All Comments on 'Blackmailed into Submission Ch. 01'

by Wildfire427

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Impressive

The quality of writing is superior to most submissions on this website - and the story is extremely effective and erotic (at least if you're as hopelessly perverted as you doubtless to be looking at anything in this category to begin with...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BESTTTT

man your stories are great keep on writing man u the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unbelievable!! Why is this degenerate lowlife writer alowed to walk the streets ??

This shithead belong in the cell with all other criminally insane scum. I will not even vote on this vile garbage ! 1* is not low enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very confusing switching between brother & sister

Reading this story was very confusing for me. You wrote from the brother's point of view and then his sister angle. You switched so often that I had a hard time to follow the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

I really love this story. Nice build up and he takes what he wants and makes his mother his whore. I can't wait to see what and he makes her do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful start of a story. Keep writing!

I wish my son was this forceful and took what he wanted. Maybe someday.....at least in my dreams. For now I'll have to settle for him peeking at me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous