All Comments on 'Sharing Karen While She Sleeps'

by hotstuffinNH

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bud01456bud01456over 12 years ago

well done, enjoy the story a lot! Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I know just how you felt, the wife and i had been married two years when my 14yo nephew came to stay with us for awhile and on the second night i had him sleep in our bed and after a lot of talking to my wife i managed to arrange for him to fuck his well sized cock into her. For a young boy he had a good size cock which my wife enjoyed so much that he came to stay with us every weekend for 5 months.As my wife can't have kids he never wore condoms. He fucked her every way possible over those months even up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
willing cuckoldry = garbage

What kind of pervert would turn a wife into a whore/slut for others? The lowest form of a human being, lower than dog shit on a sidewalk. One Star for this garbage. I swear loving wives is getting worse by the day, when 90% of the stories are just pure garbage. What the fuck happened to the "hall of fame" writers in this category, chased out by the scum shit writers, and their sewer rats perverts?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

This is worse than a cuckold story, this is a cuck having his wife raped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What type of 'Loving Wife' story is this?

Seriously, you need to classify your story correctly, this doesn't belong in Loving Wives

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

This is the most obscene betrayal of the marital commitment anyone can commit. To get any pleasure from it, or from reading it, is truly perverse.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

very good top

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous