All Comments on 'The First Time, For The Last Time'

by DawnJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Tragic Tease

Is this a classic "two trains passing in the night" tragic love without end, or will there be a chapter two? Given your poetic view of life, I suspect they will never come together again. Keep writing.

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
Although it was a little confusing in one part...

I really enjoyed this! Very emotional and tender. Anyone who has to deal with a lost love in their life, (and who doesn't) knows how these two feel. I just can't say enough, this was a great piece. You got 5* from me, Dawn.

demure101demure101almost 12 years ago
A knot in my stomach -

Love lost, and the passing of time, and nobody any happier...

But a lovely story, Dawnj!

DawnJDawnJalmost 12 years agoAuthor
To Nakdsub...

I saw where the confusion could be, and tried to address it with the breaks in the storyline and the ellipsis marks, but it didn't work, I see. I'll try to figure out how to fix it completely. Thanks for letting me know about that! I appreciate it! :)

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 11 years ago
A true love story

You were able to capture the true essence of what was and what might have been. This story sounded like one that has happened so many times. It is a story of passion never allowed as well as one that many experience in today's world. I saw the confusion, the battle that she had within herself. I could feel the defeat that both must have felt as he walked away and in the final letter. Sometimes true love hurts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous