All Comments on 'Failure to Fuck'

by assxible

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ChestersBoiChestersBoialmost 12 years ago
Brutally Honest

Maybe too honest. This sounds like real life with all the failures and let downs that involves. Unfortunately readers tend to come here for fantasies, not reality, which, I guess is the reason for the poor average score.

Yeah, I quite liked it as a 'slice of life' but, did it get my prick hard? I was softer than Tom!

assxibleassxiblealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Writer responds

ChestersBoi

Thanks for the comment.

I agree, it is a slice of life in the bi lane. Did you read my other offering, SynerGism? I might rate higher on your peter meter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Nice to hear how it really is out there. Lots of guys talk the talk, but cannot deliver the goods. Most guys just want oral. I have met only three in ten year, willing and able to fuck me. I on the other hand will fuck anyone willing to bend and take it! I love to take a good ass pounding, but very few "good" men have the balls! Keep up the pursuit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
anal

I have been waiting and trying to lose my anal cherry but I cant find a guy to fuck me. im a 32 white gay virgin

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

As the saying goes "A good man is hard to find". I had a brief hookup with a nice guy I met on Squirt. We met a few times and sucked each others cocks, but when I asked him to fuck me the next time we met he wanted me to fuck him. After we discovered we both were bottoms we lost interest. Seems it's not too easy finding the right match.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous