All Comments on 'Watching My Wife On The Boat'

by fathertime08

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
if i was you

i would shoot myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You Must be so Proud

1* God!!! What a waste of ink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Within 4 sentences, wow

You alienated 100% of the the straight men and most women.

This is a closet cuckold/gay story. That makes it -100*.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 12 years ago
It saddens me

that this is what has apparently taken over the Loving Wives genre. It seems that fetish, group, swinging, BDSM, and cuckolding (again, Fetish) stories are what is contributed most these days. What a shame... These stories all have categories dedicated to them but the authors put them in Loving Wives. Why? If I want to read fetish or group or any of the others I go to that category. Why can't the authors submit them there? Why can't the editors move them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Barley is for brewing beer!

I barely got past the word "Barley"! Barley is for beer so... go out and get ya some!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You don't have a wife

You have a whore .I KNOW WHAT A REAL MAN WOUKD DO WITH HER. Look between your legs if you find a vagina well carry on if a penis have it removed you do not deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

at least you could be her pimp and get extra income out of the deal,if you stay with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
where to start

Poorly written, you have the grasp on the English language similar to a downes syndrome child. Only they have an excuse. The only thing worse than your writing is your subject matter. A wimp pussy cuckold and super whore. No wonder good writers are starting to avoid this site. These cuck masters drive away good readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just after she got on the boat

She was no longer in any shaper or fashion your wife, she in fact apparently due to her own fucked up decisions become community property. Once she made that blunder she was no longer "your wife" and you became pathetic by anyone's measurement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You could have at least charged money for your whore, that is her job now not your "Wife" she is your whore, you can make lots of money from her so hire her out and charge whatever the going rate is and then pick up some young coed and sit back and enjoy the profits while she is still disease free. Soon she will get an STD and hopefully suffer for a long time.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Gratuitous Unkindness - fathertime

Hey, you tried! Thanks for trying. It is more than (I expect) many of those submitting the cruelest comments have done on this or any such venue! (including me!)

Unfortunately, the content behind the unkind comments is accurate. The errors are legion! The topic is banal! BUT, it has been (and can AGAIN be) done with style and panache!

LIT offers a volunteer editor service. Avail yourself of such. Get better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved the story!

I do not know why those other commentators even visit this site. We like the hot-wife, sloppy seconds stories and play them out ourselves.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

@ Anon Because here there are Consequence and REVENGE STORIES AS WELL: Many posters like them, as me. BTW Have you ever read any good Consequence or Revenge stories????

blksoldierblksoldieralmost 12 years ago
haters

dont let people tell you how to live your life great story they just wish that it was them.

keep doing what makes you happy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fetish

Post it in LW and get 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
@blksoldier

Nigger quit makin like u can read. Only reason you piped your spook ass up is the author actually masacres English worse than you do coon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Naughty tart.

Loved it. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

lets hope you both get the gift that keeps on giving and is very painful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
illiterate

just awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enrole in a writing class

Three paragraphs was all I could stand. What is your first language?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Makes an exciting weekend of fucking . . .

. . . sound like a reading of the phone book. This could have been a really good dick teasing story. Lots of banging, lots of cum. Build it. Take time to describe the events.

Brutus813Brutus813over 10 years ago

I love how all the nasty degrading comments are from anonymous people. They don't have the balls to identify themselves. Keep trying. It sounds like you have a lot of hot stories to tell. Just need to get better at wording them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lover

This sounds what Connie likes to do. My wife has taken alot of my friends and their friends.When we have a party she would always end up sucking and fucking most of them.She even has had a few wives and they joined in the party. She and the other wives put on a show and then took on the Only rule is that could not have their husband. After that everyon will sit anround nude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad this idiot quit submitting.

What a wimp.

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 8 years ago

Great concept, but you need to build characters up a lot more. Grammar is important, even in porn stories, believe me.

JohnnieBoxxJohnnieBoxxover 6 years ago
Still at it?

This was a few years ago..... what has she been Doing lately (or Who? :)

are you both still at it? I'd like to know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I thought the story was great and gave it 5 stars. We used to have a 86ft houseboat and my wife has fucked four different guys on it, and one guy she would sleep with him all night. Forget the dick pullers who probably don't even have a wife or girlfriend and just keep on writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous