All Comments on 'Cindy Ch. 04'

by Dennis_St_John

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

I wish it could have gone on, it was that good. I'm glad you brought it to completion.

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
aphrodisiac

I want some of that drink he gave her!

I am so glad he is gentle and caring with her, she needs it and it will be better for both of them.

Your story was original, and classy. I wish you had proofed it before you published it, that slowed me down a bit.

I liked the new outfits, and the beauty makeover. Her healthy body.. all this is very good for her confidence.

Well done.

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsabout 11 years ago

loved it!!!!! sexy & sweet :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Desperate need to pee

Good, well written story.

The pacing of their relationship was a little hard to swallow, but I've seen plenty of stories where it was much more ridiculous.

My biggest problem with the whole thing is right there at the end...she wakes up needing to pee really badly, but does nothing about it. Doesn't try to get up, doesn't squirm, doesn't choose to ignore even though it'll be worse later and she might piss herself, she just snuggles up to him and goes back to sleep. Which is sweet, yes, but.....now I have to pee!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
What on earth is 'lovingly' raping a virgin,writer?!;))

What on earth is 'lovingly' raping a virgin, writer?!;))..as you mention in your endish paragraphs?!;))

and being raped back to back off her pussy and anal virginity...and always being kept in cuffs and a collar felt to her the perfect moment?!;)) and she was all gush mush and gaga over her master Richard...and felt like the happiest girl in the world?!;))

Who's the bigger weirdo?!;))..the writer..or the absurd female lead created by him?!;)) dont shove any wishy washy dessert towards us readers in the name of happy endings!! ;)) looks way better if you keep an unhappy ending rather than such over pretended happy ones!! ;))

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle8 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Wishing I was her. Love your stories. Maybe you can continue her journey. Would love to see how you want it to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous