All Comments on 'Zero Tolerance'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments
mike2710mike2710over 11 years ago
Thanks

Enjoyed your story. Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
One of your best offerings

Really enjoyed it. Look forward to more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
congrats...a completed Alphabet title story list ... last letter being "Z"

Well done

Maybe you should now do all the numbers

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
Yep. Them Redheads sure are special

Great story as usual. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Keep them coming!

Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
Another great story

I gave you 5 stars....a great story... you should be allowed more for slipping the Shelby 1000 into it.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Thanks for sharing another great story!

silverback_96silverback_96over 11 years ago
Brilliant!

One of you best yet ... keep them coming!

soulspicesoulspiceover 11 years ago
Puzzles me

How in so many stories on Literotica the story line is dream girl is married to asshole who ends up sleeping with hero's wife, until our hero shows dream girl what love is and ends up with her. Marian married an arrogant asshole who tortured people throughout high school. Despite what she claimed to Steve, she knew Mo was a sadistic ass because she went through all of high school with him, saw what he did to Steve and others. Why would anyone want to marry a woman with such poor judgment and who is willing to fall in love with a total ass like Mo? Or a woman who would stand there and let Mo offer her up like that?

Steve did not win a prize, he won a shallow woman with little self-esteem or judgment who was his enemy's fuck-toy for years. That is losing again in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mixed feelings

Certainly it was well written. Was it erotic? No. Was it too long? Yes. Could I give it 5? No. Net result? innocuous. An ordinary, predictable story with not much going for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Too long as usual, do you have a bad case of verbal diarrhea? Lame storyline which seems to be the norm for you these days. You must have an awful lot of spare time to write this amount of crap.

geopri71geopri71over 11 years ago
enjoyed

This was a different stroke for you and it was hard to keep track of people involved .nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cast of characters

I liked all the shout outs you gave. was gary and todd black to. I liked the story and hope we see another one soon.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
awful. Truly offensive poorly written no plot no character development

what the fuck SS06? where you drunk when you wrote this shit ? There are numerous stories here at LIT that feature the same incredibly moronic and undeveloped plot.... and everyone of these stories suck moose cock for the same reason.

Therse types of stories NEVER offer any explanation as to WHY an amazingly inexperienced unsophisticated High school geek who was repeatedly humiliated and tortured in high school ... somehow inexplicably gets the attention of the hottest looking girl in school.

Invariably in these sort of stories... it turns out that she is still fucking the high school football team captian or the whole high school football team... or in this case the actual bully. Often it turns out none of the kids are his.... or that the cunt whore wife is in on the conspiracy to crush and humiliate the husband geek at the next high school reunion.

Most readers expect something more sophisticated from SS06 then this sort of vile crap. If SS06 is going to do a story in this sort of sub genre at least he could have a deceny to explain WHY they would even be married in the first place.

A truly awful dumb boring story

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
BYGONES SHOULD ALWAYS REMAIN BYGONES

you cant go back into the past, nor should you, TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Wow some angry readers!

Thanks for the story. They are always worth waiting for

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written

Stangstar06 usually writes stories that I find interesting and sometimes even compelling. This story was actually quite plausible where it was weak was the wife's motivation for what she did which seemed too thin and very adolescent. The strength of the story was the love story that ever so slowly developed and cullimated in a strong marriage and lots of red headed girls. I have a hard time believing that the husband didn't see very early on the personality quirks that were part of his wife's tragic flaw. Seems to me that she exhibited these behaviors that ultimately resulted in her downfall way back in high school.

dave_magicdave_magicover 11 years ago
Life Goes ON

You know the more I read the stories of this writer the more I believe that he has lived some of the stories that are written. WE all try to capsulate life in stages and learn from them. Some learn, some don't.

High school and growing up is difficult and never discount that, your physical body changes and you are exposed to emotions that are at times hard to deal with. But you move on.

This writer captures a time in everyone life that was good and bad. But this character learned to live within himself and learns what is important in life.

Good job and thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As usual...

Too damned long, drones on and on and on..

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbover 11 years ago
Truth there.

High school affected me much the way it did Dana, and that hits close to home. I was class of 2002 too. This felt like a cautionary parable.

I noticed a spot where Dana's name seemed to change. Also... FloJo? Al Joyner? Marty McFly? Can't you pick obscure names to drop? ;)

The ending rocked. This world needs more redheaded women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not worth it

As one commenter pointed out, it's just too long, words piled onto words piled onto still more words.

Marty McFly? Dana Plato? Do you have any idea how nauseatingly cutesy-pie that shit is? You thinks you're being clever, but it reveals a lack of imagination.

On top of all that, the narrative was not at all credible.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
The story held me

But then I loved "Have Gun, will travel" and "Kung Fu" which were just as clichéd and full of repetitious images. It is very entertaining even if he never mentioned filling his muscle car's tank after getting back to the hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Uhhhh......boring!

At least u could have thrown in a flying DeLorean and uh...maybe...u know...some SEX! Seven pages of poorly written dribble and one bout of sex. Like Dana (or is her name Darla, Spanky?), I felt fucked in the ass!

sbart921sbart921over 11 years ago
Great Read ...

... and Harryin VA - how about submitting something you have written and see how it plays? Maybe you should take a deep breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Harry got it right.

Exactly right.

SKHPSKHPover 11 years ago
Well, not your best...

...but surely far better than anything HarryinVA will ever leave on this site. Keep on writing, you are one of the best here - I'm waiting for your next submission (may there be neither storm nor power outage!).

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
TO HarryinVA B 7/19/12

I checked your bios and funny but Literotica doesn't show you having written anything with or without a plot. Recommend Nora Roberts.

northlandernorthlanderover 11 years ago
On the Ball

SS06, thanks for another story that captures the foolishness of some people, and the good luck of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Same old same old

Everytime I read a story by Mustangstar, which isn't often, it is the same old story. Idiotic slut wife who cheats with multiple men, perfecter-than-perfect husband who meets the new wife before finding out about his wife's cheating.

And the story is always too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Funny Read

The names of the characters were hilarious. As for the nay-sayers; remember that these stories are fiction. Fictive sories allow the writer to use his or hers imagination.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
It appears that some enjoy the use of "Famous" names for characters in the story.

I find it distracting.

Also, Miriam asked why he didn't treat her nice as "she didn't do anything" to him.

Well, for one thing, she stood by and watched as her boy friend "Mo" messed him up over four years of HS.

She claims she never saw "Mo" do any mean stuff and he only changed "to her" gradually after their marriage.

Say What? She HAD to have know "Mo's" reputation. Or else, she was in a coma.

The story tried to be to "tricky", but it was so heavily foreshadowed from the beginning that there were no surprises.

It was a nice idea, just no well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I was going to say

That I liked the story, I really did, but I need to say something else. A two years ago there were seven or eight really good authors here every day, every week, by last year there were three or four who posted regularly with well written material not just ooh baby do me porn stories. The reason we have so few now is that the commenters seem to be driving most of them away. It's too long and there ain't enough sex! Do us all a favor, shut the fuck up and go back to your comic books. Most of the authors here write for people who like to read and who have even had real sex so they don't need a sex scene on every page. I do have some old hustler mags in my garage. Great story Stang, I loved the nuances and the guy who asked for the juggling was funny as hell. Harry you're becoming older and less relevant every post. You were the one who said that writers take the same plot and breathe new life into it. I've read a bunch of reunion stories but this was my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Do us all a favor, shut the fuck up"

Pathetic attempts to speak for the community add humor but little else. SS06 needs an editor who can trim down his stories - they are too fucking long; however, anyone who doesn't know that by now is an idiot and making a comment about it is only slightly more relevant than making a post telling people not to do it.

Only someone diagnosed as retarded complains about good authors being driven away in the comments of a SS06 story; it takes an act of god to prevent him from making a weekly submission. Only someone without a dick complains about people wanting sex scenes in a story on a sex fiction site. Sorry to hear that you are a dickless retard.

Thanks SS06 for another story; most people have come to expect the wordiness, central casting cardboard cutout characters, and simplistic formulaic plot. Normal readers without an axe to grind appreciate your submissions for what they are; fast food for the brain. Dickless retards and angry shutins need to just chill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
where ever you live

your school system stinks. you go to school and as long as you stay there no one matures. then they start working with kid minds and they just stay at this retarded level. and now they are all over 30 years old and still have the brain capacity of 4 year olds and behave like that. all of them . even the hero takes mo's highschool whore for a woman after she had fucked who knows how many just because she was told so by mo. where in hell should the erotic aspect be here ?

just writing a story per day is a bad concept. I loved the stories until about 2-3 month ago but now they start going down plotwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great read like always

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Enjoyed reading it. Nothing else matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Given 4*

as always you have written a good story,not gr8 I would like to say.Its not gr8 because of all the other stories you have written have made the bar higher for you(at least for me) than he ordinary writers here.As usual you came with a great plot and good story.Characters were developed good and story telling was smooth as always.But the plot was predictable from the first page.

But thanks for this story,will wait for your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wonderful characters and romantic ending as only Stang can weave out of his fertile mind. Wonderful just plain feeling Good. Five stars.

Thanks man.

bigblueonebigblueoneover 11 years ago
Another Great Story

I just read your last story and this one. I especially liked the use of all the names in this one. Your writing always keeps me entertained. Keep on writing these great stories for all of your fans. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A couple of things. The 'Different Strokes', "Facts of Life" and "Back to the Future" in-jokes you keep hammering the reader with are a major distraction. The first time you did it, it's like hah, okay cool. But then you felt like you had to keep writing off their full names throughout the story. Honestly, if anyone recognizes the names as I did, we get the joke the first time. Please, not over and over again.

Now, addressing the actual story: At face value, this is a typical cheating bitch gets her due story, but I have to wonder if you realize that you portrayed Marian and Steve almost as badly as you did Dana and Mo. Dana's a cheating bitch, yes, and deserved everything she got.

The problem, both of them were having an emotional affair well before Dana actually cheated. Marian came to the reunion looking to step out on her marriages, and Steve spends the entire first half of the story trashing his wife for Marian's benefit. I could point to him trash-talking his wife in his private conversation with Marian, claiming she never did anything to Dana (keep in mind that he doesn't remember anything about Dana when he meets her). Dana remembers differently, and Steve even acknowledged the way Marian treated her, dismissing it as happening years ago. So he lied just to get in sweet with Marian.

That's not a figment of my imagination - Marian treated Steve the same way. They were best friends until she got popular and Steve got geeky. She ignored him and never said a word in his defense when her boyfriend abused the hell out of him.

I'll point out that when you hang out with, fall in love with, and marry the cool kids, you are one of them. If they behave like shit, and you condone it and behave like it, you are one of them. Steve's rationalizations for Marian are cheap at best.

This bitch is his dream woman? She married into a life she deserved, and went looking to cheat on her husband. Apparently she doesn't understand "divorce" either.

On a different note, here's a little fact of marriage: You don't ever, ever tell your (faithful at the time) wife that she's been a rude bitch to your dream woman, even IF it was true. That's an act of emotional infidelity right there. It IS taking sides. He's telling her not to be childish, to grow up, insulting her on behalf of his dream sweetie.

This is an entertaining story, and Dana deserved what she got because her infidelity was far far worse, but you're losing a star not for giving out any likeable characters for the reader to empathize with. It kills the appeal of the story. Steve was having an emotional affair with his dream woman and treating his wife like shit, Marian was having an emotional affair and doesn't really seem to be any better than she was as a kid, pretending she never treated anyone badly, Dana is an outright cheating slut and Mo... well, Mo's just an asshole.

Four stars. And please, never do the celebrity name in-jokes again. You broke it.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Great Story, Would've Been a "5" Except...

For the ridiculous sitcom names; they were quite distracting. I would have also enjoyed a little more explanation about why his wife changed so dramatically & quickly. Still, this was a reaaly good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
your stories are very good to excellent

liked this story but fiqured out the outcome pretty early on. but well done..guys like harryva should disappear from critizing you when they could not put two words togehter that make sence. so much for the peanut gallery of nuts out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done as usual SS06.

Thanks!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I like the happy ending *****

I would have liked to read more of his life with Marian, to find if she was any good in bed, since Mo said she wasn't that good in bed.

Although if they have a house full of little girls, he must be doing something in bed with her.

You had me with the description of Marian , red head freckled and pale white skin, with a slender build and she was friendly.

That's enough to cause any man to want her.

Thanks for the good read.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
Well done

Thanks for another weekly fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
heartwarming!

thanks ss06 for your splendid story! it's what i always look up during the week! keep it coming!

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 11 years ago
you take the good

You take the bad, you take them both and there you have...the facts of life along with different strokes for gold medal track stars. Where was Mr. Drummond? Also saw Tina struthers and wondered if it was tina yothers, or some celebrity I smoked away in the 80's and/or 90's.

As almost always a well written entertaining story from the stangman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
engaging, as usual

SS06, you engaged me again!

I found Dana's drop in IQ from "no, never, no way!" to "can't we work this out, it was just a mistake" a little hard to swallow, but liked the overall story and the way he handled the situation.....maybe more development of her decline into utter moral stupidity would have been in order.....but then that might have meant chaptersssss.

keep up the good work!

Ani100Ani100over 11 years ago
Trade mark Starstang06

Your stories can be a little from the same mould, perfect male with perfect wife who turns out to be the opposite of perfect, deep regret all round, but the man isn't left to grieve long as the next even more perfect fish in his sea swims along!

Formulaic - but a formula I enjoy, so please keep going.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 11 years ago
Well written and entertaining

I enjoyed your story and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was a good story.

And I usually HATE stang's stories. Well done sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ani100 is right, ....

.... ie. similar format in many of SS06's tales, but once you have read a few of them you know what you are getting. It is the attractiveness of the main character that I like.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5 stars

I like when the betrayed husband main charcter finds his succesful Second Chance in a Consequence story. It may be in the real life a divorced husband finds his succesful Second Chance after longer time as there is in every SS06' story, BUT I LIKE THESE STORY FOR THIS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Let's stop with the movie names.

The first few times you used the movie names as story characters was kind of cute but now it's just detracting from the story. Your a fine author and your stories don't need that kind of hook. How about just decide on name themes and go with that. ie, Billy Jo, Bobby Sue etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
much better than recent stories

I liked this much more than your other recent stories. The main character is much more likable and less extreme in seeking revenge.

ValerionValerionover 11 years ago
Another fun one.

I've gotten to where yours are the first stories I look for when I come to this site. Thanks again for another good read.

LickerLoverLickerLoverover 11 years ago
Good story as usual

Enjoyed your story...found the naming a little distracting...also you need to use a story board to keep facts straight...they drove to the reunion because there was no

airport but Dana flew home

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good one...as usual

your normal story as some have said, but entertaining as someone else said. You have become a weekly staple of entertainment that we can count on. You wander off occasionally with some of your plots, but than you come back to us with what we look for in your good guy characters and replacement women. A lot of us divorced and remarried types can appreciate this theme. Face it, the one we got now has to be a lot better than the bitter bitch we fought in court! Keep on - Keep on....Stang! Most of us love your short stories...or longer ones!

OldMarineVet Ron Wood

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
deserves 10 stars !!

This is one of your best ever---from someone who has been there--caused me to reflect on this time in my life--you wrote this as though you have also been there. SUPERB !!,

Thanks,

Sam

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
Aww man... what a let-down

I just realised as another poster commented, that you've now completed the alphabet in story titles. Fuck. No wonder. Must be a great feeling of achievement for you, huh? Instead of focusing on your actual writing huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
trite_reader prefers to watch his wife cheat...

That's why he hates these stories...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Harry is right at least as far as this being an insult to the reader....

....but the average moron here doesn't seem to care.Falling into the same timeline stupidity so often found in LW SS has the tenth year reunion looking like the 30th, with balding overweight men and women with cellulose. Really? At age 28? And Marion never saw the real (mean) mo till just then? Really? Biggest shithead in H.S. but she who cares so much for others didn't catch it. This was written like the cat puked it up after getting into my meds.

scribe777scribe777over 11 years ago
Finished?

Terrific story until the end. A lot of time was spent detailing his life around Maurice and of Dana and his interactions with them. Yet at the end there was little mention made of what happened except for the divorces and Dana implant problems. Mo got divorced. Did he get Dana? Did he become a pimp? Is Dana one of his girls? Did he get hair implants? The story seems to need something. Thanks for writing these stories. I like most of them.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 THE REASON THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER OVER THERE

is a septic tank is always involved, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jeezuz, Trite_Reader, take a damn pill

... and all you other over-heated 'critics' as well. Whadaya think SS06 is writing for here? The Booker Prize or something?

Your name is a good fit, T_R, and I notice it doesn't include any reference to writing yourself.

This site is free, pretty much open, and is supported only by interested AMATEUR VOLUNTEERS. They dedicate time to creating a little bit of entertainment for what is sometimes an unappreciative, vindictive and shallow audience. Like you.

I think the LW category is something unique. There are COUNTLESS other places you can go, if you just want some fap-fodder, or if you are looking for the pinnacle of writing, even Shakespeare himself has his detractors (are you one of those conspiracy nuts too?)

Yeah, LW is unique. Strange as it is, here you find is a strong audience, and appreciation for a style of story that promotes higher morals, and looks to actually punish the bad guys. Very interesting, don't you think, that on a porn story site, this kind of tale is constantly VOTED very popular, and the ones where the LW is truly a whore, hardly rate a vote? Imagine that kind of response in the incest section? Or the interracial one? Yes, this is a strange little niche of the web, and it has developed this way of it's own accord over a long time, and SS06 is one of those that have been along for the ride.

SS06 and others do write for their own pleasure, out of their own interest, but in doing so, provide hours of entertainment for those of us who actually appreciate it for what it is.

Thanks for another entertaining tome, SS. Ignore the idiots, and I will as well.

Trite_reader, your name says you read, so stop WRITING derogatory comments

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Rather than trashing other commentators, why not concentrate on the story?

Everyone has their opinions and preferences in LW stories. It's really meaningless to criticize another commenter unless they are rude, crude and unacceptable in their comments.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Spot on Norcal

Stang, you continue to amaze me with your continuing progress as a writer. Based on comments I see in nearly all the LW stories this continues to be the toughest section of Literotica to write for. The comments reflect the readership, very polarized by a subject that everyone has different expectations and hopes for. Please continue to write. If nothing else you let us examine our own lives and determine if we like where we are at and, more importantly, like where we are going. THANK YOU!!!!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
You always trigger some srious emotion with your writing -

It often comes out as rants from the comments section -

Well 10 years can be very unkind to some people - perfect for others like Marian

As for what happened to Mo - Who cares? not me - Dana? she was totally psycho by the end - treatment was called for she needed a lot of help - getting it might be another story but we did not need it to get closure here for Steve.

Steve came out the fantasy game winner - everyone wishes they won that big lol -

Thanks for the writing

count2threecount2threeover 11 years ago
Nice Story and Kudos to Ford Motor Company!

Outfitting a flagship vehicle with hands-free telephone equipment in the year 2012 is a real breakthrough achievement. You guys are just amazing and I know every car company in the world is green with jealousy because you have such great fans like StangStar06.

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Another Great Story

I like your stories simple as that! Always different, humorous with lots of twists and turns sometimes and other times just great reading. You have also managed to teach me about Mustangs - I'm a 4wd'er but I must admit a curiosity now to drive one of those beasties!

DepopuloDepopuloover 11 years ago

Was just reading one of your other stories, and I decided to read this one again for the third time in a few months. I don't know why I enjoy this story so much, I simply do. Thanks again for the enjoyment i recieve reading your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My friend...

Your stories are the breath of fresh air in the "Loving Wives" section of Literotica, which has become a wasteland for perverts and degenerates. This story is one of the best so far. Congratulations, way to go, and thank you.

roscovichroscovichover 11 years ago
I only wish that the comment of the anon below would have a name to it...

..so I can let him know that his words are exactly what is in my heart, and probably many others. (I hope). There is very little I can add to his comment, except Thank you SS06 for such a wonderfull experience reading your story.

Ross.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great story

First of all,I loved this story overall. There were aspects that were disturbing like when Steve expressed his desire with Dana's attire at the reunion. Why didn't Steve leave when his wife didn't yield? There were ensuing confrontations that a real man would've either fight or flight. Staying at the reunion was all a request by Dana Steve caved. Dana walked all over Steve and he never manned up until she totally humiliated Steve and herself, which mirrored a hot wife cuckold relationship. Steve was not into that lifestyle but the author slid this coyly into this section of the story prominently. Personally, when she came out dressed the way she was in the beginning of the reunion I would've told her to change or the party is over and I was leaving with or without Dana. However, then the story might have needed a new title. Oh well, this story drew me in a lot deeper than I wanted to go which only happens when the story is really good. In the end of the reunion, I was happy when Steve decked No and refused to take Marian for the 24hour use of her presented by Mo. However, Steve could have really derailed Dana on that one. The author saw the opportunity of Steve's refusal as a chivalrous act that worked well. In the finally, the king gets his queen. The wife gets the air if her big tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

iim so happy im in tears right now man...just the exact kind of story i was looking for...strong male character...nerd oops...geek turned jock...amazing...i love u man!!!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Nicely Portrayed

Not a bad job catching the tone of reunions.

Good flow and enjoyed the diverse characters. Made this a great one.

Part of me wishes you had stretched the end out to close the character interaction (conflict closure) but all said it still played well.

Thx!

icedragonmo3icedragonmo3about 11 years ago
LIked it.

I did like it. I would have liked to read more about after Steve got the good girl, but you can't have em all. The only beef I have with this story is that my name is Maurice, and I go by Mo.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOL

I went into this with a boner, came out with a heart. *Wipes away tear* Ok, now to find more fappable material...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

One of my all time favorite StangStar stories, and one of the most enjoyable reads I have had in a while. Five stars.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 SCHOOL DAYS GOLDEN SCHOOL DAYS

were not the same for every one. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My my!

I really really enjoyed that one. Reminds me so much of my own high school, though obviously much smaller, my graduating class was 32, my wife's was 29.

But I love my class reunions. About 18-20 of us still get together from time to time, so many have died. Few try to out-do anyone else, we just reminisce and enjoy one another company.

My wife's class was much different though. She was one year behind me and her class was filled with assholes. So badly that after we went back to her first reunion, we never went to anymore. They were almost as bad as the story, though obviously 'nothing' could be that bad! She loved everyone in my class, was the butt of many jokes in her class even though she was a cheerleader all through high school.

Its funny how much impact ones junior high and high school life can have on ones life and how they may see things. My wife hates to talk about HS and has few good memories, even though she regularly screwed some of the top athletes in her class on a regular basis.

Me? Never got laid, loved the pretty girls and was noticed by few. I was the guy that used his fists to stand up for the little guy, got booted for fighting so much that I was warmed by the Principal that one more fight and I'd be booted for a semester, even though he was a pheasant hunting buddy of mine outside of school! But I have nothing but good things to say about my classmates and we all still get along so nicely, even after almost 40 years.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Pretty good story

Just typical of High School for so many people. The only problem I have is that he went back to a reunion after what had happened. I just don't see him wanting to repeat the same mistake. And Marian could have found him easily. She knew about his company. Good read.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

Wonderfully done. Held my rapt attention all the way through. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Great story line, pieces and parts of that stuff happens. I graduated over 35 years ago in a class of 100, 4 year lettermen in 3 sports mainly because I was the biggest high school male in the county at the time 6'7 230 and I never dated the girls from my own school. Left the area, joined the Navy and haven't been back, we had 2 Mo types plus a few female versions. Took much of the fun out of things, this story gave me some flashbacks as it was so well written the general personalities fit well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too focuses

Good story but it was too focused on steve, by the category we already knew his wife was gonna cheat on him, i think it would have been hot to cut away to her "doings" from time to time, ever her getting gangbanged by mo and his friends or something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not what i expected

i came expecting erotica; but instead enjoyed some rather heartwarming wish fulfillment about redoing high school in all the best ways. good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thats a gem!

Though I was looking for some erotica I was very pleasantly surprised in reading this as a novel I thoroughly enjoyed instead. Seriously, do consider writing something and get published, you have it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can someone tell me if this author has any erotica stories ?

I hate to sound like a perv , but does anyone know if he has any stories that include sexual stuff ? He is a good writer but if I wanted to read love stories I would hit the bookstore instead of the Literotica site !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story but....

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this story should have been in the Romance Story section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

2 marriages ruined because mo and marian wanted to get even i think he should have given dana a second chance. write a second chapter where marian walks out and dana is taken back please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Last commentor

There is a reason crack cocaine is illegal, it messes up the brain. Please stop using it. Dana was all about Dana and humiliated her husband and herself. She threw the marriage away. By your opinion he is just supposed to suck it up and live with that for the rest of his life? Release her and the garbage she brought and move on.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ZERO MEANS NOTHING

it also marks the spot-on-target instead of an X. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ugky Duckling

Nice Story - but I think that Hans Christian Andersen wants a word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved the story, quack, quack, quack .... its a swan...

Re: anon. comment 7/22/14

" 2 marriages ruined because mo & marian " etc.

well i thought the Dana character was fictional , but that post could only possibly come from Dana ...nobody else could be that crazy or dumb. lol

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The other woman is no better

Marian is actually no better than Dana; Dana was predictable; Marian knew all along what kind of a man her husband was and she still chose to marry him, because she did not want to end up alone and needed some kind of security blank while still acting mysterious and holier than thou; hypothetically if steve was just an average joe like his friend marty, would she have gone for him? No way; Dana was far more honest and at least wanted to try; the lesson here is people, including women both average and beauties, pay attention to you or notice you or show some respect, only if you have money and there is always the what's in it for me question; Marian wanted a good catch, and she simply manipulated Steve, she wants someone who loves her and not someone who she loves; so, she is far less honest and more manipulative than Dana; Dana was even willing to be a slut for Steve. Marian may not cheat Steve, but that will be more out of caution and not out of love; he is a good catch and has loads of money.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

long in the beginning, nice in the middle, ending was nice, almost predictable, but I am a romantic anyhow. another twist could have been, Mo and his buddies could have been gay, or bi, since high school, that would have stirred up some emotions on both sides of the fence.

phd70phd70about 9 years ago
Good Story-although too long in parts and an abrupt ending.

Pretty good tale, but uneven and the two year gap after the disastrous reunion was a waste. How could Marian stay with MO and endure his company for years? But thanks for the story, SS06. Dan

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Agree with PHD70

Good and fun story, but long in some parts while abrupt in others.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
3*, but...

3*, but two things are very wrong: 1st - His wife traumatized by her father's cheating, suddenly start to cheat and give blow-jobs to all former classmates, just because she wanted to be the Queen? 2nd - His new wife stayed married to a man that cheated, that had a low opinion of her, that coulp pimp her for a job so many years and never took action until that reunion? Both situations are difficult to understand and accept...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pathetic

I don't know whether to laugh or vomit at this pathetic drivel. Another moralistic narcissistic holier-than-thou scumbag who thinks he should be the center of the universe - and if you don't believe it, just ask him. Crap from start to finish.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous