All Comments on 'A Very Firm Fit'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sexy, naughty and romantic

Another great story from this guy. Nicely developed. Matches my girdle-interest perfectly. Wish I could find such a woman in these modern times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely!

I very much enjoyed your workup and buildup. Such a fetish should not go out of style, and you are helping to keep it around. Good job.

tringirltringirlalmost 12 years ago
Atmospheric and compulsive.

Nice story, well written and a very special theme. At first, I thought, "This is slow." But then I got into the atmosphere and the story built up beautifully. Then I couldn't leave it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thank you

Ahhh... you've returned to our roots with this one, Very well done, A fine read indeed, like a properly aged wine. Bravo.

tringirltringirlover 11 years ago
Maybe your best.

You are the best storyteller for girdle and corset sex on the entire Net. This story had me excited and interested from first word to last. And afterwards the excitement continued in memory. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A very firm fit girdle

This was an excellent story. It proves a point that once you become seriously use to being in a well fitted girdle you do become quite addicted to how great you look and feel in a girdle. This effect surprisingly effects both males as well as females. When in a girdle you have a constant sexual feeling that last all day as long as you are in either a girdle or corset. The key to increase this feeling is to let your stomach muscles relax against the front of the girdle and let the girdle just hold and support you. After a short period of time and everybody is different it can be right away to several weeks either as a male or female you will be come dependent on daily needing to wear a girdle and you will find you really love it.

JackRaceJackRaceabout 9 years ago
Great story, well paced and well told

Thank you for this story, I thoroughly enjoyed the reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
391 Followers
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....