All Comments on 'Wearing Down A Virgin's Resistance'

by wallyrutherford

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Something new

I love the tone of being pushed toward the forbidden, and the tone of intimacy. Something different, for sure. A breath of air after story after story with cliche build up and unemotional sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very erotic...

I have never commented to someone who wrote a story, but this one was very hot.

As a non virgin very religious girl (I don't drink alcohol or coffee or smoke but I have had sex) this was really hot. I would love to read anything else you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey, non-virgin religious girl...

Enjoyed your comment here:

".....As a non virgin very religious girl (I don't drink alcohol or coffee or smoke but I have had sex) this was really hot....."

As a devout religious girl, what do you think of as you spread your legs wide, opening your sweet "good girl" pussy to your pagan guy?

What thoughts race through your mind as your guy slowly slides his pagan penis into your Christian pussy?

Do you think about God, Jesus or your faith as he pushes his hungry cock into you & goes deeper than any of the Christian guys you use to fuck? :)

Or... as I suspect... do you "put aside" your faith & morality as your man pushes in & out of you & gives you the best fuck of your life....

You breathe heavier & wrap your arms around him, holding him close & tighter as his heathen cock fulfills you & gives you all those sensations that your church said is "wrong" to enjoy before holy matrimony....

As he thrusts in & out, and as you feel his penis spasming when he makes his final thrusts, shooting his tasty pagan cum deep into you, do you think of your faith?

As that pagan cum fills your sweet Christian pussy, you think of yourself as a "Jesus Girl????"

If he asks you if you're a Christian girl, do you answer affirmatively, but move your body even more passionately to his rythmn as he satisfies you, forever taking your sweet Christian innocence with every thrust.... & his cum you so desire...

I've always wondered what an "innocent" Christian girl thinks of as she lets her pagan boyfriend pound her sweet pussy...

Would love to chat with you.

Please email me @ longstretchman@yahoo.com

Janice1939Janice1939over 8 years ago
When will men ever learn

I feel sorry for any of my sisters who have fallen in the trap of Greek teachings, Christ is their word for king. It is only in the late 20th century that we finally woke up and demanded to be heard. Next our medical intelligence worked out that we were born more advanced than male babies are. While to much energy in their growth is distributed in their physical strength and second head, which makes most male unable to grow up fully, only a small percentage become wise and mature. They do Know that mother knows best why else would they abuse their female partners so often.

This comes out in their religious dominance most of it comes from their need to dominate without the real intelligence needed.

Why a Greek name for the prince of the royal house of King David. Jesus taught a New Way, only the Greek apostles would not follow his teachings. Jesus had put his wife Mary Magdalene as the leader of his disciples. In Greek society that was a no no. The Greeks who came after like the apostle Luke, wrote his gospel using the writings of the disciples and spun a Greek story around it laced spiritually with the writings of Homer and Plato they had grown up with. Even Jesus brother from his fathers first marriage has letters in the NT, only he was illiterate and never wrote a sentence himself. So he could never read what he dictated if ever he did.

Love Janice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the f...!

I have no idea what any of this Bible shit means. I smell a Catholic here somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wally, you know how to describe a good girl's reluctance in crossing the line… to allow a man to penetrate her. It is a battle against the strong pull of desire and passion that men awaken in us Christian girls, versus wanting to remain untouched for marriage and to honor God, which I wanted to do until I met a boy at 17 who was my first...

He wasn't a Christian boy, but I so wanted him and couldn't resist him as he began to caress me in areas I'd never let a boy go... I told him I was a virgin, like the woman in your story did with her man. He was very gentle, like in your story, and I appreciated that, as I was nervous about having sex with a boy as a Christian girl and afraid of conceiving. He didn't wear a condom and I wasn't on BC, so it was quite a risk to let him cum in me, but it felt so good his manly cum filling me like that.

I got on BC and was prepared for the adult relationships I had in college. I find men so hard to resist when they wear me down to the point where I allow them to suck and lick my breasts, that is what starts the true heat inside me. When they finger me, they see how excited I am and how I want them. I find it so easy to open my legs for them and let them go in and fuck me like that. They fill a need in me that this Christian girl wants fulfilled...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erg mooi en uitbeeldend geschreven, tijdens het lezen voelde ik mijn opwinding groeien.... Heerlijk, je hebt talent!

wallyrutherfordwallyrutherfordover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous. Your comments translated from Dutch:

"...Very beautifully and expressively written, while reading I felt my excitement growing Lovely, you have talent...."

I, too, got excited when I wrote it, fantasizing about being the first penis to push into and thrust deep into the innocent Christian girl's sweet virgin pussy, positioning my hard penis in front of her sexy pussy and angling it into my angel. It's a big turn-on her giving me her Christian innocence and letting me show her what real life is like...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwallyrutherford@wallyrutherford
7 Followers
Love conversations with women about their past sexual experiences, especially their giving their virginities to guys and letting them push deep and thrust into the depths of their Christian innocences.... groupspostings @ gmail