All Comments on 'Wife's First Sensuous/Erotic Massage'

by StoneyLodge

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Only credible if...

she is allowed to have creampies i.e. bareback sex to completion with these potential lovers. They also must be well-endowed so that wifey will rue the time she has to spend with hubby, because she WILL become addicted to their increased length and girth. The icing on the cake will be for hubby to be coerced into eating his wife's delicious creampies...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
reminds me of a similar scene

Great story. the author made it very real. Felt like I was there. Too bad I wasn't...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Good job i enjoyed very much just can't wait for ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Written

Probably belongs in Fetish.

licyou69licyou69almost 12 years ago
Waiting for Part 2

Looking forward to the next installment. Just ignore the anonymous retards that have infested and hate everything in the loving wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If pathetic sissy cuck Licyou likes the story an automatic 1 star without the need to read a 'willing' cuckold story is given.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 11 years agoAuthor
INAPPROPRIATE COMMENTARY & VOTING?

I indicated up front that I might respond to intelligent comments -- that not withstanding, I am now making an exception. I introduced this story by imploring those who do not appreciate the wife sharing genre to pass this one up and not vote. While I choose to let readers vote – and that is MY option – I would hope that votes would be cast based on how well written or erotic the story might be given the appeal of the subject – as opposed to moralizing about the topic, never mind a reaction to another reader who enjoyed the story. One moronic reader called me a Nazi. Some moralizing comments were virtually unintelligble and nonsensical and one would not know how to respond even if one wanted to do so.

With regard to appropriate category, I am confident that it belongs in "Loving Wives," which is where most wife sharing stories are posted. While some might consider wife sharing or the voyeur hubby syndrome a fetish, I disagree and that this would not be the best or most popular category or even appropriate for such stories.

Dictionary.com defines fetish as "any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation." For example, some folks become orgasmic over feet and want to worship them -- or inanimate objects such as high-heeled shoes -- others get into leather, etc. These are what I think of as fetishes. The Fetish category, while as valid as any on Literotica, is too restricted and an unlikely choice for those who want to read about wife sharing, ergo, my selection of the "Loving Wives" genre. So puhleez spare me the comments and votes to the contrary!

Now for those who appreciate the time and effort it takes to write an intelligent erotic tale, "Round 2" is almost ready to submit and should be posted by next week if not sooner. In the meantime, I invite those into this genre to check out "The Massage Gambit" which I posted some time ago and has been quite well received. -- S.L.

rictamrictamover 11 years ago
I would love for my wife to do this too

I thought your story was great, I would love to have the exact thing happen to my wife. I have in the past also suggested setting up a massage for her and she is becoming more and more willing to do so. When she does, this is exactly how I want it to go, well I want the guy to fuck her the first time but would be content with a follow up, like your story suggests.

Keep writing you did very good on this story, I would ignore the comments from those who aren't interested in allowing their wives to be the center of attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Stoney!!

If you do not like the negative comments then dont write a willing cuckold story and put it in Loving Wives. Your definition for sexual fetish was not totally accurate. It also means a "sexual situation" that causes arousal.Hubby is obviously getting his jollys knowing his wife is doing someone else. Hell!! Why else would he want to do it? Whats with you? Some people do not like your story so you delete the comments? What do you call that ? Censorship? Or you just keep the comments you like. Your dreaming my friend. Good luck 1****

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is Fetish

The desire to be in a situation where cuckoldry occurs is most certainly a fetish.

Post these stories in LW and you will receive low scores.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 11 years agoAuthor
Censorship?

Whereas "Fetish" may or may not be applicable as the last post suggests, I assert and maintain that "Loving Wives" is the best and all inclusive category based on the majority of stories which are posted therein -- and will not continue to defend that position. Why some readers make a distinction between "willing" and presumably "unwilling" cuckholdry, I don't know. Do they think "unwilling" scenaria would be more suitable for "L.W's?" How would that make sense? I suppose their notion is that unwilling cuckholds love their wives or their wives love them more? I don't get their point. However, if Literotica.com ever creates a new category called "Wife Sharing," I'll be happy to post (and read) there!

I notice that the most critical name callers seem to always be anonymous. However, I will keep negative remarks that reveal some thought and an arguable or debatable point-of-view like this last one below who made the point about another definition of "Fetish." I have deleted the moronic and hateful and will continue to do so as is my prerogative. Unfortunately stupid votes stand -- hopefully, those who really enjoy the story will vote high and counteract those who base their 1-star votes on moralizing or inane criteria such as my not including "Chapter 1" in the title (I got such an e-mail explaining such a vote -- I kid you not). -- S.L.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Stoney

FYI Whether its willing or unwilling cuckodry it still probably belongs in Fetish. You say that you see these type stories in LW's and you are correct, Have you ever taken the time to see what the average scores for these stories are? Not very good I'm afraid. The idea that you are expecting good scores after writing a cuckold story(willing or unwilling) is naive at best.Listen you can post whatever you want wherever you want but do not be surprised at the reaction. As far as the anonymous thing goes. Ask yourself, Isn't everybody on the site truly anonymous with or without a handle? Is your name truly Stoneylodge? Anyway well written just probably in the wrong place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story, ignore the haters

Keep it in loving wives. I see a difference between cuckoldry and wife sharing. I understand that others may not see the distinction. If I want to allow my wife to have sex with another man that doesn't mean that the shaing has to involve humiliation of me. I think thisis the difference between wife sharing and cuckoldry. Cuckoldry is afetish. I don't think wife sharing falls into a fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice one - +++

Very good - straight 5 * - please ignore the idiot trolls who have nothing better to do than *spoil* vote stories - I like what and how you write, looking forward to the next episode after "Round 2"…..

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 11 years agoAuthor
Loving Wives vs. Fetish Categories?

OK let's see if we can resolve this conflict. Despite what may or may not be encompassed in Webster's Dictionary, take a look at what Literotica.com states for these two categories:

"FETISH - Feet, panties, food, and other kinky things. (7911)

LOVING WIVES - Tales of adventurous married women & their mates. (20,010)"

Note: I have it on good authority that this will be clarified and amplified or even expanded in the next couple of days -- take note when you enter the site.

On that basis alone, it seems pretty clear where a story about wife sharing should be posted, whether or not the hubby is a willing or unwilling cuckhold. The Literotica.com editors seem to agree with the sort of definition I asserted below. Now some will no doubt consider sharing a wife kinky; and perhaps it is. I think it's erotic and hot. To my way of thinking it would be kinky to engage in urinating on a wife -- but not something I would ever want to do. I had friends who used to put chocolate Cool & Creamy on the husband's dick for her to lick off. That's kind of kinky and I'd call it a fetish -- and sounds like a lot more fun than a golden shower. I know somebody who likes to worship feet -- that's what turns him on -- that's a fetish and right in the editors' definition. To each his own and whatever floats your boat. As long as parties are willing and nobody gets hurt, I prefer not to moralize.

Furthermore, the Loving Wives category has nearly 3X as many stories total. I will not take the time to see how many wife sharing stories might erroneously appear under Fetish; but obviously, that will be considerably less if there are any in the first place. But if I want my stories read by folks who seek this genre, it is manifest and incumbent upon me that they belong under "L.W." A second choice might be "Group Sex" -- and that could be a valid choice since it's also described as being about swinging. However, obviously not all group sex involves married wives.

So again, if one has or seeks a story about wife sharing, "L.W." is the best choice -- and that's why I put the story there. If not, then let's agree to disagree because "Round 2" will be posted in "LW" any day now! AND to those who think otherwise, how about being reasonable and fair when it comes time to vote -- I'm just going along with what Literotica.com suggests so "don't shoot the messenger!"

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 11 years agoAuthor
Literotica.com's Definition of what belongs under "Loving Wives"

For all the folks who, here-to-fore, believed this story belongs elsewhere, i.e., "Fetish," check out what Literotica.com states is what belongs under "Loving Wives" which should clarify this question once and for all regardless of preconceived notions:

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Note: this includes SHARING! To disregard this is simply unfair to authors who rely upon their guideline and wrong. So please grant all due consideration when voting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Permission

I'm with Ellie I don't understand either

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Nice argument Rocky, but this is a fetish story, and a whore is not a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

Please forget the critics.

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Very good read... I liked the slow build up & glad he didn't fuck her after the first session... I did the same to ex-gfs I had... You want to leave them wanting more & make them understand that's its their choice... Worked everytime & its also a very good icebreaker on knowing if she finds you attractive, too... Can't wait to read part 2...

WolfWifeWolfWifeabout 1 year ago

I have indulged in a "vacation massage" , which turned a sexy holiday into an actual three-day-honeymoon for my masseur and me, under the popping eyes of my husband. Only after the therapist left, hub reclaimed me like a beast, and set the spirit of the remains of the week.

What I loved in this tale, was all the anticipation. All the teasing was delicious and I would have LOVED to be Ellie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoneyLodge@StoneyLodge
163 Followers
I'm a married guy who did a lot of "field research" over the years. I've enjoyed a wide variety of experiences and am thinking of becoming a sex therapist here in New York City. I am also a professional musician and love dogs -- but not in the way that might apply to this webs...