All Comments on 'The Ultimate Mommy Test'

by msfproject

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I don't know if the story is taboo

But one thing for certain it was a bit on the weird side.

I like the mommy feish, but her resistance to let the little guy fuck her and for her not have an orgasm while being fucked was what I though was weird.

I was hoping she would want to fuck her own son and want to cum for him.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoveralmost 12 years ago
Great

I loved it. The power this woman gains would be very easily asserted over me.

Great work. I'd like to see her grow her family, maybe even add a daughter or turn a son into a daughter.

mschack63mschack63almost 12 years ago
incest/taboo????

You introduced us to a mother with two son's in the incest/taboo catagory, where she proceeds to fuck a handy man, has straight handy man fuck gay man and then gay man fucks her. Like bigdaddyrich, I was waiting for mother/son sex. This belongs in the fetish catagory. As an incest/taboo story it is worthy of 1 star.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Strange

Strange and a little funny at the same time.

The power a womans pussy and tits have over a man.

EdwardRexallEdwardRexallover 11 years ago
This story is incredible!

True, it isn't exactly incest, but it really captured the fantasy for me. The image of this big breasted Mid-Western MILF, able to see into my soul that I had a thing for Mommies, was extremely powerful. That's exactly what it feels like sometimes when you are a Mommy fetishist like me. And then her ability to make the straight guy do the gay guy, and to make the gay guy do her. Yeah, it's a little strange, but wow! It's "explosive." You need a part two: What happens when Mrs. Henry tests her "Mommy Power" on her two sons? Can they resist? Do they melt, too? Does she do them? Or, does she have them do each other?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Totally hot

I'm a gay male, and after reading this story by chance, I became VERY horny, jacking off furiously and having one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had......I had no idea I had these subconscious desires......so, this is totally believable, and I think I would have reacted to Mommy the same way as the guy in the story.......so hot she probably ended up converting the gay guy, after cumming so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good

After reading this I desire a daddy. I want someone to control me like the way those men were. I'm extremely horny after reading this. My pussy is so wet, & I want my "daddy" to suck on my titties. Anyone interested?(;

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 11 years ago
Very nice.

As a straight man, I'm not into the "forced/reluctant" gay (or any gay) scene in this story, but I do love the loving/tender control "mommy" has over her two "sons." The whole story explores and details the power of big breasts, and the "mommy" persona on the male psyche so perfectly! This is a psychologically nuanced story, that really taps into the mother/son or dominant older-woman/submissive younger-man theme very well. I call stories that explore this particular incest kink "maternal domination" and encourage authors to explore it as often as possible (see my stories and my favorites list for example). A personal and purely selfish request: in future I hope you will stay away from gay elements, keeping things to female-on-male strap-on/pegging at most. Of course, this is "your party" and you do with your story as you wish. Thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the mommy test story

yes very hot story, mommy's large tits really done it for me, and how she got the little guy to suck her breasts. my husband and i loved this one, he is a nipple man.thanks, please write some more.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Well, it was different.

And, it was entertaining and that's why I read, to be entertained. Thank you for writing.

subhub2ksubhub2kabout 9 years ago
wow!

like nothing i've ever read before- excellent!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Wow, no words. This story was so original and so arousing. I wasn't really a fan of the gay sex, but everything else made me hard as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So Good

Such a good story. Please write more.....

Thanks for this one MOMMY.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best

This is the best story I have ever read on this site from the husband milking her like

a cow to her very creative use of her sexual power. This story made me want to be her.

Author,you have a great imagination and really know how to tell a story. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"fisting"

I'm not sure you really understand what that word means.

Aside from that, amazing story!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

If there had been indepth character development of the "mother" in the beginning, I might have understood her emotional and psychological perspective. Without this information, the main character probably requiries psychiatric help. Her self-awareness, self-worth, and ego require examination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous