All Comments on 'Wife's First Sensuous/Erotic Massage Ch. 02'

by StoneyLodge

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good follow up

Hi Stoney,

good follow up - and nice hook left for you to expand the series if you wish

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot hot hot

After reading this, I want to be the next one to give her a massage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

1 star given for writing a willing cuckold story. Cuckolding and willing cuckolding are a sexual fetish. The writer obviously agrees with such things otherwise why write the story?

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 11 years agoAuthor
More Moronic Commentary

This is the last time I intend to spend any more time on this nonsensical business of category and "wiling or unwilling cuckholdry." Literotica agrees that "Loving Wives" vs. "Fetish" is the right and best category (keep checking their description which is currently being clarified to be redefined imminently to encompass wife sharing and swinging). I also commend looking at the comments at the end of Chapter 1 for more discussion on this inane topic.

To give a low vote because you don't approve of the concept or category is ridiculous and unfair and discourages some authors from being bothered to write and submit stories on this site in the future. It also may discourage readers who would enjoy the story but don't bother with stories under a certain arbitrary rating. The story is either well-written and erotic or it's not. What's erotic is in the eye of the beholder.

Somebody posted a comment about why bother to stay married if one winds up sharing? And I would assert that sharing will not fix an unhealthy, troubled relationship that is on its way down the tubes. However, I know many couples who successfully integrate sharing or swinging in one form or another into lives together and consider it a means to enhance their relationship -- and do so for many years. In the case of this story, the wife thought she was too old to be sexy and that her time had passed. By being with Joe, who clearly desired her personally, she felt rejuvenated and has become more playful and interested in sex with Al. This has nothing to do with how big Al's dick is (one comment purported that Al must have a teeny-weenie dick, which is not true -- and he has always known how to use it. In fact, Ellie told Al that he knows what she likes and how to do it better (both orally and cock-wise) than Joe. Well I should hope so after 25 years. All this notwithstanding, it's difficult to maintain the level of passion in committed relationships over a quarter of a century compounded by the routine and stresses of daily life. As it happens, Al and Ellie feel encouraged that by using Joe's involvement -- they wanted to reignite their love-life and for various reasons, it seems to be working.

Some people experiment and decide it works -- others find it's not really for them and cease. But to presume that they cannot satisfy each other sexually or they should divorce and "move on" is fallacious -- note that means in error and has nothing to do with fellatio, for those who may be linguistically (not lingually) challenged! It would be "throwing the baby out with the bathwater."

If you don't approve of wife sharing stories, don't read them as suggested up front. There are thousands of other stories which should appeal -- perhaps "Mind Control" would suit some of you -- go read them and cast your votes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it!

I thoroughly enjoy stories that show love and respect between husbands and wives. You succeeded in doing that. Thanks.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Mutuality or One Sided Marriage?

The problem these stories the one sided sexual activity. Why there is rarly that story, where after MFM or wife sharing is a sequel chapter with FMF or husband sharing????? It would be interest the shared wife would pay an escort to be together for a weekend for her husband's birthday to do FMF after her plesaure ??? This would be an INTERESTING LOVING WIVE STORY! Majority of these stories are fantasy stories so WHAT IS THE COUSE TO BE SUCH MUTUALITY STORY RARLY. Funny as the lack of the revenge stories among Indian Authors.

In Methamorphose's story "Wicked" 2nd chapter the wife after asking for permission to start open marriage she is angry when the husband finds a woman (prostitute). Funny one sided stories..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Assuming

that the "wrong side of middle age" and "something over twenty-five years of marriage" would put Ellie in her middle to upper fifties, she doesn't have a lot of really enjoyable years of fucking left, so that after a few more of those very rewarding "massages" with Joe, Ellie might be inclined to leave old boring Al for regular excitement with sexy Joe. Too bad, Al, you got what you wished for!!!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 11 years agoAuthor
QUID (or QUIM) PRO QUO?

Duna,

I have submitted another story, based on actual experiences, which should be available in a few days where at the very end, the grateful wife who enjoyed an MFM, brings home a girlfriend for an FMF with her husband. So, sometimes it happens.

Now for those who think their marriage is kaput and/or sex has to end by 60-or so:

As for the present story, yes Ellie is enjoying Joe; AND she's committed to Al and their marriage; and they are having a good time. This experience has rejuvenated her libido which is hard to do when one is with the same partner for so many years. Lots of sex therapists deal with just this issue. Are there other solutions? Sure! Does sharing with a young stud work? It seems so -- so far -- and one hopes it will enhance their marital sex life as was intended!

Don't forget, this all got rolling only this month on July 4th with the 2nd massage, Friday, July 13. It's awfully early to know where they will wind up vis a vis opening up the relationship to include females for FMF's or MFMF's. As Ellie said, "Pandora's Box is Opened" and she's ready to explore. There are plenty of folks who are really old on the outside who stay young on the inside and stay active sexually.

Whether or not I continue this series may depend on what Al and Ellie experience and have to share with all of us -- and in some measure, on how weary I get defending my writing -- which is intended to turn folks on and provide some pleasure, stroke material, etc. -- from nincompoops who disregard the proviso up front and read the story anyway seemingly with an axe to grind. - S.L.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
It will be an Interesting exception a mutuality serial......

Rarly exception, we look forward to your sequel. I think less than 0.5% of the stories are such story in LW. If only the wife has extramarital affair that is cuckolding and not open marriage, swapping, swinging. Somebody male who likes his cucoldry he belongs to a sexual minority, so several readers as I am we do not like those stories. I prefer the wives change with newer wives/mates/girlfriends stories mainly in revenge stories, because this is the hoped aim for the sexual majority of the males, which can not be achived for example for sake of the children, as a dream may be interesting. However the mutuality may be accepted in an imagined story, against this works for a minority of the married pairs without damage in the life.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 11 years agoAuthor
Literotica.com's definition of "Loving Wives"

For all the folks who, here-to-fore, believed this story belongs elsewhere, check out what Literotica.com states is what belongs under "Loving Wives" which should clarify this question once and for all regardless of preconceived notions:

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Note: this includes SHARING! So please grant all due consideration when voting!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Wish I could find a stud to please the wife with this type of massage.

Enjoyed the story, amazing how all those wasted years can change with the help of a sexy massage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Voluntly a cuckold

Ellie Could not understand her husband wanting to see another man fuck her and enjoy it, but I see she took advantage of it and enjoyed herself thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty close to our experience

Except we had a couple that were friends, al of us around 35, he was fresh out of massage school and she already worked out of a home office. One day they were over to visit, he soon had his wife on the table showing my wife and I techniques. That was exciting, no real full exposure, just tiny glimpses as he moved the drapes around, a nipple peek and bit of pubic hair. A few weeks later my wife was on the table, same situation. Then me, his wife stroking, lots of giggles since I was tenting the sheet pretty good from her nudging stuff regularly. Then he admitted they "sometimes" took care of things for special clients when it was indicated. From there, we no longer use sheets. No real fucking yet, but we all know that is coming. One thing, my wife and I are sure way more active than we were before. I asked her if she was up for a full swing, she grinned and said, "sure." So, who knows, wait and see.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

More “true” cuck and whore stories. Of course it’s true, the cuck told us it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

Please forget the critics.

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Kinda quick to the finsih..finish... More detail would of been nice... Overall a great story, but not enough to satisfy me though... I like to enjoy myself, not quick finish.. Hopefully we hear more of this...

WolfWifeWolfWifeabout 1 year ago

There is a fine line between sex and romance, that gets thinner the more intimacy you share with a man different than husband.

Also, I have never wanted hub to play sexually with our invited. Those brushing of Al's tongue on the masseur's cock actually gives me the feeling that the wife is kind of off-centre in the mingling. Posing myself in the place of Ellie, I would be wondering in somehow been used as an excuse from Al to taste another man's cock with my acceptance.

On the other hand, it is utterly erotic when my husband guides my new lover in me, as long as it is only once, and truly at the very beginning, before he has actually entered me for first time. Wish this passage would have been more detailed in the story, hehe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoneyLodge@StoneyLodge
163 Followers
I'm a married guy who did a lot of "field research" over the years. I've enjoyed a wide variety of experiences and am thinking of becoming a sex therapist here in New York City. I am also a professional musician and love dogs -- but not in the way that might apply to this webs...