All Comments on 'Windswept Ch. 07'

by indiglowblue

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Continue

you continue to tell a really good story. I only wish you posted more often or had longer chapters but that is purely for selfish reasons, I just want more...... For your first story/series I think you are doing a great job. So just keep doing what your doing and I do what I do best, read!

indiglowblueindiglowblueover 11 years agoAuthor
I'll be better!

@MizT Thanks for all your feedback. I've figured out how submissions work now and my next story will be updated faster than this one has been. I'm thinking of a sequel....

popparazzipopparazziover 11 years ago
Well Done

Love the uniqueness of this story. Plot and characters are excellent. Can't wait to see Ryder busting into hell to rescue Angel.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
So many questions

Is something impersonating Michael? Has he switched sides? Have the eons of responsibility finally driven him insane? Does he believe that what he is doing is in the best interest of the universe as a whole? What is it about Angel that would lead an archangel to betray her instead of protect her? Does he know that she is pregnant? Is it the child that he actually fears? Is Faust telling Angel the truth?

I guess I'll just have to keep reading!

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
I do like this story but...

I find the fact that chloroform works on angels just unbelievable, but other than that I was liking it. I'm also a little worried that Michael is corrupt I mean we should be able to trust him right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ditto

Ditto to what katgoddess has posted. Can wee expect more postings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

Now that you have fans I really hope that you will write soon and don't keep us waiting :)

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story is so imaginative, and I can't wait for a satisfying resolution. Won't you please finish it?

CinderTowerCinderTowerabout 9 years ago
Just found this gem today....

Have read your whole series and thoroughly enjoyed your world so far- love to see this piece completed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous