All Comments on 'The New Kid Ch. 07'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!!

I love the story, but i feel so bad for Kyle, keep 'em coming.

divalisciouskimdivalisciouskimalmost 12 years ago
*sniff sniff*

Awwww love the emotional angst being portrayed...keep the installations coming please.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks. I was worried that this chap would have been a little...boring? I don't know just not good. Lol. Glad to know the angst I was trying to convey came across.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a bitch

Angela should have kept her opinions to herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Angela~

I like what she did. Thats probly what my best friend would say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ridiculous

Angela's an idiot. I hope all of this gets sorted out soon. BTW am I in italic? why are we all in italic today???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Angie

I am so loving this story, but Angie needs to be bitch slapped for not mindin' her own business!

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

I can't say I'm surprised. In most romances, they meet, fall in love and then hit an obstacle whch needs to be overcome. I had a strong feeling something would happen but, luckily, this can be fixed. Angela is a jealous bitch, yes, but I believe she will get hers when she realizes how badly she hurt Kyle.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Author's note

I have no idea why this chap is in italics. Probably something went wrong. I don't know. Anyway, see the different points of views regarding Angela's action. I tried to make Angela come across as a good friend who made things worst even with the best intentions.

@avidreadr: Yeah it definitely is predictable. I mean it's only right for a story to have a climax in the plot right? Haha. If I seem mad I swear I'm not. If I read my story I would have expected something to happen too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Angela in Italics starting Ch 7

I really like the story so far, but I was expecting to see what happened with Corey's family during their inspection of Kyle's home (where ch. 6 ended). I was wondering if Literotica might have dropped page 2 of your chapter 6.

I have no comments on Angie's conversation with Corey, I figure you've already got the fallout from that included in your next chapter(s). The abrupt change to Angela in Italics caused me to re-read chapter 6 to see if I had overlooked page 2.

I don't mean to sound critical, but I'm a really old reader, my mind isn't what it used to be. I was happy to continue reading your chapter 7 and follow the change in plot, while looking forward to where you take this story.

Good story! Keep on writing!!

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Nothing much happened when the Hansons toured Kyle's house, well not anything that had to move the story forward. It was simply a new start to their relationship with Kyle. So yeah there was no dropped page 2 for chap 6. This chap was solely to move the story forward and introduce the conflict of the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

Am I the only one who wants to murder angela. I hate her so much. I hate people who cant stay out of somebody elses business.

Anw I love the story, keep up the good work

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Mmm!!!

I wasn't going to comment on this story but this chapter pissed me off! If she is a true friend she would have waited for Kyle to inform her of what was going on instead of taking it upon herself to confront Corey (out of jealousy not out of concern), as she is pissed he is spending more time with Corey then her.

Corey had slowly started the road to fully coming out, his friend knows and his family it was only a matter of time before he made the final step and Kyle was more than willing to wait for that to happen. They were HAPPY for pete's sake now she can explain to Kyle that she is a selfish bitch and stuffed things up for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Casey 1988

Is she trying to beak up Kyle and Corey So she can date Kyle? Big mistake. I hope this couple makes it through their big fight.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Where is Angela so I can smack her one

No true friend would do something like that without thinking it through. She hadn't seen Kyle for awhile so presumptions are never healthy, stupid stupid girl and I hope Kyle gives her what for when he finds out... Corey though what is he up to??? PS I hate cliffhangers ahhh!!! now I have to wait as I have caught up lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I AM SO BOTHERED BY THIS GIRL

I know of people who have been absolutely toxic to their so called "friend" due to their own selfishness. If Kyle is your friend, how could you do this to him?! Jealously is a horrible thing. Corey might have some insecurities, but he was coming into his own person in the manner that worked for him. It actually worked for Kyle as well. Interesting that you show true friends in the form of Scott, Mr. Hanson and Zack. Angela is simply jealous of not spending time with her friend. Instead of talking to Kyle about feeling abandoned or forgotten about, she tried to sever Kyle's affections for someone in an underhanded way. When your friends get a boyfriend or girlfriend, it can become a positive extension of friendship or kinship. It does not have to be the end of your friendship. Hell you may not get along with your bff's love interest, but you can respect the boundaries of your friendship. Their significant other may not get along with you but they may be what your bff sees as their love interest. Learn to respect boundaries and respect yourself enough to know that you will not be blown off by your bff just because they are perhaps exploring new interests. A true friend will not leave you hanging. If your bff drops you when they have new interest, then confront the friend, talk it out, and if you learn that what you thought was not a friendship, it might hurt but better to know, and if you were wrong, it is better to communicate with your bff so that hurt feelings can be diminished. I AM SO ANGRY AT ANGELA!!!! I have witnessed may people hurt by this behavior in real life. After people throw a wrench in a relationship to get what they want, when something changes in their life they drop their bff in a flash. HATEFUL JEALOUS BEHAVIOR!!! I LOVE YOUR WORK - BTW. This chapter just reminded me of a very sad time I witnessed with a good friend of mine. 20 years later, the ripples of sisterly jealousy has marred their lives and dominated life choices that to this day still brings a overall feeling of sadness..., for one life is have lived and the other is lived in regret. I hope Corey finds his true voice and speaks to Kyle. I am not feeling understanding about Angela. I hope after Corey and Kyle talk and figure themselves out, I hope Kyle and Corey have a word with Angela regarding friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hurry

Hurry up with th story. It has a great plot and good read.

LLAPLLAPalmost 9 years ago
Wow what a bitch!

I know, I know! I'm late to the (reading) party, but I only discovered you as an author today with your lunar story (which I love btw) and I have to read all your other stories now :D

I'm surprised that no one commented on Angela reading the letter!!!! Yes, she shouldn't have talked to Corey, who she doesn't know at all, but to Kyle who's her friend. But ... how rude to just take the letter and read it?! The test results are none of her business!! I can understand if you ask your bedt friend to be present when you open a letter like this, because you don't want to be alone whdn you get the results etc. But to read a letter of someone you don't even know... Corey was probably stunned into silence by that much rudeness.

I don't like people like Angela. They can destroy so much in a relationship. That's why I don't talk to anyone (neither friends nor family) about things that happen with my boyfriend. We've been together for 10 years now, and I always say, that we are fine. Even if we just had a huge fight and just barely made up... that's no one's business. I only talk to my boyfriend when he annoys me ;) not to some third party.

People like Angela think they are entitled to know everything about someone else's life. Just because they are "friends". Nope! True friends know when to shut up. Hmph!

(Anyway ;)) great chapter, musicfreak! Your characters feel so real, it's really refreshing :) I'm happy, I found you after your two year break, so that I can enjoy your old AND new stories. hopefully many many new ones in the years to come.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
God dam't

People sticking their nose in someone else's business, feeding their insecurities, like we all have, this is again extremely well written, a total fan of your work. Loving it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m late in reading this story but had to comment. Agree with those who think Angela WAY overstepped her bounds here. She doesn’t even know Corey, she has no idea of their relationship or his orientation (she is simply guessing, correctly in this case), she has no right to tell someone when is the right time to come out, and she most definitely has no right to help herself to Corey’s test results!!!? So, it’s established - she is a bitch and a jealous, mal-intended “friend”. But let’s not overlook Corey in this situation. Sure he was ambushed by Angela, but instead of going to Kyle and having an honest conversation about his insecurities, he dumped him IN A TEXT (so immature and disrespectful), vanished without notice, let a bitch like Angela get to him and come between him and Kyle, and despite saying he’d never intentionally hurt Kyle - he did exactly that in a very abrupt and mean way, being completely careless about Kyle’s feelings. So Corey is acting like a huge douchebag in this chapter too and it pisses me off. He better grovel his ass back to Kyle with begging and a sincere apology to never be the asshole he just was to him ever again. And ditch Angela - she wasn’t being a good friend, she acted out of jealously that she was getting little of Kyle’s time since Corey entered the picture. That’s selfish not looking out for a BFF.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous