All Comments on 'My Son Loves My Legs Ch. 01'

by leggykathy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Start

Very interesting and hope there is a sequel, but if this is somewhat true and he is underage wont that be a signal that would tell everybody what you and your son did?

Discretion should be a priority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hiked up skirt

hot story, when does her sons friends get a chance to take a closer look also

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Very hot story. I hope this continues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Kingdom For A Pic

Great so far and this leg lover thanks you. More please.

leglover2leglover2over 11 years ago
very hot

wow...my cock is very hard now....

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
great

good hot story and so true to life, alwasy loved to give my sons and their friends good looks at my legs and breasts(my best trait)

maybe that is why there was allwasy lots around

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong section???

Should this story not be in the Fetish related section instead of here at the Incest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun story

Many young guys have similar feelings. It is easy to tease son and friends and make them jo for you. It can be fun and beneficial. If done correctly mom can really change behavior and improve school work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More...

Your story was great, well written and very erotic. You should take it a little farther if you want to keep it in this section. After all it is the "Taboo/Incest" section...

Thanks again for a great story...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A really hot start

With a hot mom like the boy's mom is, I hope that she is also sexually unfulfilled by her aged husband, and might need her young stud of a son to satisfy her sexual urges.

A great start and I would love to read how the son seduces his mother and gets the woman that he loves, or the mom seduces her son and gets the sexual relief she deserves.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good first chapter

It's a sexy premise, and I like the flow of the story. It's a very good beginning. But a little more back story would be great. A little more attention to detail, and a slightly longer narrative would be great. My only quibble was that you were up on that table for an hour (?), that's a very long time for a 18 year old boy or man to fondle a beautifully sexually attractive woman.

ricksouzaricksouzaover 11 years ago
Show us!

It would be really cool if you posted a picture of your long, smooth, sexy legs with your biography so we can all admire them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worth my time

Others have put it better, but you wrote a wonderful story that deserves a chapter 2 at least. And I agree that you should post photo of your great legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT LEGS WHORE FOR YOUNG BLACK BOYS

Your son says to you from now on all dress have to be at least 12'' above the top of your knees.He makes you show off to all his young BLACK friends with mini skirts so shorts you can see your hot white ass with every step.The young gangniggers just take your hot white ass rough and they give you 6 loads of BLACK CUM all over your white whore face.EVERYDAY FROM NOW ON HOT LEGS.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Ignore the ilntroductory note

I think she is pulling our leg.

This may not be dirty but it certainly IS good, hot pornography. Congratulations to leggykathy.

She has made a fine start with her first two 5 Star stories.

So give us more Kathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
In Two Words

Loved it!

Of course. I also look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm not surprised

"Mom! Omg! What did you hear?" Mark surprisingly said.

It must have been a surprise to hear someone actually say "omg".

rodavrodavover 11 years ago
If I was Mark

If I was Mark, I would pick up your panties and press the crotch to my nose and will sniff it hard inhaling your very intimate...musky...pungent...pussy aroma...you my dear sexy Mom.

Next time, please let your son help you take off your skirt when coming from work...he would be knelling in front of you when pulling down the zipper of your skirt and you left only wearing your blouse and a lacy string bikini panties. With your son's head level between your legs, you noticed that he put his nose close to your crotch and he started sniffing. You got fascinated and you smiled and spread your legs farther apart...pushed your pelvis forward pressing your crotch to his nose...and you lovingly stroking his hair as he sniffs and you would ask..." eww..honey....you naughty boy...you think your friends will envy you if they will know that you are smelling your Mommy's pussy odor?"

After a few days...you are just wearing your short nighty with the hem barely covering your butt. This time your don't have panties on...and same scenario... your son knelling while you push your pelvis forward and he sniffs on your bare pussy.

2275jr2275jrover 11 years ago
brilliant story so true to life

love this first part of my son loves my legs ch1 . do hope their going to be more part of this very erotic story . love the story as well a the fantastic writing . more more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

very sexy!! Can't wait for more...Please do continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very hot

and very exciting! 5 Stars!!

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 11 years ago
Bravo!

I'm a little late to this party, but wow...for a story without explicit sex, it is very sexy and erotic! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just dumb

She has 4 inch heeled house slippers? Ha ha ha! And he calls her Mommy? She drops her thongs (she wears more than 1?) to encourage her son to study? Ha ha ha! Like I said what a dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my own mom

I speak from personal experience when I tell you that my mom and I enjoy flashing each other frequently. When I'm driving she hikes up her dress hem and lets me see her panties which encases the sweetest mature cunt I've ever had the pleasure of touching, tasting, and slipping my raging hardon into. Or, wants to watch me masturbate while we watch incest DVD's together. Your story is fiction, mine is absolutely true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story, Kathy, and I

absolutely love the comment from the guy who wrote "my own mom." He and his mother tease each other by showing off parts of their bodies that such close relatives should never ever see. Much more than that--mom spreads her thighs for her son and welcomes his hard young cock up the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Shit, this guy actually blows his balls up his own mother's cunt. Lucky motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like Katherine's legs too.

Especially when they're up on my shoulders, and I'm pounding her pussy so hard, and deep, she screams like a schoolgirl again.

sostisostiabout 6 years ago
Thats hot

Him being nerdy makes this so interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Great story!

Who hasn't been turned on by their mother's legs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was very hot! There should be a follow-up where the son takes charge on day and actually have his way with mom and her long smooth legs, Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆) 👍👍!

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

" I can't believe I'm doing this, but a mom has to do, what a mom has to do. I was modelling for my son on top of our living room table, while he ..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved rubbing and sliding my hands up and down mom's nylon-covered legs when I was a boy. When I got older, she would pull up her skirt a little and ask me how I liked her stockings. Of course, I loved looking at them. This was back in the 1960's and she wore open crotch girdles and rarely wore panties with a girdle. She would hook her stockings to the garters that were on the girdle. Her stockings were long and reached all the way up as high as the girdle. And, then she would come out of her bedroom all dressed up and ask me how I liked her stockings. Then, she would raise her skirt above her stocking tops, and often as I reached put to feel the sexy nylon, I would get a peek at her thick light brownish-blond bush that was exposed between her legs. She loved to read, and as she sat on the sofa, she would hike up her skirt along her outer thigh, to just above the stocking-top, and I would get a book and sit across from her. I would pretend to read while being turned on by what I saw of her creamy legs and her stockings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous