All Comments on 'The New Kid Ch. 01'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
HeifelHeifelalmost 12 years ago
A really good start:-)

Keep it coming.. I'm allready wondering what happens next. Good work;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good start

I really like how you started the story so I hope you continue. I would like to see how things progress.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

Good beginning. I prefer stories where you get to know the characters. I like Kyle and can relate somewhat to the shyness. I look forward to reading more and, maybe, learning more about Hanson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm toung-tied

I have very occasionally been paid to do minor editing and proof reading by professional writers.

Just keep it up. You don't need my help.

I am looking forward to more of your story{s}.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the nice comments. I really appreciate them. The story is complete and the following chapters are pending approval. Should be up in a few days. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Thia actually sounds autobiographic and sincere......which is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

hi gr8 story dude....whn we r getting the nxt chap...cant wait....

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I am not trying to be a bitch, but the person who said they get paid to do editing spelled tongue wrong :) I think you could benefit from an editor. People are happy to volunteer to do it. The best writers who are published on this site have more than one usually, along with beta readers or someone who reads it and gives overall opinions and comments as opposed to correcting spelling and grammar. I think you could benefit from cleaning it up a bit b/c it is a good start to a story. I think you did a great job of starting to develop the character which many authors aren't able to do. Look forward to more.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

For those asking the next chap is up. It's 1 chap per day so yeah just check back everyday and it should be up by then, or you could just wait until they are all up and read them altogether. As for an editor, I'll probably go with 1 on future stories. Thanks for the feedback guys. It's really encouraging since this is my first story after all. Thanks again.

angelx602angelx602almost 12 years ago

Really looking forward to reading more when they get posted. I really like where this is going so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great start!

Can't wait for more!

metajinxmetajinxalmost 12 years ago

There were a few fact repetitions in the beginning of your story, and you didn't always have the tenses right. It took a bit of effort to read over those (even for me, who doesn't speak English regularly), so you could work on that a bit. Other than those small glitches it was a good start :)

cjl4991cjl4991almost 12 years ago
Details

Thank you for being amongst the first authors I've read on this site to actually explain the characters! Please keep doing it. It made this chapter perfect!

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

great start to what looks to be a very good story.?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Good start

I like where this is going and great effort in getting us too know the character's too, onto the next one...

modernreadermodernreaderalmost 12 years ago
Good beginning

I like a story with a plot and some exposition. Keep it up.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 8 years ago

I picked this up again and am looking forward to re-reading this story. Onto the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please I want more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous