All Comments on 'The Trip to Rancho Mirage'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

I liked the characters and the plot, but I have to say that this is in the wrong category (this story has plenty more sex than I expected from a "non-erotic" story). Nevertheless, I would have liked to have seen a bit more of Rob being a bit paranoid after leaving one "slut" for another, even one in recovery.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Nice story, hopefully Beverly will get AIDS also as her just rewards.

TeslerTesleralmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I don't know why you did not put it in the Loving Wives section in stead of Non Erotic. The story had both a wife and erotica. But with that said I thought it was a good story.

quiverclawquiverclawalmost 12 years ago
i dunno....

she changed it to abandonment from irreconcilable differences making it sound like it was YOUR fault. should have sued her for everything just on principles. one look at the pics and tapes and thered be no contest.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read!!****

Thanks for sharing!!

AeroielAeroielalmost 12 years ago
@Tesler

It's just my opinion, but my theory is that JPB put it in non-erotic to avoid the nasty bottom feeder scum that lurk over there in Loving Wives.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 12 years ago
One of your best....and you have had a lot.

Thanks for your excellent stories and please keep them coming.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
good story

though the epilog needed more on the slut twins..did bev have hiv?did she go nuts cause no one would do her?I think bob put it here to avoid the trolls on lw,other writers are doing that w other sections.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Very well produced story

JPB has great skill in dinleated characters and creating interesting situations.

The victim of cheating came out of the story, .... happy!

stinger82stinger82almost 12 years ago
Good one!

Loved it, JPB.

As usual, great characters and excellent dialogue - I always look forward to your stories!

LostchanceLostchancealmost 12 years ago
Well done yet again

I always enjoy reading your stories and this one was no exception. Please continue the awesome job. Thanks again.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 12 years ago
Very nice...

Quite well told. I need to read more of your stuff. In reality, I don't know why she would want to keep her husband. It appears being free to fuck anyone was what she wanted like her twin. But, a great tale about highly erotic women.

OldMarineVet

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
5 stars

I discovered on SOL (storiesonline.net) earlier. Very good Running Husband Story and JPB forgot his habit and he wrote a longer happy ending epilog for the story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Great read -

He ran - yep - but there should be no surprise there for her -

She fucked it up and never could see what it meant - if she needed that more than him just say so move on - die like her sister I guess - poor judgement is often a very expensive thing.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
amazing

I am always amazed at husbands who have sex with their wives after discovering that they were cheating by convincing themselves that it is the last time and i dont know when i will have sex again, man...how can you get it up knowing that the woman you love cheated on you, and how can you trust that it is safe to have sex with her??what happened after the divorce of her catching HIV could have easily happened in the week after her first (assumed) cheating and you could have ended with the decease.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A MIRAGE AND LOOK ALIKE SISTERS

also act alikes in deceit. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
BTW

On this story I do not understand, why it did not published on LW?

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsover 10 years ago
Good Read

Man you can write. Love your stories, especially when you don't leave them open ended. I missed this one when it came out. Agree this should have been in LW cause it hits all the bases.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

I hate cheating skank slut whore cunt wives. Bev was that and more. Rob was lucky he left and even luckier he found Joyce.

Here's chapter two in a nutshell.

Bev discovered he had full blown aids and died broke, broken, alone and unloved in pain. Just like her twin sister.

Fuck those dead skanks.

HA Ha ha

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
One slight omission, Bob. You did not say that he got another blood test afterward.

But that is OK, I'm sure you just forgot or possibly you said it and I overlooked it. No big deal

I have found in all my readings that women who pulled a train or had gang bangs were never true to one man afterward, they can't seem to help it. I have been with a lot of women in my time (well, less than fifty, for sure) and don't know of any that had gang bangs. I had one almost nymphomaniac that dearly loved to fuck and she had gone to wild parties that some of the doctors in Little Rock had, she would have been the most likely candidate for the position. I knew her both before and later when she quit going to them. I never asked the details. Boy did she love to fuck! Meet a man where she was a cocktail waitress, fly off to another state with him and be gone several days. That was the episode that broke us up. I did not see her for a year then we took up again and it was just FWB. I still think about her from time to time. Last seen in 1968.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trying to be funny, right JPB?

Quote

Yes, babies. She had twins, a BOY and a GIRL. They are fraternal and not identical for which I gave thanks. No way I wanted to go through what Beverly and Belinda's parents went through.

Unquote

The sticking point here is "A boy and a girl". If the boy is not a sissy (FAGOT) and dresses like his sister, does it matter whether they are fraternal or identical?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice!

Kinda like all is well that ends well. Bev and her sister got what they deserved. He and Joyce lived happily ever after. A good story with a complete ending.

Good Bob, Good!

jott50jott50over 7 years ago
5

Easiest 5 stars I have ever given.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Second reading

An excellent story, enjoyable and entertaining.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Interesting ride along as they drove cross country

They got acquainted with each other and so did we.

I just wish they had been people I liked. After watching the group in his bedroom I'm surprised he slept with her afterwards.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 6 years ago
I generally enjoy it when you actually put an ending on your story.

Thanks for sharing.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 5 years ago
FINALLY A GOOD STORY!

SO I GAVE IT 5 STARS. THANX

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Good one Bob

You gave us an ending so 5 stars for a really good story.

Would love to hear that Bev ended up with countless STDs that made sex really painful and she ended in forced celibacy with major regrets over how she treated the love of her life.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Would have loved a little more about the ex in the epilogue thanks though. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Very entertaining story. I did have to laugh at it being categorized as “non-erotic”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story JPB, keep this up and you will become a favored writer 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn Bob, you REALLY need to up the IQ of the comment section. The one before me is particularly slow: you've been a 'favored' writer for nearly 20 years!

somewhere east of Omaha

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

Another one for the "Best of JPB" list!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You sure know how to write a wimp and a cuck... Rob took Beverly back after she slutted out in FL which should have told him all he needed to know about her... then when he finds out about her again he runs like a scared chicken instead of facing her and divorcing her before he left... he basically got all he deserved... next!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Why do people that like to fuck around get married? 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS