All Comments on 'She Creates the Fantasy'

by TheKingofNod

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This looks very promising.

A nice, well-told story; I look forward to seeing where it will lead in subsequent chapters. As a first story, at least under this name, it is really very good.

Thank you for posting.

kuellarkuellaralmost 12 years ago
Nicely done

I thought this was well-written. A couple of typos (eg. "She realized my nipples") but other than that it flowed pretty well. I think there's potential to take this further - the characters could do with more fleshing out, and so on - but it also works quite well as a simple stand-alone short.

All in all, nicely done and happy writing!

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Very Nice!

Very nice indeed, and I'm hoping there's more story here, but also hoping it keeps the same loving tone.

Bigfoot6969Bigfoot6969almost 12 years ago
I hope there is more to cum!

Great story! I truly hope there is more to cum from this series!

Great writing - keep up the great work!

PaddlrPaddlralmost 12 years ago
Well written

Very nice story; looking forward to the next installment. Plenty of room for further twists along the way.

gman69gman69almost 12 years ago

Loved the story. Can't wait to see what else she and her cousin have planned for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she created one great fantasy!

nice writing, good plot and a beautiful fantasy. Like this story expanded.

when a guy goes out like this, he is a perfect for a slave!

GeneseepawsGeneseepawsover 11 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for continuum ping this in a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice beginning!!!

Looking forward to the continuing story. Already posted, I know. A wise woman understands and uses her husbands sexual turn-ons. Being offended and combative just weakens a relationship. Well worth the read.

Justlooking4435Justlooking4435over 11 years ago

That was hot. It would have been hotter of he had been forced to eat his own cum after Amy fucked him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
magic deams reality

wonderful lively, almost possible tale.nice plot.

can easily be added to.well done.

DicaxDicaxalmost 11 years ago
Good different

I really enjoyed the actual love in the tone of the piece. That the woman actually loves the man and is not using him as a sex slave. It felt more real I think. It sounds like there could be a part two!

plsirronplsirronover 5 years ago

Sounds like fun!

Although serving his wife and the female cousin he enjoyed himself.

The story got me excited & fantasizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is guilty of administering drugs, kidnapping, sexual assault, and conspiracy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex is too quick. Too automatic. Lacks teasing. Lacks dialog about what he wants her to do to him. Lacks edging.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once the thong is out of his mouth, fuck not saying a word. I would tell her to enjoy herself since I will be leaving when she is done and the divorce papers should t take long. Then you say nothing.. He beat off to some porn. She drugged him, assaulted and had him raped. You can add about 8 more charges minimum plus more if you want to get picky.

I get it, it’s a story but to see so many people think this is great but most of them just fantasize and jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Well written.

Well paced.

Sex not rushed.

Five stars.

Client8Client8almost 2 years ago

Sounds like every male closeted sub's fantasy. Written well. Bit of a formula, tho

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

For a fantasy, it’s alright but in reality it’s dangerous nonsense.

There’s no safe word, no limits agreed, she drugged him, which is totally unacceptable, she’s brought a third person into their relationship, she’s angry, so she’s not in control and she’s going to use a cock ring multiple times, which can cause long term damage.

Never, ever trust a woman and certainly never tell her your fantasies, you will live to regret it.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Bravo! A wonderful, erotic and fun story! 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous