All Comments on 'My First Asian Massage Parlor'

by SecretKR

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Never having been,

I enjoyed your thorough description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Memories

As a young Marine on Okinawa, in 1960. I remember it well. "Thanks for the Memories". As an old comedian used mto say. Have you had them walk on your

back? After a week in the field you cound have a million dollars in your hand and you couldn't close it. Great Job

An old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brings Back Memories

Very well written!

Brings back memories of my first Asian massage in Pattaya very many moons ago!

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
In Korea, they were known as "Steam & Creams", and ran by AAFES.

First time in Korea, they were on a few bases. You'd get a nice steam bath and a massage, and they'd ask if you wanted the "AAFES Special?" (meaning a hand-job, for an extra $20, negotiable). Returned 2 years later to find they were shut down. Rumor had it, a CHAPLAIN had gone in, expecting a normal massage, and when they grabbed his cock, he ran screaming to the General for that post.

Thanks a lot, you fucking religious douchebag, for ruining it for everyone else! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
same exprience

I love the story and very true to what happens. Can't wait for more stories. I have had many Asian massages in Ga and you can definately get full service with these pretty Asian ladies. They are worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good account

A good description which very much matches the feelings of my first (and subsequent) experiences. Well described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very good

A very good story. It's nice to read one that is not full of bad grammar, and simply tells the story straight, with no ill-judged flights of literary fancy.

SecretKRSecretKRalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Author's response:

Thank you very much to all who have commented, voted, and favorited the story! I appreciate all the feedback. Out of nearly 10,000 views and nearly 200 votes I thought someone would have some negative feedback but I haven't seen any yet. If you have negative feedback please don't hesitate to let me hear it. I want to write a non erotic book and this is a great forum to test my writing skills if I have any.

I just submitted my second story a few moments ago and it is much longer. Not sure how I feel about it yet but looking forward to the feedback. Thanks again to everyone!

2hot2m82hot2m8over 11 years ago
That's hot

This story had my Cock Throbbing! I must find this Parlor.

Rossini12Rossini12over 11 years ago
Well worth a 5.

Very well written, you should certainly write more. I have never had a professional massage, Asian or otherwise and, only one amateur, in my long life; nor have I ever had a Asian lady in any way - too bad, so sad! Now I knmow what I missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the very best!

This reminded me of my first massage,in Kenya. .Great story, and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First Experiance at Asian Massage Parlor (AMP)

I would not have believed this story if it didn't already happen to me. My first experiance was yesterday 3/22/2013. I thought I was washed up as my age is 49 but after my almost exact experiance as the author my life has changed overnight ! I have been researching first time experiances all over the internet today 3/23/2013 to see if anyone else was in "LOVE" with the Woman that gave them the service. This woman was in my approx age bracket but a true professional. I had the table shower, deep tissue massage and the H.E. ! I too felt the shame after I was done but today the shame is gone and I will do it agin shortly !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks!

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So True!

Most of my past experiences with this type of parlor are just like this with just a minor difference. The ask and the grab are usually in the opposite order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My first

This reminds me of my first visit, and how exciting and special it was. And after many years of frequenting parlours, it is just as exciting and pleasurable. Love my massages parlours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great memories

That was a great story. Made me think of my first time. We had local asian massage parlors and it was no secret what went on there. I always had a "thing" for Asian women and wanted one bad. I went to a place outside of town for my first time. A beautiful mature Asian named Soo Ji met me at the door. She was wearing a bikini top and a wrap around her bikini bottom. She was about 5'9" and had a nice body, probably early 40s. This turned me on because I was 24 and even then I loved mature women who stay in shape, preferring them to younger women. She led me to a room and had me lie on the bed and I paid $60 for a massage . To my surprise that was all I got. I asked for more and she said they didn't do that. I couldn't believe it. When she was done I asked again and she said no. I left kind of confused. I went back about 10 days later and was met by Soo Ji again, and again she looked really good. I don't think she remembered me. This time when I got the massage and she finished, I said "I want some of both now" and gave her more of a tip, $100. She said "OK I'll be right back." She left and returned with a warm towel and wiped my cock and balls down. I was hard as a rock with anticipation. She took her clothes off and got on the bed next to me. Soo Ji had beautiful, natural breasts, a 34B, a flat stomach, and nice long legs. I started kissing her while she stroked my cock and she moved down between my legs, kissing my body on the way there. She started sucking my dick, and did something I never experienced: she slid a condom on me with her mouth. It was great, and she continued while I pulled her ass up near me so I could caress it and stroke her pussy lips. When I was burning with asian lust I sat up and pulled her back on the bed next to me, and opened her legs while I got in between. I kissed her as I entered her sweet pussy and began some great missionary sex. I couldn't believe i was finally fucking an asian woman. After constant kissing she had me roll her over for doggystyle, and I gave it to her while stroking her breasts and kissing her back. Then I got her on her side and we fucked in a spoon position while I caressed her breasts and body, kissing her neck and lips. There was a mirror on the wall across from us, and I could watch us fucking in that position and we looked great. Finally I rolled her on top and she rode me. The sight of this beautiful mature asian on top of me, really enjoying herself, her lean body in full view, was such a turn-on. She rode me for another 5.minutes until I exploded inside her, one of the hardest climaxes of my life. We probably fucked for a good 40 minutes. Afterwards she laid next to me and we held each other and she said,"Wow baby, we made love really good!" I said "Yeah we did. It was great! I will definitely be back." I left there and felt like I was floating. I went back a few more times for Soo Ji, but as I found out the women don't stay in one place very long. Turned out to be OK because another Korean I met there would become the best fuck of my life and I saw her off and on for 7 years, in between her rotations to other places and then making her way back local. But that's another story. Still, I will always remember that first time with Soo Ji. She got me started on many massage trips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
True first time visit

This is a true story that happened in the early seventies.

I was somewhere around 30. One day at work a couple of guys was talking about what went on in the oriental massage places. Being from a small farming community and very dumb about city life, I had no idea of those places even existing.

One Saturday morning I went golfing and on the way there, I happened to pass a place that had a sign out for asian massages. Open from ten am till ten pm. Out on the golf course, I got to thinking about that conversation those guys had the other day about massage parlors. After my round of golf I got to thinking a little more about going in to see what it would be like.

I'm married, but the wife does not enjoy sex any more since our last child. I was kind of feeling sorry for myself and thought this would be just the thing to make me feel better. Well, I was very nervous about it to begin with, so I drove around for quite some time before I got up the nerve to go in thinking all the time of what if I got caught in there by the police knowing it must be against the law.

When I did go in, there was this older plump asian woman there. In very broken english, she said, you here before? I told her that this was my first time in a massage parlor. She said that she had no girls there that morning. Very disappointed, I started to turn around and leave, but she grabbed my arm and said you be enjoy this. She took me into a room and said to remove my clothes, which I did except for my shorts. She could see how nervous I was and tried to reassure all would be OK. She then led me to a steam bath and had me sit in there for about ten minutes before she came back and got me.

The whole time, I was so nervous my cock was withdrawing into something like a little stub. In the steam bath, I tried to get a little bigger by rubbing it, but nothing happened. She then led me into this little room that had a massage table, a small table that had a few bottles of lotion, one of those hand vibrators that the barbers used to use on your shoulders when you got a haircut and a small dresser in it and that was it.

She had me lay on the table face down, still with my shorts on. She then rubbed my back for a while, which felt pretty good all the time saying how good I looked. She then rubbed up my thighs to my butt and when she reached my butt, she pulled my shorts off and started to rub me bare butt. She said you have nice butt as she kind of slipped her hand down my crack and very lightly touching my balls.

After a few minutes she had me turn over and when I did, not saying a thing she put a wash cloth over my little stub of a cock. She then started to rub my chest then down to me legs. All of a sudden, she pulled the wash cloth off and had a funny look on her face. She then turned to me an said, in very broken english, what this? Little. She held up her hand and said tiny as she held two fingers apart about an inch or so. I was not circumsized so most of what was there was just my foreskin. It was so small at the time I was very embarrassed to let some woman see it. Still very nervous I said its not always like that. I had no idea of what was going to happen next. She turned away and picked the vibrator and placed it on her hand. At that time I was still so small she kind of joked about it again saying she never seen one that small. As she did my legs, I guess I relaxed a little and started to feel better about being there. She looked at me then she said, you give me ten dolla more and I fix and make you feel lots better. I agreed to that and then she started back on my upper thighs. All of a sudden she touched my balls, and I felt a really good feeling tingle all over my body. I thought I was in heaven. I could feel my little cock grow a little each time she moved her hand over my balls.

She stayed on my balls for a few more minutes and as she did, she noticed a scar on my sac. She pointed to it and ask what happened. I told he I had a vasectomy about three months ago and she said, thats good. no more babies. She rubbed my balls for a little while longer as I grew more and more. She said, you getting more bigger now. Thats good. Then she started to touch my cock and and pull the skin back and it seemed that as soon as she did that, I was completely hard. She then said, you really big now as she held her hands up and said, you small as she held up her two fingers again about an inch apart, then you very big and then held up her hands about two feet apart. She said, you bigger than most men. She was exaggerating on that size a little, but not so on the two fingers. It took about 30 seconds until I blew my wad. I am six feet one inch tall and she had my cock pointing toward my feet and when I did come, it flew clear to the wall which was about 5 to 6 feet from my cock. As it hit the wall, she said you really ready, huh. She then said you give me ten dolla now. I told he as soon as I get my clothes on, I would give it to her as I did. As I was leaving she said that come back next week and I have pretty girl for you. I kind of agreed and said I would be back.

Well as it happened, the office had a late meeting in the middle of the week and when it was over, we decided to go to one of the strip joints that had just opened. At that time the strippers wore pasties over their nipples and couldn't take their bottoms off. We all noticed that one good looking girl would come off the stage, no smile at all and would just go sit and not try to get any table dances.

Now comes Saturday morning golf game. After the game, I decided to go back to the massage parlor and see if the woman was telling me the truth about having a pretty girl there for me. In I go, a little more relaxed this time and the same woman greeted me saying good you back for more fun. I didn't have the nerve to ask her about the pretty girl so I kept my mouth shut. again she took me to the same little room and told me to get undressed which I did and this time I even took my shorts off. She came and got me then took me to the steam bath again and along the way, she reached down and grabbed my cock and said she was happy that I felt better this time. I was about half erect at the time and it was very noticeable.

After about ten minutes she came and got me and took me back to the room and told me to lay on the table and she would be back. I did that but when I laid down, I pushed my semi hard cock back between my legs to make sure it would be touched more when the woman massaged my thighs.

As I lay there I heard her open the door and walk in. She was saying something that I didn't quite understand but I thought I would say yes anyway. When I said yes, I herd another voice saying, I did that this morning. It made me look up and low and behold there was this same girl from the strip club. She looked very nervous and kind of red in the face. She had a white tee shirt and no bra under it. Her titties were like jello when she walked. And no pasties. Her nipples stuck out like they were supposed to. She was also wearing some cutoffs which looked good on her. It reminded me of my wife when we first met. Nice titties. Bigger nipples than my wife. She was actually about the same size as my wife. Not skinny, and not over weight either. The woman left then and the girl came over to me as I kind of looked at her again and said I saw her at the strip joint. She didn't say anything but started to put oil on my back then rubbing it in.

She finished my back and started on my legs and in came the woman again as if on cue. The woman turned the radio on to some music then took the young girl over to the door and said something I couldn't hear. The girl got really red in the fane and kind of giggled. I ask her what was funny and she said she couldn't tell me. She told me later on that the woman was telling her about me being so small and then getting big and that she should fuck me and enjoy it. She said the woman also told her that I was the biggest she had seen in a long time. The girl said that it got her really excited and couldn't wait to look at it and feel it. I ask her what she thought and she said it scared her at first then she somehow she knew I wouldn't hurt her.

She started up my legs onto my thighs and I knew she could see my cock because I had opened up my legs as far as I could. She didnt say anything and I couldnt see her face, but made sure she didnt touch my cock or balls. She ask me if I was ready to turn over and of course I said yes. When I turned over I think I was fully erect and my cock just kind of bounced up like a magnet was pulling it up. She then tried to put a wash cloth over it but it was like a tent and didn't cover it all. Saying nothing, she started on my chest, then moved down to my legs all the time not looking at my cock or saying anything.

Again as if on cue, in comes the woman, takes the wash cloth off my cock and said you bigger than last week. She pointed to the scar on my sac and told the girl that I had a vasectomy. I could tell that the girl didn't know what that was by the look on her face. I grinned and said nothing as my face turned red. Again she called the girl over to the door and said something and another giggle and red face. I didn't notice that when she was at the door, she had remover her clothes completely until she came back to the table.

When she came back she kind of leaned over the table and half way laying there, she started to do my shoulders. Her titties were even better than I thought when she walked in.

The next thing I knew was I was on top of her and well inside her. to late to think about a condom or anything else. I really don't know who came first. Her or me and I didn't care and neither did she. As I was getting up, I told her that that was the best sex that I have ever had. She grinned and told me that that was the first orgasm she has ever had during sex. She said her husband never did make her have an orgasm. She said she actually had two of them with me. One when I first touched her pussy and then at the same time I had mine. All of a sudden, I realized that I couldn't let it end there and started fucking her again. She was having another orgasm and we did not hear the woman walk in again, I was surprised when she patted me on the butt and said you get married to her. I couldn't tell whose face was the reddest. the girls or mine. The thought crossed my mind was, Great, the first time I fuck some one besides my wife, I get caught. The woman left, being as quiet as she was when coming in. The girl and I had a little small talk and I told her if she wanted to, we could meet somewhere next week as my wife was going to be at her mothers all week. I told her that I would give her the full amount of the door fee as well as the tip and it would be all hers. She said I didn't have to give her anything but she was pleased that I was helping her out. We agreed to that. Then she told me that the woman told her to ask for twenty dollars before we had sex. I gave her forty as I was leaving.

Tuesday, the day we set on came and we met at a restaurant and had dinned then went to a motel for the night. My wife was gone as was the kids so I had nothing to go home for. She told me that she was married to a guy in the air force and he worked long hours. She said she got bored and decided to find work some place, but jobs were few and far between. She saw an ad for dancers and applied for and got hired. Her husband found out she was dancing there and thought she was having sex with the customers. He wanted a divorce and left her. She said that she never had sex with anyone but her husband. I believed her. Thats why she looked so sad. She said she wasn't making much there and decided to find work elsewhere. Thats when she saw the ad for working in a massage pqrlor. No experience needed. She said she knew it wasn't the best type of work, but she needed the money. She started on that Friday before we met there and had only one customer that she did give a hand job to and only had to remove her tee shirt and let him touch her titties. She said he didn't last long before he exploded. I was her second customer and as it turned out, the last one.

I asked her if she didn't have any condoms there and she said yes but that was what the woman was talking to her about. She said the woman told her that I was very big and clean and had a vasectomy and didn't need to use a condom because I couldn't get her pregnant. Then she ask me what a vasectomy was, and why I couldnt get her pregnant, so I told her. She said the woman also told her that I was the biggest she had seen in a long time. The girl said that it got her really excited and couldn't wait to look at it and feel it. I ask her what she thought and she said it scared her at first then she somehow she knew I wouldn't hurt her.

We had sex, then just laid there talking about who knows what. The whole time we were talking, I couldn't take my eyes and mouth off her titties and pussy. I think she really enjoyed my kissing her pussy as well as her titties. I sure was. She was just letting me take it all in as she played with my cock. It's very exciting for some one like me to see a nude woman other than my wife. I was on cloud nine, as they say when your tingling all over like I was. It was fun to act like a teenager seeing a nude woman for the first time. I told her how I felt and she said that was her feeling as well. I don't think I ever went to sleep that night just looking, feeling and kissing her titties and pussy.

About four am, I told her that I had to go home and get cleaned up to go to work. She had a sad look on her face again as she did in the strip joint then started to cry a little. I ask he what was wrong as I thought I did something wrong. She told me that her husband called her yesterday before we met at the restaurant and wanted to get back together with her. He was getting transferred to another air base. She giggled a little and then said she didn't know what her husband would think when he saw her shaved pussy. I told her to just tell him that she just shave it for him then ask him to kiss it. She said she was confused and didn't know if she would see me again or not. She said she would like to have sex one more time before we separated. We did and it was delicious and long.

Getting ready to post this, I got to wondering, as I do quite often, as to the whereabouts of this girl, now woman of about mid sixties. Where she is and how her life has been. Did her husband believe her that she shaved her pussy just for him and did he kiss that beautiful and soft bare pussy.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 9 years ago
Happy endings

An Asian massage without a happy ending is like an ice cream sundae without nuts, whipped cream, and a cherry.

Enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes, true description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yep

Well, you never know about the girls. Do they leave for their husband or for another job, and what happened to them? Where are they? It's a big world and once we return to our daily, humdrum routines, we don't see anyone other than those we see everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Name?

Whats the name of this place ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I ALMOST know what you mean

I was near my mid 60's when I decided to have a much needed massage - too many injuries and heath issues over the years. When it was time for the happy ending, I couldn't get it up - not by choice, rather those damned heath issues and medications. She didn't understand though I tried to explain. She asked in very broken English, "you like boys?" Wide eyed and a bit stunned, I exaggerated a NO! head shake while mouthing the word. I pointed to her scantily clad pussy, then made a heart shape with my hands. She smiled, pulled down her shorts and allowed me to put a finger in her ... Time was up. Don't know why, but I took that finger and sucked it into my mouth while looking at her. She was elated and vocally exclaimed "You Sooo Cute!" while reaching to give me a terrific hug. I want to go back a see her so much, but she has a schedule that requires her to travel to another (NY) city. I don't live very close to the spa she works while in my town - YET I have thought about her nearly every day for the past 3 months. I've been around, had my hay days and affairs through life, but this beautiful young woman, Michelle, managed to find a niche in my heart - and I truly don't understand why?! Maybe it's because she is, in my view, so very sexy and beautiful; AND she tastes great too!

Brian6588Brian6588over 6 years ago
Massage

I have never been to an Asian massage parlor. The shower sounds nice. I have been to plenty of other massage parlors with happy endings. Nothing beats the first one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amp

I love going to these places. Fun to try and seduce them into sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was very good. I have tried a couple of massage parlors lately but have not been successful with the happy ending. I will say it was nice a relaxing and a bit exciting being naked in front of the masseuse while she gave me a massage. I did get my butt rubbed down real good and a few times her hand would kept grazing my penis. Because she was a little shorter she would stretch out over by body and rub her breasts into my back or face depending on the way I was laying. Her crotch would also rub all over my head when she was working on my body. Hopefully someday I will get to experience the happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first was in NYC by a gorgeous girl named Yoko. I’ve been addicted ever since

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Asian women love pleasing men. It's part of their identity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very accurate and typical account. just lay there and enjoy! :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm cumming right now. Fucking good story.

200K200Kabout 2 months ago

Yes, good places! Lots of fun in them, beautiful women, sexy too!

annabellebritoannabellebritoabout 1 month ago

Good story, very accurate. They know what they are doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretKR@SecretKR
176 Followers
I was born a poor creole in the hills of the Saginaw Mountains just outside old London. My father was a fisherman and my mother painted portraits of cats playing poker. Eventually I moved to China where I witnessed the Tiananmen Square block party of 1993 not to be confused wi...