All Comments on 'Slavery Ch. 05'

by poison_alice

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Pregnant

Ok so running away didn't work. And to top it off not only is she a slave on a foreign plant, but a pregnant slave. I feel for Alana. She's all alone or at least it appears that way. I have a feeling that things with her owner are going to be taking a turn for the better.

Enjoy your time w/o computer access. I know from recent experience just how relaxing it can be to go "dark".

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 12 years ago
Another excellent chapter.

I love how you've turned typical characterizations upside down! A cruel doctor, a wizened crone who doesn't give shit. A scary master who is more concerned with rewards than his pleasure. Enjoy your vacation, but I'll be wishing you come back with a nice long couple of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it

not sure i can add to anything someone else has already said, just wanted to show my support keep writeing looking forward to the next chapter

Likes2ReadEroticaLikes2ReadEroticaalmost 12 years ago
Well written, even if it is dark.

The explanations of your character's motivations are excellent. You use adjectives well and describe things in such a way that it's easy to understand what you mean.

My only real issue with this story is the main character is a walking contradiction. One minute she realizes that her situation isn't so bad and could be a lot worse, the next minute she's fleeing through the woods for no apparent reason other than she can.

I understand her rhyme and reason but what I don't understand is her lack of ability to make up her mind. One minute she's accepting and stoic, the next she's freaking right the fuck out. Is she going to stay or is she going to go? Is Kalen kind or cruel? Is she attracted to or disgusted by her master? The fact that she's on an alien world with an alien to that world should have sunken in by now. I'm tired of her constant state of surprise.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
Nooooooooo........

No excuse.There are Kofi Annan battery powered/crank powered laptops so get one and update now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
Ohhhhh

Her pregnancy is going to make her ill isn't it , or turn her into something... its driving me crazy! Thats what didn't end well with the other slaves. Thanks for posting another chapter. I can understand her contradriction after all she has been through, her feelings must be all over the place, Kalen shouldn't bite though, wasn't he ever taught that as a kid?! The wait is going to be tough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

I like scifi stories and I'm glad to see another good one join the ranks here! Thanks for updating the story. I hope you do finish it; nothing disappoints more than good stories that languish for months/years without ever being finished!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 12 years ago
10 Days...

'Nough said

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonalmost 12 years ago
great work

Enjoying the story thus far. Enjoy your 10 days and I look forward to more chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ten whole days. Can't wait till you get back and start writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is one of the few stories on here that I am legitimately interested in the PLOT! The world you've created is fascinating and I hate that I can't read more (yet)! This is really an amazing story, and I'm glad you're able to get the chapters of it out so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hate waiting for good stories

Yours is one of the few stories which got me really interested. You have one more fan :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE THE STORYLINE!!

Wow... Loving this story, very very nice... It should be shopped out as a prelim for publication, Full Length...

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Regarding the comment that said she didn't get why Alana ran away

Alana ran because she thought she had been calling her master by his name. She was beginning to feel safe with him, cared for in at least some small way. When she discovered it wasn't his name but the word for MASTER, she was hurt, felt like she'd been mislead into developing feelings, however reluctant those feelings were. She ran because she couldn't face being truly a slave with zero value to anyone. She ran because she was hurt that her feelings, again however reluctant, we're not returned. Azeric, though a frightening fellow, gave her small indications that he cared for her, as a person or an individual and not just a vessel or object. By withholding his name he drew a boundary line that meant, in Alana's world, that the relationship would not be based on reciprocity, but only on his whim.

Yo, Alice... Are you back yet?

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Jaron is an evil bastard!

If Kalen becomes upset about her pregnancy, she needs to tell him that she had asked Jaron for the means to prevent it and that he refused to ask Kalen about it. Jaron wanted this to happen. He even told her that he wanted to watch her become big and round with child. He probably expects her to become ill and die from it.

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 11 years ago
To katgoddess1

Lol you took the words right out of my mouth.......evil bastard!!!

SubSlave1SubSlave1over 1 year ago

Congrats on actually having a plot. It makes an enjoyable change BUT please proofread before hitting send.

I read lots of alien abduction/erotica/romance and so far this would be about the mid-level as far as actual story. That's definitely a compliment to you lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous