All Comments on 'An Erotic Vacation'

by Sexhotty

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
And what happened

the next day?

Now that sexy Julie is loosened up, may we have more adventures?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hot picture of yourself and great story. please keep writing :)

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Hotter than a depot stove in January. Well done.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 11 years ago
Hot!

Nice story. Hot and arousing. Hope to see more. I think most commenters who are not authors don't realize how special it is to put a story together in an understandable manner - true or made-up. Could not do it in a million years and so am glad there are people out there who can and do submit stories to this community. What a wonderful thing for all of us to enjoy.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 11 years ago
Incredibly sexy

And pretty friggin hot. I loved it.

angusmontroseangusmontroseover 11 years ago
Great!!!

Look forward to further postings,

really liked this story.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 11 years ago
This is how "erotica" should be written!

At first I was a little impatient at the pace of your story, wishing it would move along a little faster. Then I got so caught up in how truly erotic the storyline was. The sexual tension just kept slowly building and building and building toward climax after climax (just like memorable sex itself should). Your writing style is intelligent and shows a lot of respect for the reader. And, man oh man, the erotic climaxes were spot on! Please promise you'll keep writing! You're a writer to watch for!

WifewantsdpWifewantsdpover 11 years ago
Good job.

I thought you did well for your first time. Descriptive and hot! Your story will appeal to quite a few readers. Very hot picture! Look forward to more stories from you.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Promising debut

Developed well, although one final run-through might have picked up the shifts in tense and the occasional missing word, not to mention suggested a better phrase than "massive giant flame-thrower" (sounds like RoboCop's penis). There was also a vague undercurrent from Scott and Dan's expectations of where the evening was heading that this was not their first such encounter, but we're then told Julie has never strayed before that night. Let's hope Dan's wife wasn't roused by all the noise and didn't spy what he was up to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not only did you use the phase, "giant flame-thrower", but you used it twice in the story? Come on!

checkaho013checkaho013over 9 years ago
Damn

I need a smoke

AJava469AJava469over 3 years ago
can i rate it a 6?

Your writing is very sexy and detailed. I love it. Please cum back and write more that I can cum to.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story or real-life sensual adventure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous