All Comments on 'Vegas Vacation Ch. 01'

by LIVINLIFENR50S

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Prequel please

Good story, but I suspect the rest of the weekend's story will be just more of the same, with predictable variations. How about a prequel to cover how you got to the Chapter 1 stage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I did it too!

I watched my wife fuck my best friend when he stayed overnight with us and it was one of the most erotic sights ever. At first, they did not know I was in the room when he started feeling her up. She had come into his room in her nightgown without a bra or panties. After some heavy petting, she went to her knees and pulled his dick out and started deep throating him. Soon, they were both naked and on the floor fucking. This went on forever until he shot his come in her cunt. This is when they noticed I had entered the room and was watching them. He started to apologize but I brushed him aside and mounted her myself. It was amazing to fuck her with his cum in her pussy. She was already hot and really fucked me like a maniac. It did not take long for me to come. My friend was ready for another but my wife said no ... she had enough. This was not the last time they fucked though. They got together many times over the next few months, with my permission. I was fucking two other women at the time so I did not mind her getting hers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Who is Andy?

Nice story, but who is Andy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous