All Comments on 'Part of You'

by lipstickandligature

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I want a Mimi too! Love to read stories involving a woman in charge. You did great and I really enjoyed your writing. More of the same theme would be deeply appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wait, did he get to cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

But I rated it only three stars cause you forgot to let the poor guy cum lol

KittyBoundKittyBoundover 11 years ago

Lovely to see femdom that doesn't rely on degradation. I've enjoyed all of your stories so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done.

This is definitely one of the better stories I've read on here. Very realistic, and more likeable for it not being over the top.

*One small tip: Do check for typos! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes he can

Be disgusted with it and with you. Who wouldn't be. Wonder how many minutes it takes him to leave her permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best Strapon stories

Your stories are among the best. The dialogues are realistic which is very rare on this site ( Escriterra is good but his/her the dialogues are innane) their intimacy, the fact that he belong to her but she never treat him like shit makes it so lovely. She enjoys him, she loves him. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A beautiful story.

As a submissive man myself I found this story relatable, believable and touching. It captures a sense of helplessness, affection, pain and acceptance blended together rather nicely.

Submission can be beautiful and this story conveys it well. It's honestly encouraging to read things like this for me personally. Short, sweet, and well done. Nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous