All Comments on 'Anatomy Ch. 01'

by WetDreamXoX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CajunBillCajunBillalmost 12 years ago
Anatomy ?

Hope this is a preview of more ... ?

MetamorphoseMetamorphosealmost 12 years ago
Very hot, well written

Lets see how this goes on.

dyaboldyabolalmost 12 years ago

Can't wait to read more!

HankDolworthHankDolworthalmost 12 years ago
Great job.

I can't wait to learn more anatomy!

constructive feedback: consider breaking up the longer paragraphs into a single line of thought, breaking them where the thought or action shifts. Some of the last paragraphs seemed a bit muddled. But that could also be the state of our aroused coed's mind too.

All together good story, and good build up. I like the texting between her and her boyfriend.

LogtagLogtagover 10 years ago
Wow!

This is an awesome beginning!

willrosewillroseover 10 years ago
Nice!

Love the scenario - having to strip at your boyfriend's command. You should certainly write more. Constructive criticism? Can't really think of any - I'd prefer no casual swearing, but that's my personal taste. Anyway, I loved the story - thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Your pics and words get me horny and in need of release!

You ever think of doing and audio story you sexy woman.

You will always be one of my wet dreams.

KccodaveKccodaveover 10 years ago
More please

Great story, I am a bit fan of exhibitionism and enjoyed the setting. The boyfriend was a wonderful twist that he enjoyed it as well. Hope you continue this story. Can't wait to see how the you can melt in the icebox library.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous