All Comments on 'My Best Friend'

by matt_1972

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wankme2012wankme2012almost 12 years ago
hardon

had to wank my cock while i was reading this sexy story,is there a part2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That was so fucking hot.

Please make a part twoooo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good

So realistic. Buddies can help each other out. More would like to but neither want to make first move.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 12 years ago
A question

So which one had the biggest cock? or did they forget about the measuring when they started rubbing their hard cocks together? I know I would...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!!!

that was hot. ..I've always wanted to suck a dick. Wife has snowballed me with my cum, but want to try a hard cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My friend Graeme and I had lived near each other for 18 years, we both moved after high school, me to uni, he travelled. We saw each other when he came back, played squash, had a bit to eat. He always had girls around him, at squash I could see why, in the showers, he had a much bigger cock than I did and I thought I was o.k. Then 11 years went by, I married and separated, he called by chance, he was coming back to town for 2 days, I said stay over. We played squash, we were both still fit, had a meal, then a few drinks back at home. We talked, about my marriage, he said he didnt have a permanent relationship, I said yes you didn't have trouble getting girls, I wasn't so lucky, I even thought about guys. He looked at me, nothing wrong with that, I have.I laughed, sure, he said no guys are great, they just want sex and I can give them that, they give great blowjobs or more. My cock started to tingle,really, well I might have to try soon, with my luck. He looked at me, what about now, come on, we know each other,i don't know, look give it a go, no one will know and he stood and took his shorts off. Come on, get them off, I stood, he said I can see you want to, I did, my cock sprang out. Hmmm as he moved over, reaching for my cock, his hand gripping and stroking it, and without saying a word knelt down and took me in his mouth, ohh fuck he was good, better than my wife, I told him shit, im going to cumm and he touched my balls and as my cumm shot out he pulled me to him as I had the most intense orgasm, until I was weak at my knees. He pulled back, wow, you sure needed that. He stood up, his cock looked huge, I looked at him, touch it, I reached out, stroked him, so hard, I felt so horny, you can suck it if you want, I knelt and took just the head in my mouth, a slightly salty taste, he moved forward,i gagged, I couldn't take it all, sorry, don't be. Lets lie down, I lay on my back, he moved over me his cock at my mouth, I again tried but I kept gagging. He got up, came back and said I see your cock is ready again and I felt his hand apply lube to my cock and rub up and down, I was hard and I felt his fingers rim my hole, then one pushed in as he stroked me. It was too much, my cumm arced into the air, after already cumming once I was surprised. You like that, yes, well lets see if you can take me this way as I felt his finger moving in my hole. I don't think so, ever do this with your wife, a couple of times, well she could take it, as he removed his finger and lifted my legs, most women and guys I do this too end up loving it. I felt a greasy finger at my hole, then something much larger, his cock as he opened me with 2 fingers followed by the head of his cock, he removed the fingers and slowly pushed forward, aagh pain as he eased in past the first muscle and my hole closed around his cock. whoa, tight as, relax, I cant, yes you can try to push me out, I did and I felt him slide further into me,then ease back, push I did and he went in further, I felt him pulse and I was filled with warmth, aagh you made me cumm your so tight and he eased back and pushed forward, he went in easier, that's it, until I felt his hairs against my butt. My cock was standing up,i felt full,uncomfortable but, I wanted him to fuck me, I pushed towards him, cumm dribbled from my cock, oh shit, as my insides seemed to quiver, wow, what are you doing that feels great he said as my insides caressed his cock and then he began to fuck me, I think I blacked out a couple of times as he drilled me, my cock just would not go down, I touched my cock, stroking it, milking his cock with my insides as he went faster, telling me what a great fuck I was as he filled me for a second time.We lay there, I felt him shrinking and he moved away, it hurt when he came out, we lay there, I had to go to the bathroom, cumm blobbed out of my still partially open hole. I lay back down, thinking about what had just happened. It changed my life, I still fuck women when I get the chance but more of my time is spent on my knees or on my back with a hard cock fucking my willing arse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Thoughtful

I am amazed at your being able to capture this moment in words. Also very sexy. I'm kinda horny now, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Matt, if Ian is not your childhood friend's real name, then he is R.N. whom i met in Lugano, Switzeland

(This story: ☆☆☆☆☆)

We met in a group of English speaking people. We hit off right away and became friends.

To cut the long story short, he popped my ass cherry. His dick was impressive! His seduction method was to be himself. He first took out his almost erect cock. He was not offensive but he asked me to see my dick in a very relaxed manner as though he was asking me to show him the sport sox that i just bought!

He first kissed my dick very, very gently. He licked the edhes of its head. I was already his! I started to accept & return his French kisses... & ask for more.

Than he caressed the root of my dick between my balls & my asshole. Then he started to kiss the same area & moved to my ass: he started with my butt cheeks, but his target was my cherry hole. He was eating my ass...

Afterwards i placed my face on his chest, & was caressing his upper body. I expected to be shy, ashamed and uncomfortable. I was not. Everything was clear: it was obvious what 2 consenting adults did & that they liked it.

I was French kissing him every now and then & he was kissing me back.

All i said was: "I enjoyed this very much... No regrets. I am glad you made the move... I hope we will stay friends... I will not say 'No' to you..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hot

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyover 1 year ago

Soo beautiful and sexy as fuck am glad you created this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous