All Comments on 'Forced to be Feminine'

by nikkiwest

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

dreaming that it was me

JoannePareJoannePareover 11 years ago
Wonderful story

This is a wonderful story I am eager to see the next part. Please do not deceive the readers as you write beautifully and it is so erotic.

Joanne

suppleWritersuppleWriterover 11 years ago
original!

Original story - I liked the gentle build-up. have you more to write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I agree the slow buildup was wonderful, and would be nice if you carried it on, the bondage, omg was heavenly, and am sure there are quite a few of us that would love to be in this predicament, sadly tho most of us are only in it here and in our mind!! love the story, please continue to write, brooke

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 11 years ago
Late comment

I just came across your story and loved it. I looked at the date and wondered about the next part. It would sure be welcomed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No next part

What? He couldn't walk right out to a store and get some clothes? You weren't living on a deserted island. And after your clothing selections, when he understood your thinking, either you were out the door or he was. What are you going to do? Overpower him and dress him up? Think not. Poorly thought out story. Lucky if he doesn't kick your ass on the way out the door like you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

would be great to read more installments of this story, i wish i was him :)

LyellRLyellRover 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A fun little story to read, I find a lot of it a little improbable but it didn't detract too much from the idea behind it. I really enjoyed the extra added details of small padlocks etc. It's erotic to read something where the authors personal little fetishes show through, like the corset and scarves here. Thanks for a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The story is a little far fetched.

How did she throw his suitcase over board and he not know that it was missing? And that it was lost after the luggage was picked up at the airport. They may have been on an island, but there had to be a store there to buy men's clothes that he could have found some time to go shopping before he was put into woman's clothes.

He should have stopped the woman's clothes in the beginning. And when you said that at one point that he had no money or ID with him. No guy leaves the house without his wallet. But when he was in Kate's shop for two hours to find clothes alone, he should have escaped. He could have called 911 or broke a window or door and made a great disturbance outside the shop to attract people and the police to rescue him from these two women. No guy would accept this to happen to him.

sashatvslutsashatvslutover 9 years ago
part 2??

When is it coming??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my wish,dream and desire

Great story,oh how i want that to happen to me so badly, i left a wet spot in my purple thong

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my ~ how delightful

I've long held fantasies of being forcibly feminized and this was richer in detail than I had ever provided myself with. I loved it.

I enjoyed the writing and development of the story. eagerly awaiting part two.

dacoach44dacoach44about 7 years ago
So exciting

Very fun; slowly developed. Cant wait til you get a cock to make her totally femme.

robert0000robert0000about 5 years ago
Lots of good ideas

I liked the early parts of the narrator’s campaign the most. I was rather hoping for some sex, but this seems to be about clothes as a substitute for sex, not an enabler. Still, nicely thought out all the same.

Hiddendesires2101Hiddendesires2101over 3 years ago
Hot

Mmmm, love this story!

Please make a continuation story to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grand Pop

I went to live with pop when his wife passed and he was lonely and need help with things.Pop was a little strange and you could some thing was not right.He would stay up late looking at porn.And from time he would dress in his wife things and ask me how he looks.I would always say he looked sexy he seemed to like that.I would catch him looking at we when i was getting out of the shower or getting dressed.I started to find my clothes missing and female things in there place.I had no male unwear but panties in there place.I started to wear them and he said i looked sexy in them..I am not sure how or when he turned me in to a full on cross dresser.I had full make up hair done clean shaved body panted toe and finger nails.He would make me dress in all black things.Bra garter belt stockings panties heels and a little black dress.After a night out with the boys and half drunk i would find out what pop and his friends had in mind for pops bitch.Then wasted no time stripping off my dress and panties..forced down to my knees and held down the first hard cock found its way passed my red lips and down my throat.That was the first of many a hard cock.Cock load after load it went that way until i had sucked all their cocks.Then they started to fuck me one after another and the ones who finished fucking me came back to get their cocks sucked again.Pop brings his friends over every friday night for a group gang bang.

MoniquesatintvMoniquesatintvabout 3 years ago
Awesome!

Please Please Please continue this. Also if you want I could turn it into a graphic novella for you. Please check out my work and let me know

Monique xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was very erotic and not too extreme,wish to read continuingstory.Thanks to Nikkiwest.

Yours. Jarmo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Turned

The middle aged couple next do caught me cross dressing.It was down hill from there.I now find my self doing things i though i would ever do.They turned me in to their personal sex toy to use how they wanted.She would do my make up hair and fully dress me the way she and her husband wanted.At any time i would find my self hands tied behind my back with my head between his leggs sucking his cock.She would love to use a strap on dildo in my ass.I am forced to sleep in bed with them while she fucks me and i suck his cock.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You really need to study English grammar. There are seven instances where you should have used the subjunctive mood for verbs.

lacorsettedlacorsetted12 months ago

When is the next installment. Great story.

rickylaw01rickylaw014 months ago

Why? Nothing in this story explained why she wanted to turn him into a girl. What was her purpose? Was she going to abuse her? Make her service men. What was the end game?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous