All Comments on 'I Can Still Smell Them on Me...'

by ConsensualKink

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Marvelous first story

A very erotic episode very well described. A 5 Star beginning to what one hopes will be just the first of many stories to come.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 12 years ago

Exceedingly well done. Very polished. Great description. Reality factor was at the top of the charts. Looking forward to future writes.

MastersaysimustMastersaysimustalmost 12 years ago
oh yes.

Compelling, very satisfying, and an easy read.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsalmost 12 years ago
First effort

Wow, I really liked this - congrats on a fab first effort......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love!

This was excellent. I hope you write more, cause this was exactly the kind of thing I love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely phenomenal

You killed it. I came without touching myself! I'd love to see a rougher MFM outta you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Yes.

ConsensualKinkConsensualKinkalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank You Guys!

Thank you all so much for your feedback and comments. I'm a very VERY appreciative author. Any of you who have sent me private feedback have gotten responses but I wanted to thank each of you who commented, from a place of deepest sincerity THANK YOU GUYS.

Is there anything any of you would like to see or read more about? To the anonymous user who asked for a rougher MFM, I am currently working on a MFMF piece featuring use of traditional Japanese weaponry and the idea of complete trust in the people you are with. I think when its done you might be interested in reading it.

Again, thank you all for your comments and encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I really enjoy it.

Awesome story. I really got in to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Meh

I thought it would be much rougher than it was. For two men it was very gentle. I expected for her to be punished after the naughty messages but she was not. Disappointing.

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWM11 months ago

Beautiful use of the language of love - thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous