

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

Your character was a stupid wimp, and just limped away. No Balls.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Would have loved to have had the wife’s POV. What happened with her after hubby had her served. Did she end up with the other guy? Did she go back to her job? Did she and hubby ever meet again. Would be interesting.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 1 year ago

I am a fan of a good BTB. This story isn't one, but is probably more realistic. In many BTBs in reality the husband would spend time in prison.

He knew he lost so he just left.

Although in some stories, where the husband is given the short end of the stick by a stupid judge, I would love to see a husband attack the judge, so he would go to prison and be unable to pay alimony.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Is there a pattern of passivity from the wronged spouse with this author? Very civilized, of course.

There is never a closing conversation between the spouses in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All it took for the wife cheat was good conversation and a little german. She cheated so easily that she most likely never really cared much for him. He went wrong when he didnt lead the relationship. In a healthy relationship a man must always lead and a woman must follow, men must be alpha and women yearn to be beta followers that is why they get wet for alpha men. Regardless of what job they have the man must always lead in the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a single story u have written shows a MC with a spine…. Are they modeller after you?? Guess so!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a single moment where you could have acted more decisively. Yeah right. How about growing a spine and telling the asshole to get his own taxi to start with. Then every moment after that until she fucked him.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous