All Comments on 'Louise Ch. 09'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kill her off already

I don't understand Barb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YEAH - GET RID OF HER HATEFUL ASS - LOL

If Hans could get himself rid of the chick then Thorne should be able to do the same. I have this thing about folks who know their family member is toxic and they can't seem to pull the trigger. There is no hurting this person because they value nothing of substance. Yeah she got humiliated, but could you believe she blamed it on her sisters? What if she puts Louise and Kevyn in danger with all her antics? There is no way that she will be left alive to do it again. This is a fun story, I can't wait for what you come up with next. I got all riled up for a minute. In no way do I want to influence your writing..., I will impatiently wait for the next chapter. I AM LOVING THIS!!! THANKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Barb...

There are no redeeming qualities to Barb. She needs to be sent to live under a rock in Alaska.

realisticendingsrealisticendingsover 11 years ago
Barb

Needs to die...she will sell out her sisters to the hunters for money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please !!!!!!!!

I love this story but am getting a bit bored with with the way Barb's character is only one dimensional (evil gold digger) in oppostion to her sickly sweet sisters. PLEASE give us a break! give her some depth some conflict some redeamable quality or you will miss up on a great opportunity to allow her charcter to develop and turn over a new leaf. All in all though a great story and look forward to reading the next chapter soon

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Still chanting

Thorne! Thorne! Thorne! Please give them a story. The darker the better.

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsover 11 years ago
I knew it

Barb is only getting worse if her experience didn't change her then I don't know what will, but Veronica is gonna put Barb in her place the feeling is strong but I wonder who is the guy Barb was talking to was it Jamie or Joseph ????

I loved that Nathan stood up for Lousie and they belong together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

jamie finally coming back into the story with veronica? hoping so

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsover 11 years ago

I meant to say Victoria lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please

Each time Barb is given a choice she chooses to be the "one -dimensional" gold digging bitch. She even has her moments of doubt about what she is doing and she always pushes it aside because oif what she thinks she thinks she needs and wants. I don't think that she's irredeemable, but she needs a life changing event perhaps in order to change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thorne and Barb please!

Those two need a story or be more in this one. Either way loved your stories, Kal.

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
As always......

Excellent writing!!!!!! I dont blame Barb at all,she may be a hateful bitch but she is right...with the Sinclaire men there are no minuses(ok maybe the rape thingy)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story I'm happy for Louise and Nathan. I don't think barb learned her lesson and hopefully thorne and barb will realize you can't talk to people all kind of way. Everyone has feelings not just them. I can't wait to see who that guy is and who that girl is who yelled at barb. I think the guy is Jamie and the girl is Victoria.Continue writing it just keeps getting better and better by each story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Go, Victoria - keep following Barb!!!!

Kal, thanks for this long chapter, it was a pleasure

Nathan/Louise have really started their married/mated life. I am really enjoying how Louise is opening up to Nathan and to trusting her stronger self.

Barb/Thorne deserve each other!!! I can see them doing more damage than the movie "War of Roses" as their mate selection progresses, the Fates can be very cruel. I see a great deal of denial in our near reading future.

Great story, please update sooooooo! Thanks

vt

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
great chapter about time

someone put Barb in her place Nathan did a great job of cutting her down a peg or two. I really do not like her and would be over joyed if she wound up on the side of a milk carton she is a self centered bitch that will never learn her lesson.

I am glad the Louise is becoming more comfortable with herself and her mate and looking forward to the next chapter

Finally i am wondering who's mate Barb just tried to hit on and just how badly she is going to get beat from it and i do agree they need to erase Barb memories maybe if they are lucky who ever does it will erase all of her memories

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
ladies and gentleman

I hereby announce of the next chapter is now officially the s*** is about to go down chapter!

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanover 11 years ago
That's What I'm Talking About!

She really needs to get her ass beat. I am so tired of Barb... She just makes me wanna go crazy! So she really needs a woman to whoop that ass if having a man do it does nothing maybe a woman doing it is just what she needs and at a party no less. LOVELY!! Embarrass her in front of everyone and send her packing.

GiannianaGiannianaover 11 years ago
The Fan

Oh. My. G o d. I think Barb's character is going to drive me crazy. Lied. She IS driving me crazy!!! I'm glad Nathan and Louise are officially official and I'm just waiting patiently now for someone to push Barb into oncoming traffic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh dear...Barb!

Just hazarding a guess, but I think miss Yancy Simpson had better stay far away from Jamie... unless she wants a nosy little 10 year old to rip her head clear off her neck!

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Shit Together

It's time for Barb to get to get her shit together if only for the fact that it would be a relief to Louise and Kev. Let's talk about the newly mated shall we. Could Nathan be more gentle and loving? For him the time he waited for Louise to be his mate was an eternity while for her it was only two weeks. Yet the man never once rushed her, despite how tight his pants got, hehe-he. And Louise has gone from what appeared to be a shy insecure woman into a woman who knows she is loved and reflected in that love she see the true woman we all hope she would be.

fluerfluerover 11 years ago

Great chapter. I just wish someone would beat the hell out of Barb the golddigger.

royalkissroyalkissover 11 years ago
Oh Hell No!

Okay what the hell is wrong with Barb? So what if she didn't get everything she wanted as a child and kids picked on her--who gives a f**k! She wasn't the only one who had a "terrible" childhood, and she wont be the last. Her whole sense of entitlement is making me wish I could be in this story for just one chapter so that I could personally kick her ass. Please, please kill her off. Some characters just don't have any redeeming qualities. Some characters just don't change. I think this is the case with Barbara Yancy Simpson. Sooo Kala, please just move it along. Let it be Jamie she approached and please, please let it be Victoria who kicks her ass. Maybe that will humiliate her enough (being beat by a tween) to finally just drop off the face of the earth.

On a side note, I'm glad to see Louise and Nathan progressing more in their relationship. I feel that there's this kinky side to Louise that is just waiting to come out and when it does...Nathan better watch out. You know what they say about the shy ones...or was that the quiet ones (hahaha).

I also really don't want Barb to have a mate. I hope the fates realize that she is just not worthy and let Thorne off the hook just like they did with Hans. Thorne needs his own story and Barb just needs to die.

Lastly, thank you for another great chapter. You really know who to bring out everyone's emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Barb is seriously in need of a good butt kicking, she needs to be distroyed, dismembered, broken in several pieces and left to rot, i want her sisters to turn their backs on her, have her sleeping in the park with no money. DISTROYED, then i want world peace

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago

I completely forget that Jamie is Victoria mate. Ergo.....the command, "Get the Hell away from him." Well I guess Barb is not feeling the love. It is time now for Barb to catch a clue and come to her senses. It going to take something significant from Thorne and Barb for her to have a breakthrough. I believe that Juliet could be the answer to Barb greed and getting her to appreciate the simple pleasures. I wonder what is the source of Yancy's supernatural gifts and how it relates to the Sinclares. Looking forward to the update.

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
Finally caught up on all the chapters...whew

Call me crazy but I like Barb....*hide from rocks*...lol I don't know why but I like the fact that she says how she feels, knows what she wants and voices her opinions when they aren't right (90%) of the time or PC to say I think this heroine is refreshing compared to the "Disney like heroine"...i.e. Louise who I love but she kind of bores me. True the way she treats people is wrong, her core reasons on why the way she is are askew but she keeps it interesting even when the rest of the characters written her off. But Yikes whoever she is talking to she better tuck her tails between her legs and high tail it out of the geezbo! And loving Nathan and Louise they are settling in nicely together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I feel like I'm reading a soap opera

I hope it's the grandma...or better yet Katrina.... They can erase her memories and plant knew ones.... Then she can be prime picking for Thorne , and reconcile with the Sinclaire's...That Barb is a peice of work.... Somebody needs to open a six pack of whoop ass on her , then she'll be right as rain.

Nathan and Louise are wonderful!!!!!! Coming in to their own... Its nice. Can't wait for the next loooooong chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's Useless

We are not going to like Barb! Have someone put her in a chokehold and throw her in the ocean! You've created a wonderfully hateful creature. Now get rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not liking it...

The more and more Barb is mentioned in this story, the less and less I like it. I get it's fiction, but I wouldn't associate with someone like her outside of fantasy, and definitely don't want to read about someone like her in fantasy. I get that you have to add drama, but there's no redeeming Barb. If she was to somehow make a complete turnout, it wouldn't even be slightly believable. If she gets her ass kicked by someone's mate, or if her and Thorne do mate and they're unhappy, it still doesn't seem like a befitting ending. Now if she was killed, maybe.

And I'll wait for the "you're a hater" and "don't listen to the naysayers" and of course, my favorite, "if you don't like it, then don't read it"...in 5...4...3...2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Baby babeee!

That damn Barb is something else! She needs a good swift kick in the ass HARD! Lou & Nathan are beautiful together. Now Im with anon. that Juliet is the root to Barb's issues.

SN: I'm so paiently waiting for IWLYF : )

You should be published!

Ms Sadi

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 11 years ago
Thanks

This was such a nice long update and I really enjoyed it I'm so looking forward to the next on I can't wait to see who it is that she was trying to hit on and who the woman was that walked up behind her this should be good. Please update again real soon and another long one would be just great thanks!!

tikateapottikateapotover 11 years ago

LOL I wonder if that's Jamie she saw alone and it's our little Victoria telling her to back off. Barb is working my nerves with this pettiness but there are people like that for real. I'm ready for her and Thorne to have to interact more and less of the "woe is me, I hate my family" drama.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 11 years ago
Damn!!

I can't wait to see how you get Barb and thorne together, talk about a match made in hell!!.

I also can't wait to see who that is about to tell Barb off yes the odds are its Victoria.

More please and like right now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
plsss

i culd remember feelin d same anxiety in patrick's story, pls kal start makin barbs character more rounded, plzzzzz she's gettin on my last nerve. I can't take it anymore, dont knw how r sisters r coping. Normally in real life, i just make sure i dont come in contact wit fake ass bitches like barb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more of the family would be sweet

you know, it would have been really sweet if we could see rachel and martin's reaction to louise. You know, like you did for Ric and Luc, but suited for louise. They could have made louise feel comfortable, victoria could have said something adorable to nathan, joseph or may be the twins could have pulled nathan's leg. It just would be nice to see more interaction between the family.

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago

I see Barb hasn't still learned her lesson. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm happy Louise is finally getting comfortable with herself and letting Nathan love her and be there for her. I hope that throne and barb learn their lessons soon because they belong together.. two crazy folks being belong together. I can't wait to read about more babies born

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 11 years ago
Barb = "Roses" from Outkast.

I know you like to thank yo' shit don't stank,

But lean a little bit closer and see that

Roses really smell like boo-boo-boo-oooh

Yeah, roses really smell like boo-boo-boo-ooh.

Crazy bitch...(stupid ass bitch)

Crazy bitch...(ol' dumb ass bitch)

Crazy bitch...(a bitch's bitch)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
This story is so entertaining

Barb has a one-track mind. Too bad none of them have the ability to make her feel the way she makes everyone else feel. She would die of embarrassment if she could read some of the thoughts they have about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i wonder who barb was talking to, i'm glad that louise is becoming comfortable with nathan and when will barb learn her lesson i thought she would have learned after thorne did what he did that night, then she has the nerve to blame her sister for not helping her find a man with money, that is not kevyn's job. i can't wait to read more!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
Bitter Babs will be reigned in.........no diggety....... no doubt!!

Barb is a a bronco bull that needs to be roped and hogtied. Now, let me think.........who would be the Vampire to do this job.......hummmmmmmmmmmmm?????? Why I thinks it could be Mr. Thorne Blackwell..... I do declare!!!

My vision is that he will jump on her back and there will be a very wild ride, but in a short time it will be ALL OVER and she will drop like the hard ridden exhausted and now tamed bovine she NEEDS to be. Thorne has the ruthlessness to curb her ways and put a strong yoke on that heifer. Actually can NOT way to see this unfold.

Let's see the magic a mirror image of herself can work.

Jujubee58Jujubee58over 11 years ago

Somebody really needs to bitch slap Barb!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 11 years ago
Barb

Draws trouble like a straw in water.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 11 years ago

Barb still has not learned. I don't feel sorry for her at all. I'm happy for Louise-- she deserves a good family and Nathan. Even as horrible as Thorne is-- I feel sorry for him that Barb is his mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Like the story, but....

I'm kind of sick of the virgin, sickenly sweet heroines in these type of stories. Though I found Louise compelling because of her gift, the virgin angle is boring. It would of been more interesting if her trust issues came from being hurt by another man, instead of being a virgin. It's like a catch 22 with stories like this. The man can fuck as many woman as he can, but when he gets a virgin, his whorish behavior suddenly evaporates. It's an unrealistic plot device. THough I loved the touching and gentle side of Nathan, it seemed to be driven by the fact that his mate was a virgin. Of course he loves her, and didn't rape, so it made their union more romantic, unlike Kevyn and Patrick.

I would like for Barb to be armed with that info so she doesn't feel so isolated. Yes, Barb is her own worst enemy, and hopefully her one dimensional character will become multi-layered. If a rapist can be turned into a tragic hero as with Nathan's uncles, then so can Barb. So didn't rape nor kill anyone, so the level of vitriol towards her is such a double standard. At least she's honest with what she to, and as long as she isn't hurting others, then she's cool in my book. I would love to read her transformation into a more well rounded character down the road, and I think the mating with Thorne, and counseling will do just that for both.

Thorne is fighting his pull towards Barb, and the fact that he warned Allen to stay away from Barb shows he's reluctantly protective of her, although he is fighting the connection. I would love to see a scenario where Barb starts dating a rich guy who runs in the same circles as the Sinclair's and Blackwell's, and Thorne being irrationally jealous. It's going to be great. I digress...

I enjoy your writing and hope you continue.

ScorpMoon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
virgin

Sorry but there are plenty of virgins in the world a nd nathans behavior prior to Louise was never what you call whorish. The story also points out that he was considerate to the women that he dated before Louise. Imho that carried over to Louise. I also think Louise was reticent because of innate shyness and inexperience with men and life in general. The real issue was trusting herself. There really are people in the world who are as sweet as Louise.

primrose227primrose227almost 11 years ago
Barb, Barb, Barb

Ok, I need to get Barb out of the way first. I should have read Patrick and Louise before I read Thorne. As bad as Barb was in Thorne, she was even more of a bat s.hit crazy person in this story. lol.

-

This woman knows no shame or humiliation. She gets dressed down and beaten down time after time and it all just rolls off her back. She has no awareness of her lack of appeal. She keeps beating her head against the same wall without learning anything. She gets knocked back and she just gets up and do the same thing over and over like the outcome will be different. Her problem is she doesn't think about anything she does, she just does it.

-

She doesn't have anything to offer a man, yet she thinks he'll put up with her crap because she's beautiful. She must have been dropped on her head as a baby. Even the most unsophisticated woman knows that you get more with honey than an acid tongue and bad disposition. Her shell is as hard a Brazil nut. It will take the repeated pounding in the head with a hammer for her to have any inkling of how undesirable her attitude and materialism makes her. I have never read a story with a character for clueless, so stupid, so one minded, so uncaring. She isn't nice to anyone, she doesn't respect anyone,not even herself. She never takes the blame for ANYTHING that she does. Five year olds have a better awareness of themselves than Barb.

-

Even so, I find her an interesting character and I have hope for her. There are small cracks in her amour, very small. While there is little, as yet, to explain how she developed such a fatal flaw at such a young age, I think something more than just being teased because she wore hand me downs will be revealed. As her sister explained, they weren't the only ones in the neighborhood who were poor.

-

The other thing that intrigues me is that her family seem to have psychic abilities. It will be interesting to see what ability Barb has and when it kicks in.

-

I do like Louise and Nathan together. All the mates in the series seem well suited for each other. While the rape aspect of the Sinclair family is abhorrent, I think it bears stating that they are not humans and as any race they eventually evolved, to their credit, although some still live outside of the acceptable norms. There are many things in human history which we find gruesome and odious and equally abhorrent. I think the mating bond gives the women the ability to forgive and form strong allegiances with the vampires, although each of them struggle with reconciling the men they love with the rapists they were. Nathan though not a rapist, was a child of rape and he had to carry that burden and that shame.

-

These stories are one big continuing series. I don't know how you keep it together, Kal, especially with writing other stories at the same time. It's a credit to your talent that you can keep the interest over such a long series.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

When will she learn

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
I will say it again Barb is too much!!!

I read Thorne first and she got on my LAST nerve. Really?!!! All I can say is you are good at writing you gave people a character they love to hate. Barb is something else. She has too much time in this story thought I have to scan through her parts. I cracked up when the 'fates' which her to be Thorne's mate now that was funny. She need to be brought down more than a peg or two. Her sister's need to give her a beat down, because loving her is not working. Kev she have put her up in a motel 6, better yet put her back on the plane from whence she came.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1664 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Louise Ch. 08 Previous Part
Louise Series Info