All Comments on 'The New Kid Ch. 06'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Can you please put the 7th part today? I really love this :(

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I would love for it all to be up now. I submitted all of the chaps in a day. Literotica has put a date for each chap and they go up 1 a day. I guess to regulate the traffic. But yeah they next chap will be up tomorrow and the following after etc. Glad you liked the story.

afrodita79afrodita79almost 12 years ago
LOVE IT

there such a great couple.... and hope they express there fillings soon... can't wait to read the next one...

afrodita79afrodita79almost 12 years ago
PS

Don't be sorry... the way there posted gives us some thing to look for tomorrow and it makes it more exacting... LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I have no complaints so far. This is such a sweet story made all the better by it feeling so real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How many?

Hi, i LOVE the story so far, i was just wondering how many chapters there are?

HeifelHeifelalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful!!

Love it!!!

And am very happy that Coreys mom turned around. Wish my dad would do the same to my brother.. (Mom´s allright!)

Is this your own story or a mix of truth and fantasy?

Can´t wait for tomorrows chapter")

Have just told my bro about this story and he is just as hooked as I am.. He sees a lot of himself in it. Thanks!!

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Author's note

There is a total of 9 chaps of this story so 3 more chaps to go. As for the inspiration of this story. It is very inspired my my first real crush in school. But I didn't have the nerve to talk to him so I guess it's my fantasy. Lol.

tractorprincesstractorprincessalmost 12 years ago

Only 3 more chapters? I'm a little sad, but I love this story. I hope we get to read more of your work in the future.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

So far, so good. I'm glad the Mom came around but, then again, I thought she would. Curious to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Your story is awesome, but are you going to make the last three chapters longer, or will they be shorter?

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Well I'll try to get another story up in the next month but no promises. Really busy at the moment. For the next 2 years I don't have much time to sit and write so if i don't put one up in the next month it won't be for another few years. I know it's a VERY long time but i have certain commitments that i can't get out of. As for the length of the remaining chaps they are roughly the same as my other chaps already up. Thanks for reading guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I hope your next three chapters will inspire u to write a novel

I really love what you are writing

lovely imagination ---- let the dream last a few decades!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

I love your story, though I still haven't figure out where you're going with it. But nonetheless, I'm enjoying it so much!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
I am glad his mother came around

That was a great chapter and I am pleased his Mum apologised This is a lovely story

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

o this is a bloody good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous