All Comments on 'The Masturbation Club'

by tulsaliza

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Nice description

5 star writing but in real life would these people rather masturabate than fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
interesting fantasy

Agree with the author. Sometimes you can do yourself best. And if you can watch others it's a plus, and if others are watching you.....double bonus.

tturtle50tturtle50almost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Always thought a woman was hot as heck to let someone watch her! A big turn on! It is so sad those days are gone! Thanks for the look back!

max052max052almost 12 years ago
Response to Smyth;

Yes, I have heard of masturbation clubs and that is a rule; you only do yourself. I rather like the idea. You're not alone when you have sex, but you don't have to worry about satisfying your partner. It's not a deep intimacy like intercourse, more like a playful get together. I found this to be a fun short story. Thanks for the contribution.

max052

rsqman68rsqman68almost 12 years ago
Watching

Masturbation is sooooooo much better when a sexy someone is watching you. I'd love to join your club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

i enjoyed this story and envisioned myself at one. iicould def. do this.

woody1230woody1230over 11 years ago

where do i sign up. sounds like fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Sounds like great fun. Like your stories

KoyotehunterKoyotehunteralmost 11 years ago
Nice

Really enjoyed the story.

I would love to find myself in such a position.

pixandwordspixandwordsover 10 years ago
A hot little story!

I'll be reading more of your stories. I hope you'll keep posting. A 5 star vote from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved your style!!!!! Hope there will be more like this in the future!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

love to look at females and jack off. with no rules. and nobody cares. Iam not gay i love females. this is the place for me wish their was one in my town

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
club info

I would love to know how to become a member??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jacking off

I loved the story I am working on cumming thinking about it I love jacking off and always will all my friends both male and female like it as much.I can only hope to meet another who loves it as much as me! I like to watch and be watched!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is Club Relate still operating?

I was always interested in trying Club Relate but I've never been able to time it correctly when I've visited central Florida. My wife is not too interested but she's willing to go with me just to watch and even offered to jerk me off onto another woman's tits. Makes me hard just thinking about that!

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 7 years ago
Excellent story!

I loved it! I get together occasionally with friends to materbate together, we had a woman join us a few times which certainly added to the thrill, would love to do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Men & Women

Club Relate is so far away. Is there a co-ed masturbation group in the CT - MA -RI area? Anyone want to start one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

I would to try this. I love to masterbate every day. Love having my hard nipples sucked. So may like someone to join in. Beautifully written too.

Also would love if someone was into adult nursing relationship.

I find i must masterbate a few times a day. I hope this is ok to put up here.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
MyMy

You certainly turned out to be the star of this little party weren't you;) And I bet you had a glorious time up aquiring a goof sweat with you're "masterbation workout" bag! Especially "performing" for those 4 guys beating their meat for you,and just to let you know, I was pumping myself along with them;)

You are an amazing writer and perverse as hell,I LOVE IT and this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the theme

Very well done, sexy author... arousing! I love to masturbate and would love to have such a club nearby. Did a lot group jacking off as a young teen, and a handful (ha ha) of small group JOs as an adult (very small just 2 of us each time). I'm straight but do enjoy watching and being watched by other guys as well as women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story!!!

The author seemed real in her experiencing the club. I have been interested in joining a club for years. My wife is not interested and would be shocked if she discovered I joined one. So I shall fantasize about it. Thanks for the fantasy fuel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story. I would love to experience this same type of scenario near me.

MrMikelobe1952MrMikelobe1952almost 2 years ago

I loved it. This is one fantasy I may never live out, but it was great to read it from the woman's perspective. Hope you are around to get these compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Made me jerk off after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It took me forever to get my 45 y/o wife to go to a party like this. She loves nude beaches, loves being stared at but pretends there is nothing sexual in nudism. At the party, she couldn’t pretend. I had stripped to boxers and she had on a one piece teddy when a young man in his 20s just about begged to “let him see her”. She was all in! She unsnapped the crotch and sat with her legs open as stroked himself. Both were in pure heaven. I was hard as a rock too. After a few minutes he began to groan and shoot off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous