All Comments on 'The Interview'

by sexyentertainer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy and entertaining ...

... I loved this story! Thank you for sharing it with us - I hope there will be more: ... she knew that an opportunity for revenge would be soon ... and we are often told revenge is a dish best served cold. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dealing with harassment

Other than the fact that Abi HAS an easy defence in her situation, it was fine. But, and I say this as a man, she has a very simple way to ensure that this doesn't happen as he plans. When he goes for the blowjob, bite down hard enough for him to scream and to leave evident markings. When the commotion is interrupted, accuse him of sexual harassment. The scar on his dick would be all the evidence needed. He would be fired, probably on the spot, and there would be a new round of interviews. Abi is safe, and Laura would have to try again, likely with a woman in the promotion interview mix. Not as nice, or as good a story, but a hellishly effective way of stopping this kind of practice immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Dealing with harassment"...

...DUDE:

IT'S A STORY

We normally suspend our critical/interpretive/evaluative attitudes, and enter into the author's world. If you can go into the moment, live it, [fap to it]; then the author achieved his/her purpose. If you can't (even remotely) FAP to it, then SAY WHY[!!]; otherwise: shut up, think about it, and THEN come back and comment.

TO AUTHOR: voted '5'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please

Write a followup! sooo hot! i want to know what happens next time

sexyentertainersexyentertainerover 11 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the feedback - even the slightly-odd-logical-rethink of the story comment :)

Part 2 is coming in the next couple of weeks.

Glad you all like the story.

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good start-but you should read writer shoguy

i like the mature-old/young theme, but my preferance is confident-older and well endowed men with sexy and self-confident teens---who know what they want too...i hate the whimpy older man stories where the girl almost has to beg, or the teen who is timid.....you should red the writer Shoguy...those staories are great..confident older men with 18 year old girls that have agendas themselves....not a bad story though..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
promising

This is actually much better than the stories that are just plain sex no plot, and a determined woman with revenge on mind is always hot to read. a couple of weeks though...sigh, well, you do your brainstorming. it had better come out awesome~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Very well written, not too over the top like many on here, it is believable. Really looking forward to the follow up. Keep up the good work and keep it believable please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great read, almost got it perfect.

As others have said, this is a very well written story. I've read this a few times over the past few days and it really is excellent ans my favourite story I've found on here by far.

I love the reluctants but not forced basis, the realism of not going too far, and the embaressment of the secretary coming in was a great bit.

The only 2 critisms I have are I think the photograph bit cheapened the story and wasnt necessary, he could have got her to do everything after without cheapening Luke that. The second critism is it doesn't need a revenge angle, the other girl did nothing wrong so no need for revenge there and she wants the job so no revenge needed against boss, keep the second interview light and entertaining again and don't go over the top like many stories fall into on here, less is more.

sexyentertainersexyentertainerover 11 years agoAuthor
@"Great Read, Almost Got It Perfect"

Great Feedback, thank you (and thank you to all the other Feedbackers :) - Great stuff)

Just a quick note on the revenge angle. I was trying to go with an angle of, as a reader, you know that Abi is being stupid by thinking of revenge - but Abi, blinded by being somewhat cheated of her dignity is not thinking like you are. She is looking for a way to justify her actions. Clearly, that did not come across for which I humbly apologise.

Part 2 is coming - just awaiting approval.

Thanks again everyone

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: revenge

Thanks for the explanation, I can now see where your coming from but still hope that doesn't play too heavy in the 2nd part. Really looking forward to next installment and once again whatever the follow up is like, congratulations on this one.

sexyentertainersexyentertainerover 11 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Hey Guys

Part 2 is out now

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-interview-ch-02-7

Hope you like

xxx

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Loved every word. One of my favorite scenarios. Thanks for sharing your dirty mind ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous