All Comments on 'Missed Connection Ch. 06'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This was a nice update. And thanks for the new releases. Living in France, we don't get too many new movie releases unless they're extremely mainstream. I'll be watching films for the remainder of the day. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good but...

It was a good update but you could have gave us something better for as long as we waited.

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago

love it and i cant wait to read more about this couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm disappointed in this chapter, was looking forward to it, while it was nice she opened up to him I felt like it was lacking something. Please don't have her going back to Sean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Getting tired of these short chapters

its already chapter 6 and now Jackson finally says he's going to 'make his move'... I like your writing but for the love of God please give us a real scene not just half of one. But hey your the author and you have all the right to do whatever the hell you want. But as a reader its a turnoff. I like these characters even though Kassidy is a little flaky.. patiently waiting for the next chapters.

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry...

I write at the pace that my life will allow and I submit chapters as I go to keep the story alive. Because of the complaints of short chapters, I guess I won't update until I have a pretty lengthy chapter... I can't guarantee how often I will update. Sorry I wasted everyone's time.

-Bizzy

partial2passionpartial2passionalmost 12 years ago
Forget them Bizzy

Your a great writer and people sometimes don't realize the huge amount of time it takes to conceptualize, write, edit and re-edit a good story needs. Keep writing and updating when you can, we love reading your submissions.

-p2p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Say what!

u didnt waste anyone's time, i prefer short chapters to 2months b4 any oda updates. U're amazing, cos coupled with dat fact that real life interferes, u're not daunted. Still find d time to write n update...

U're d best. Xoxoxo

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Personally

I like the way you take time with your writing because when I'm reading it does feel rushed to me.. I'm just happy you let Kassidy give Jackson a chance can't wait for another update..

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago

I meant doesn't feel rushed.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
5!

With Kassidy taste in movies I am surprised she didn't run Jackson away....to jump into my awaiting arms....lol! These two are so ying and yang but somehow compliments each other because each have something the other lacks. Plus I love that you made Kass age show throughout this chapter I think it is refreshing reading a person acting like their age instead of being way to mature and serious. Oh don't feel bad about the short chapters, I know people complain but I don't mind them sometimes you don't want to read a story with 2+ pages besides you update often it isn't like we are waiting months and months for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good

Despite Kassidy's love of Tyler Perry movies, I liked this chapter. Could have been longer but still good.

They seem like polar opposites (she's in college, he already has a career; she's a little messy, he's very tidy) but I think they could work out as long as they're able to meet in the middle.

IzzyLoveIzzyLovealmost 12 years ago
Just Saying

I can't wait for the next chapter!! I love that you aren't rushing into the sex department with these two I love them!!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 12 years ago

Great update looking forward to see what happens next thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

they watched a tyler perry movie? really? really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*Grumble*

What the hell is wrong with Tyler Perry movies...? Geesh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow (:

Great story so far, hurry up and finish it! I honestly dnt really like seans character but the entire plot is so well thought out that it works i guess. Great writting

MsShaybabeMsShaybabealmost 12 years ago
Great Story....

love it....can't wait to read more....loving the description of the Jackson...the solider. I love a man in uniform!

mimi186mimi186almost 12 years ago
More soon more soon

Lovvveeee

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
By all means...............................

Jackson needs to stop hemmin' and hawin' and bust a move ......'nuf said!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Saw a story by Bizzy_Bish...

...and I voted a 5.

Then I read the story.

Now I wish I could vote a 5, again.

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
Jackson Jackson

Wow he just earned major points in my book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous