All Comments on 'A Tale of the Technician Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
andyMassageandyMassageover 11 years ago
really enjoying the storyline

I am really enjoying how you had Craig & Jamie together then added Emily into their fold.

I think we need to get Emily learning to be with Craig under guidance from Jamie with a nice and slow build up!

havok_the_evilhavok_the_evilover 10 years ago
it sucked

sorry i read yr previous posting but this one was bad

Dobhran83Dobhran83over 10 years ago
Bad? I thought it was great.

Well written, sexy, and believable. I don't see how anyone could label this "bad", unless they maybe have a problem with girl/girl content. More fool they.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hate cuck stories

Nuff said...

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Grammar Whine Moment

cliché = a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought.

clique = a small group of people, with shared interests or other features in common, who spend time together and do not readily allow others to join them.

FinalStandFinalStandover 8 years agoAuthor
Grammar and Editing

Man, I look at these older stories where I did my own editing and cringe. I can't express this enough for authors - get a good editor and treat them like gold. They are worth it.

gollyathgollyathalmost 8 years ago
Progress

I have to say, somewhere in between here and LNH, you certainly transformed into something incredible... be it a relationship w/ a killer editor, or some serious soul searching/near traumatic experience... I'm glad you have a frame of mind that ensures you roll w/ the punches and are obviously becoming very focused on creating something that expresses everything you've been through!

Reality: You're the best in the business.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Great. "nice" wins again. Maybe they can all go to the same college and share an apartment. Maybe Jamie and Emily can be Prom King and Queen. LOL

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

What an idiot Craig is. Jamie used him to get Emily who doesn’t want a bar of him. What’s to stop Jamie getting her way now and freezing dumbass Craig out of the scene altogether?

Nothing, that’s what. The only one laughing here is cunt Jamie.

Craig has possibly fucked himself over, the idiot!

Scores 2/5 so disappointed thus far.

This tale better pick up speed pronto.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5283 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...